Apart from Albanians, Romanians and Indians who else are UNIVERSALLY hated.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Wrong, American Pakistanis are actually very religious, i used to talk to an american paki guy for years and he told me 90% of pakis there are religious, more than uk pakis actually.
Why are guys like Kumail Nanjiani literally a murtad? American culture in general cucks all ethnics. Lack of a Muslim population severely impacts this. Unless they live in Michigan or NY or something.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nice try, son. It's a little harder to get me banned :forcedsmile:
Because you just made that up or it’s photoshopped, cause I never wrote such DM‘s,
There have been a lot of photoshop about me going on last year where I said I was gay or other shit, it’s not the first time and it’s not triggering me as much as you thing it does, incels online are not the Centre of my world

They haven't retained their culture over there at all, JFL. It's a watered-down version if anything. They even identify as British and claim they aren't Pakistanis. 💀 Bunch of self-hating pakjeets.
That's absolute cope and the COMPLETE OPPOSITE is true. For the last 15 years they've been trying to force "British values" down people's (Muslims) throat.

• +1
Why are guys like Kumail Nanjiani literally a murtad?
Because in order to make it big in Hollywood, you need to adopt secular views and whatnot. Take a look at Riz Ahmed, he's from the UK and still a degenerate. :forcedsmile:

• +1
That's absolute cope and the COMPLETE OPPOSITE is true. For the last 15 years they've been trying to force "British values" down people's (Muslims) throat.
That's not cope at all. It's well-known those pakjeet cucks claim to be "British :soy:" instead of Pakistani when you ask them. I'm sure even you would be flabbergasted if someone said you're not British and you'd say you are, "I was born and raised here."

• +1
Because you just made that up or it’s photoshopped, cause I never wrote such DM‘s,
There have been a lot of photoshop about me going on last year where I said I was gay or other shit, it’s not the first time and it’s not triggering me as much as you thing it does, incels online are not the Centre of my world
Write me another essay so I can cage or leave this thread and ignore it to save yourself from the embarrassment of being dragged around

Because in order to make it big in Hollywood, you need to adopt secular views and whatnot. Take a look at Riz Ahmed, he's from the UK and still a degenerate. :forcedsmile:
LMAO He's literally campaigned on Muslim issues and tried to get more positive spotlight for Muslims in the media :forcedsmile:

There is something even called the Riz test.

• +1
Write me another essay so I can cage or leave this thread and ignore it to save yourself from the embarrassment of being dragged around
I‘m just bored at 2 AM, otherwise I wouldn’t even give you the time of the day

LMAO He's literally campaigned on Muslim issues and tried to get more positive spotlight for Muslims in the media :forcedsmile:

There is something even called the Riz test.
Completely irrelevant. Doesn't change the fact he's still a degenerate. Just look at the movies he's been a part of. JFL if you think an actual traditional Islamic person would get a chance in Hollywood. :forcedsmile:

That's not cope at all. It's well-known those pakjeet cucks claim to be "British :soy:" instead of Pakistani when you ask them. I'm sure even you would be flabbergasted if someone said you're not British and you'd say you are, "I was born and raised here."
I mean that's true... I am British by citizenship but ethnically not. I don't see an issue with that. Ther are a lot of FOBs so it's important to distinguish yourself from them too.

Of course when I go abroad I don't identify as British at all. Although my accent is a giveaway.

I‘m just bored at 2 AM, otherwise I wouldn’t even give you the time of the day
Are you sure about that bud. A litte birdy told me he always sees you replying to me despite being on ignore. You're quite literally like a foid with a broken heart after I refused to be friends with you :forcedsmile:. What can I say, Albanian shit

I mean that's true... I am British by citizenship but ethnically not. I don't see an issue with that. Ther are a lot of FOBs so it's important to distinguish yourself from them too.

Of course when I go abroad I don't identify as British at all. Although my accent is a giveaway.
But the ones I'm talking about do identify as British and want nothing to do with ancestors' home country. If that's not self-hating, I don't know what is.

nothing against turks but they definitely are hated by everyone except azeris who are basically just turks. armenians and caucasians dislike them, slavs dislike them, greeks dislike them, arabs dislike them, western europeans basically see them as arabs so they dislike them.
Bosniaks and Albanians love them

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Completely irrelevant. Doesn't change the fact he's still a degenerate. Just look at the movies he's been a part of. JFL if you think an actual traditional Islamic person would get a chance in Hollywood. :forcedsmile:
Ofc he's not traditional Islamic person. Last ainchecked neither were you. That's not the point. He still identifies as Muslim. So do lots of footballers, I wouldn't go as far as to call them degenerate.

Also @JohnDoe his wife is fine :feelsokman: this the kind you want?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and JohnDoe
But the ones I'm talking about do identify as British and want nothing to do with ancestors' home country. If that's not self-hating, I don't know what is.
I'm not going back to this self hating topic when you yourself fall foul of your own definition 🤦‍♂️

A lot of them have created their own hybrid British-Pakistani culture. I see nothing wrong with that. Because any diaspora that goes back to their homeland is looked down upon by them. Too foreign for home and too foreign at home.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ofc he's not traditional Islamic person. Last ainchecked neither were you. That's not the point. He still identifies as Muslim. So do lots of footballers, I wouldn't go as far as to call them degenerate.

