Apart from Albanians, Romanians and Indians who else are UNIVERSALLY hated.

Scroll above. Ofc they're hated / looked down upon. Same with Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Russians etc.

But you're coping if you think the nearest enemy to India isn't admired by some people. Yes being from these two countries is a failo but India is surely a bigger failo.
They’re the same as Indians, just different religion. Same genes

• +1
Reactions: yen and smallman
They’re muslim indians
Pakistanis have their friends in the Muslim world, Bangladeshis on the other hand… they are literally slave workers for some coins, Hindus kicked them out of their own country too, very sad fate

Pakistanis have their friends in the Muslim world, Bangladeshis on the other hand… they are literally slave workers for some coins, Hindus kicked them out of their own country too, very sad fate
All genetically indian

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU
info

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
They’re the same as Indians, just different religion. Same genes
I'm not talking about that. Or the fact that one maybe mistaken as the other. They're still two different countries.

There is a Youtuber called gus1thego who goes round asking people which country they hate.
Doesn't matter which country it is people always mention India, Israel, Albania, gypsies etc.

I was thinking why would some south American country hate Indians or Albanians but they actually do....

nothing against turks but they definitely are hated by everyone except azeris who are basically just turks. armenians and caucasians dislike them, slavs dislike them, greeks dislike them, arabs dislike them, western europeans basically see them as arabs so they dislike them.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Thank you Bangladesh for producing slaves for all of us. Everywhere in the world Bangladeshis clean the shoes of people for some coins, they make the world a better place tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Michael Myers
Scroll above. Ofc they're hated / looked down upon. Same with Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Russians etc.

But you're coping if you think the nearest enemy to India isn't admired by some people. Yes being from these two countries is a failo but India is surely a bigger failo. Universally.
Iranians and Russians aren’t looked down upon. Iranians are hated by Arabs which is a compliment. Russians are “hated” by former Soviet Union member countries in the same way that all great powers are “hated” by their neighbors who inevitably fell under their influence

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Thank you Bangladesh for producing slaves for all of us. Everywhere in the world Bangladeshis clean the shoes of people for some coins, they make the world a better place tbh
@SecularIslamist thots?

Keep coping nigga it's literally too irrelevant of a country to be hated universally. When I travel + something clearly you don't do since you're an Analbanian shitskin. Most people have never heard of Bangladesh or knows where it is.

That's far better than being paki or Indian.

• JFL
Iranians and Russians aren’t looked down upon. Iranians are hated by Arabs which is a compliment. Russians are “hated” by former Soviet Union member countries in the same way that all great powers are “hated” by their neighbors who inevitably fell under their influence
I like Russia. :Comfy:

The Dutch on the other hand.. They don’t. :feelsohgod:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Michael Myers
Meanwhile, Analbanians posting from their Western Europe abode, ready to start their 12 hour shift of cleaning toilets.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
He's coping. I'm in his head rent free. He's clearly triggered by this thread.
I‘m coping? So there are no Bangladeshi slaves workers in the Emirates who can’t even go to the toilet without their arab masters allowing them to? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I‘m coping? So there are no Bangladeshi slaves workers in the Emirates who can’t even go to the toilet without their arab masters allowing them to? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Tagging Arab oil sheikh @Autismcel

Bhai have you ever seen bengalijeets scrubbing your toilet?

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Autismcel
Tagging Arab oil sheikh @Autismcel

Bhai have you ever seen bengalijeets scrubbing your toilet?
No lol

They just work in stores and fast food restaurants, like the civilians

• Woah
Did you forget about the joos

• +1
  • +1
Do they make a lot of money? :feelsautistic:
Probably

Also some luxurious restaurants, but only the ones who could speak English fluently

They just geomaxx to get more money for their families

• +1
Meanwhile, Analbanians posting from their Western Europe abode, ready to start their 12 hour shift of cleaning toilets.
You are right. Albanians clean toilets, with the blood of your father and his organs are like sponges for the toilet 😢

• JFL
Yeah and there are Analbanian shitskins coming over here on their banana boats to wash my car for £5 nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bangladesh is a small irrelevant country on world stage. It's as popular as the federated states of Micronesia. It's less of a failo than paki and Indian due to the fact that it's completely irrelevant. I'd rather be unknown than known for shitty reasons. Just because they slave about in Arab world just means it's a failo there.

