Apart from Albanians, Romanians and Indians who else are UNIVERSALLY hated.

Don't say pakis, Arabs, Turks, Mexicans or Chinese. They may have haters but I'm sure they also have their admirers as well. I'm trying to think of other countries that have a massive universal failo to all people.
arabs are pretty fuckin hated idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456 and murdah
yeah but that makes it even worse. dont you get it?

because westerners just see an ogre low-trust looking white-skinned guy, and all they think is:
'oh he's a kinda weird/aggressive looking white guy. yeah I dont like him, i dont trust him. I feel uncomfortable with that guy.'

instead of realizing our lowTrust ogre look is due to our slavic ethnicity. we are not ogres, we can be trusted.

Just because I have a high hairline, protruding browridge, thick tilted eyebrows and a big nose, doesn't mean I am fucking evil like you white people always treat me as.

AP1GczMECHsLsKheZwO_5DcZqg0SZjkCs2sCbZPGARbQL5Xo_6ID1SMRtA8zNBHCiUQPyTw1h9qw48llxzUy8Xuhak_yOij8k3t1Ftvv7GmqEcLZISAwivdno2HaHzaSruhN4y5Y74dlMNy_ycQ8unjEB3mBQLVfxW5UbGQCrPLeKv8fU0Jfy8JnwmTu7OW8iUd9UidiRsD0gv39l_1x-r0ZrzG-iwW3hBmgX6fcv4rf39GEOh2wTkNIAixgQZUgyct5_eqBIP-L8GpPopxuTlazaIkuvYW0OBNrBnT2sSsEq9EWj-6mSCwMqQbQJTpQVb8vJf8sdv0OcGLXtGKxXXciuEFjfxskm45Pw_8ZZEN0snQBaYjWDYq9x_TJgcpX8DKLEOx83FVb0tRNI7-ubiRxIisVjSwzkxalI-dZdBlrtesvb1ECtICz91Jnh3BlWPVqARTKYAwIZD0iXDXsWUXLA0mQ_XdF5CFiabbHA-AEEN9Y6ACkx-sY9bREcYavYp-SHYUDkEHfKdoGmI8GYxsaJgi541AzQ1wFdEIkOaVB8lmC9C3g9eJqAFVDdOh7LI_DZG61DOkE_l9jRyxHaf83J3da86qK0eahbcmm7aFAP1utilb3JZQqIbsYPHnWtwruquK6Ns6tBY5WBuWwxRMKKcUmpn3jZa8R1d_9-DgWcenByv9n0eOPbY5E89DI9bJUq7HPkuGzCxnq14a8eRjs4b-dJfEtn6Dv7QOG3OtK5Hhgb0wOl5lVh2zoo9CNjoRyRjE8bCrTJ3N67mrD-Qgaot545meKQyW2VUPhK01Va5wC1U0pGRSI1obSSN3PSXRj2ImotZ3E5Uy9M7rP_DEtf3CSwBqbkbtb3eZe49N0pRzk6HPfxFhGf8Mymd8HK_dFT0HibC75qSe9zv-iqkac5dcUlraHHYAXrrUJkv16leEinsueFEHbNvB8EQDvzQ=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I have women I was being forced to interact with (study/work) tell me more than once that I look like 'a villain like from an action-movie' and they were visibly uncomfortable with me.

It's racism and nothing more needs to be said.
Nigga you're acting like every single slavs looks like Drago jfl. It's funny you're saying this as a Polak considering Poland is femboy central. The jews minimized masculinity with their chemicals and they didn't spare Slavs

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
:blackpill:Black people

:blackpill:Black people
yeah

evern people that have had barely any contact with them like koreans and japs don't like them lol brutal

they even have a korean equivalent of the n word :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah

• JFL
yeah

evern people that have had barely any contact with them like koreans and japs don't like them lol brutal

which is what

yeah

Cope, they like us over you muzzies. There are plenty of black representation in anime

arabs are pretty fuckin hated idk
You know full well low IQ Currys and chinkjeets from Indonesia and malaysia worship Arabs.

I'm talking about a race everyone hates with no exceptions.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Cope, they like us over you muzzies
obviously but that's a given, being more liked than muzzies ain't exactly an accomplishment lil bro :forcedsmile:

also idc what they think, i have allah on my side that is sufficent. i only seek validation from god not humans.

also how was i coping all i said was that they don't like you guys which is true :forcedsmile:
. There are plenty of black representation in anime
laughs in magi and sinbad :forcedsmile:

obviously but that's a given, being more liked than muzzies ain't exactly an accomplishment lil bro :forcedsmile:

also idc what they think, i have allah on my side that is sufficent. i only seek validation from god not humans.

also how was i coping all i said was that they don't like you guys which is true :forcedsmile:

Muh allah
Muh ummah

:feelsuhh:

• JFL

no muzzie character is on par with Killer bee

Nigga you're acting like every single slavs looks like Drago jfl. It's funny you're saying this as a Polak considering Poland is femboy central. The jews minimized masculinity with their chemicals and they didn't spare Slavs
idk how you are this uninformed and refusing to see my side of the story. This is my last attempt as a polish person who lived in the west all his life to convince you, but else it's clear to me you are too stuck up in your views so debate is pointless.

This is what slavs look like in the netherlands, just top google results 'poolse man' (polish man).