Also @JohnDoe his wife is fine :feelsokman: this the kind you want?

View attachment 2972798
that's his wife? last i checked in on riz was when the night of us came out years ago and maybe venom 1 i guess, didn't even know he was married, especially to a smoke show like that, lucky fucker, he's a 5'7 manlet btw but actor status is huge i guess? is she white/english? brown eyes indicates some kind of ethnic, and no she's very pretty but i like white/fair-skinned paki foids
btw riz ahmed does identify as muslim and hasn't abandoned his faith last i saw and marrying people of the book aka if his wife is christian is islamically allowed

Somalis are probably as close as you get to universal hatred

that's his wife? last i checked in on riz was when the night of us came out years ago and maybe venom 1 i guess, didn't even know he was married, especially to a smoke show like that, lucky fucker, he's a 5'7 manlet btw but actor status is huge i guess? is she white/english? brown eyes indicates some kind of ethnic, and no she's very pretty but i like white/fair-skinned paki foids
btw riz ahmed does identify as muslim and hasn't abandoned his faith last i saw and marrying people of the book aka if his wife is christian is islamically allowed
She's actually Indian Muslim :lul: Lifefeul for curry manlets.

Riz Ahmed has campaigned on a lot of Muslim issues. He is far from other "Muslim" people in entertainment biz (e.g. Akon)

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
She's actually Indian Muslim :lul: Lifefeul for curry manlets.

Riz Ahmed has campaigned on a lot of Muslim issues. He is far from other "Muslim" people in entertainment biz (e.g. Akon)
ain't ever seen an indian muslim girl look anything like that, skin color or otherwise and i grew up and went to school with a ton of them.
she must be mixed for sure
edit: googled her and yh she's a fogger, from america though, british indian muslims don't look like this at all.

ain't ever seen an indian muslim girl look anything like that, skin color or otherwise and i grew up and went to school with a ton of them.
she must be mixed for sure
Mirza was born and raised in California.[3] Her parents are both of Indian descent; her mother grew up to a British Indian family in Birmingham, while her father immigrated to the United States from Hyderabad.[4]

Genetic anomaly here. Or she needs to do DNA test.

She does look a bit curry. But yeah mixed would've made more sense.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Mirza was born and raised in California.[3] Her parents are both of Indian descent; her mother grew up to a British Indian family in Birmingham, while her father immigrated to the United States from Hyderabad.[4]

Genetic anomaly here. Or she needs to do DNA test.

View attachment 2972821

She does look a bit curry. But yeah mixed would've made more sense.
nah man i refuse to believe she ain't mixed to some degree, i know indian muslims very well and it can't be. Btw i am not so sure she's a muslim, google her name and look at images, so yh.. she is so far above her husband in looks it's unreal.
Riz Ahmed makes a stylish arrival with his wife Fatima Farheen Mirza at  2022 Vanity Fair party | Daily Mail Online
Riz Ahmed and Fatima Farheen Mirza's ...

Last edited:
  • Woah
Stay triggered dirty Analbanians.. if you're hated by all four corners of people online, it also means you're hated IRL too.

Online behind the veil of anonymity is where people reveal how they really feel.
Nobody hates on anyone in real life in order to avoid confrontation and violence. Everyone still hates analbanians. Uneducated, uncivilized, muslimcels, lawless, vile, thieves, turbo manlets, etc. the worst part is that you “people” have a superiority complex which is insane because you are on par with any other African country in so far as your achievements.
So far only people i’ve seen actively hating on albanians in this site are you two and like 2 other people at most, Always the same 4 people. You’re annoyed at albanians for whatever reasons I don’t know what(Probably bad experiences with albanians in the past) But holding on into hate is not healthy. You two inbreds greek mixed mutt and bangaldeshi inbred, should just get a life imo.

• JFL
So far only people i’ve seen actively hating on albanians in this site are you two and like 2 other people at most, Always the same 4 people. You’re annoyed at albanians for whatever reasons I don’t know what(Probably bad experiences with albanians in the past) But holding on into hate is not healthy. You two inbreds greek mixed mutt and bangaldeshi inbred, should just get a life imo.
Maybe it's your first day on the internet. Just search twitter for 'Albanian' or have a look through this site. No one likes them.

Whether it's okay to be hated by everyone is a separate question. Frankly if I was a Jew, Albanian or Indian I'd get dopamine rush from being against the whole world and upsetting people with my existence :feelsyay:

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Maybe it's your first day on the internet. Just search twitter for 'Albanian' or have a look through this site. No one likes them.

Whether it's okay to be hated by everyone is a separate question. Frankly if I was a Jew, Albanian or Indian I'd get dopamine rush from being against the whole world and upsetting people with my existence :feelsyay:
Like I said online hate, from serbs or greeks, is not real life hate. Nobody hates albanians irl except fellow balkan neighbors. Go outside bro

What was their assessment?
That most of the hate towards immigrants in Sweden was towards MENA people and Somalis.

But other African groups like Nigerians and Kenyans weren't really hated and were viewed more positively.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
That most of the hate towards immigrants in Sweden was towards MENA people and Somalis.

But other African groups like Nigerians and Kenyans weren't really hated and were viewed more positively.
Fairly accurate yes. Also muslim MENAs are way less liked than Christian syrians for example.