Meanwhile a shitskin like yourself is hated by everyone. Even Bosnians and Turks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
You are right. Albanians clean toilets, with the blood of your father who sadly passed away in Kosovo when Albanians took control and kicked you out 😢
Come on euro bhais, don’t be divided. :feelscry:

• JFL
You are right. Albanians clean toilets, with the blood of your father and his organs are like sponges for the toilet 😢
Albanians are high T

Don't listen to that low T cuck gypsy who sucks off jews and faggots like him

• JFL
Yeah and there are Analbanian shitskins coming over here on their banana boats to wash my car for £5 nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bangladesh is a small irrelevant country on world stage. It's as popular as the federated states of Micronesia. It's less of a failo than paki and Indian due to the fact that it's completely irrelevant. I'd rather be unknown than known for shitty reasons. Just because they slave about in Arab world just means it's a failo there.

Meanwhile a shitskin like yourself is hated by everyone. Even Bosnians and Turks.
Everyone knows about Bangladesh. Lots of labels of clothes say “Made in Bangladesh”. It’s unfair to say no one knows bengalijeets. Here we even had ads on tv about child marriages to sponsor a bengalijeeta for an euro a month or so. Of course I’d never pay. :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • JFL

You just lost a full hour of your life raging about Albanians on an incel forum. If you’re trying to appear superior, you’re doing it wrong.

• JFL
Everyone knows about Bangladesh. Lots of labels of clothes say “Made in Bangladesh”. It’s unfair to say no one knows bengalijeets. Here we even had ads on tv about child marriages to sponsor a bengalijeeta for an euro a month or so. Of course I’d never pay. :feelshaha:
Yeah they're known for producing clothing and cricket. You're coping about those ads. The GDP per capita is higher India and Pakistan now. If the trend continues it will go very high very quick. It's following similar growth to China in the 70s. Its still a poor country but has one of the highest growth rates in the world.

• JFL
Yeah they're known for producing clothing and cricket. You're coping about those ads. The GDP per capita is higher India and Pakistan now. If the trend continues it will go very high very quick. It's following similar growth to China in the 70s. Its still a poor country but has one of the highest growth rates in the world.
So then how are they “irrelevant” or no one knows about them? That’s false. And how am I coping about those ads? I used to see them a lot on tv, years ago mainly. Like early to mid 2010s.

You just lost a full hour of your life raging about Albanians on an incel forum. If you’re trying to appear superior, you’re doing it wrong.
Curry is curry, he don’t know. :feelscry:

So then how are they “irrelevant” or no one knows about them? That’s false. And how am I coping about those ads? I used to see them a lot on tv, years ago mainly. Like early to mid 2010s.
That's right youre 10-15 years behind literally. It's seen as an economic miracle since 2010.

It is irrelevant because it's not on the world stage like Pakistan or India is. It neither has a diaspora across the world like them. Not anyone speaks English as second language like them. It has no nukes. Do you see where I'm going? It's irrelevant. What do you think when people say what do you think about 'Bolovia'? Probably nothing. That's the same kind of irrelevance. I have to explain to people multiple times abroad where Bangladesh is and if it's an actual country.

He’s a Bangladeshi living in London and probably gets cucked and mistreated by Albanian gangsters daily, then he gets incel rage and opens .org to vent and rage at albanians from a safe distance and anonymous

• JFL
You're the one triggered by this thread. Just accept it. The Indians on this forum have accepted that the actions of their people have severely downgraded their SMV as well. It's about time you took responsibility.

That's right youre 10-15 years behind literally. It's seen as an economic miracle since 2010.

It is irrelevant because it's not on the world stage like Pakistan or India is. It neither has a diaspora across the world like them. Not anyone speaks English as second language like them. It has no nukes. Do you see where I'm going? It's irrelevant. What do you think when people say what do you think about 'Bolovia'? Probably nothing. That's the same kind of irrelevance. I have to explain to people multiple times abroad where Bangladesh is and if it's an actual country.
@bolivianchad

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You're the one triggered by this thread. Just accept it. The Indians on this forum have accepted that the actions of their people have severely downgraded their SMV as well. It's about time you took responsibility.
What am I supposed to accept? That some Bangladeshi shizo on .org has unbearable anger and rage towards me and makes me the Centre of his world by writing books about me?

• JFL
He’s a Bangladeshi living in London and probably gets cucked and mistreated by Albanian gangsters daily, then he gets incel rage and opens .org to vent and rage at albanians from a safe distance and anonymous