Mariusz_Pudzianowski-mv4-2006.jpg
Robert_Lewandowski_FCB.jpg
vLeest-Dynarowicz.jpg

Get your fucking head out of your ass because you calling these polish men 'femboys' is literally 70IQ retardation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, i_love_roosters, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
You know full well low IQ Currys and chinkjeets from Indonesia and malaysia worship Arabs.

I'm talking about a race everyone hates with no exceptions.
right but i was more talking about the west when i said that

the non arab muslim world likes them tho ur right

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
idk how you are this uninformed and refusing to see my side of the story. This is my last attempt as a polish person who lived in the west all his life to convince you, but else it's clear to me you are too stuck up in your views so debate is pointless.

This is what slavs look like in the netherlands, just top google results 'poolse man' (polish man).

Mariusz_Pudzianowski-mv4-2006.jpg
Robert_Lewandowski_FCB.jpg
vLeest-Dynarowicz.jpg

Get your fucking head out of your ass because you calling these polish men 'femboys' is literally 70IQ retardation.
Whatever bud, you didn't have to write a passive aggressive essay tho :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Whatever bud, you didn't have to write a passive aggressive essay tho :forcedsmile:
its not an essay, its literally 4 sentences and a couple of pics.

I am willing to adjust to your TikTok GenZ generation though. 4 sentences is too much for you young folks nowadays.

What's more appropriate when responding to GenZers, 2 sentences max? Let me know man, I will keep it in mind.

no more than 2 sentences for GenZers in one post from now on, I got you man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, i_love_roosters and Diarrhoea
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here and SecularIslamist
slavs are the hardest-working ethnicity in the netherlands, yet they get so much hate because people don't like how slavs look (lowTrust) and because they like alcohol.

JFL at white people honestly.
White people are fucking idiots, seriously. The white man isn't all that different from the white woman he constantly criticizes. I've tried to get along with white people in the past, but their hypocrisy, especially among the majority, is just nauseating. That's why I no longer consider myself white, because my dad is half Italian and looks ethnic. I just can't understand the obsession some people have with being considered white. The white race is just plain idiotic and fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MoggerGaston
Nah. Def not Mexicans.

People only have issues with the low income Chicanos who gang bang, are uneducated, and have social ills in the U.S. barrios.

But the illegals are seen as hard working and friendly. And Mexico is basically the strongest soft power in Latin America and Venezuelans get far more hate as migrants.
Yeah maybe in 2016 not rn

White people are fucking idiots, seriously. The white man isn't all that different from the white woman he constantly criticizes. I've tried to get along with white people in the past, but their hypocrisy, especially among the majority, is just nauseating. That's why I no longer consider myself white, because my dad is half Italian and looks ethnic. I just can't understand the obsession some people have with being considered white. The white race is just plain idiotic and fucking stupid.
same

i hate white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and SecularIslamist
Since when are albanians hated? I have never ever seen anyone hating on albanians in REAL life irl except balkan countries which albanians had wars against. Only online i’ve seen hate against albanians and it’s mostly by fags, lgbt people or low testosterone men.

Bangladeshis (your nation). Muslim Indians who get regularly slaughtered, raped and burned alive by Hindus and enslaved and exploited by Arabs, doing hard Labour jobs for some coins that aren’t even enough to feed a family, meanwhile their rich Arab masters earn millions :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Since when are albanians hated? I have never ever seen anyone hating on albanians in REAL life irl except balkan countries which albanians had wars against. Only online i’ve seen hate against albanians and it’s mostly by fags, lgbt people or low testosterone men.
Bangladeshis (your nation). Muslim Indians who get regularly slaughtered, raped and burned alive by Hindus and enslaved and exploited by Arabs, doing hard Labour jobs for some coins that aren’t even enough to feed a family, meanwhile their rich Arab masters earn millions :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Stay triggered dirty Analbanians.. if you're hated by all four corners of people online, it also means you're hated IRL too.

Online behind the veil of anonymity is where people reveal how they really feel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Deleted member 51576
Stay triggered dirty Analbanians.. if you're hated by all four corners of people online, it also means you're hated IRL too.

Online behind the veil of anonymity is where people reveal how they really feel.
Smelly Bangladeshi :forcedsmile:

Nobody hates on anyone in real life in order to avoid confrontation and violence. Everyone still hates analbanians. Uneducated, uncivilized, muslimcels, lawless, vile, thieves, turbo manlets, etc. the worst part is that you “people” have a superiority complex which is insane because you are on par with any other African country in so far as your achievements.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Autismcel
Don't say pakis, Arabs, Turks, Mexicans or Chinese. They may have haters but I'm sure they also have their admirers as well. I'm trying to think of other countries that have a massive universal failo to all people.
Who admired pakis and bangladeshis? They’re the same as Indians

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Who admired pakis and bangladeshis? They’re the same as Indians
Scroll above. Ofc they're hated / looked down upon. Same with Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Russians etc.

But you're coping if you think the nearest enemy to India isn't admired by some people. Yes being from these two countries is a failo but India is surely a bigger failo. Universally.

Nigga ong I've seen a pakistani carrying a whole ass AC by himself

Literally stop coping
I’ve seen an indian carrying a cow. Your point? We’re talking generalisations here not what you saw one time

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel