Apart from Albanians, Romanians and Indians who else are UNIVERSALLY hated.

Haitians, Venezuelans (the women are hot though), Turks
haitians used to be hated back in the day but then everyone found out they got voodoo and kodak black

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
You're the one triggered by this thread. Just accept it. The Indians on this forum have accepted that the actions of their people have severely downgraded their SMV as well. It's about time you took responsibility.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
They're not hated by Muslims. But if (conservative) Muslims knew how they were in modern times they would be happy if half the country was nuked.
what are they like?

What am I supposed to accept? That some Bangladeshi shizo on .org has unbearable anger and rage towards me and makes me the Centre of his world by writing books about me?
I'm not talking about you retard. Not everything is about you. The fact that you have to talk about Bangladesh when I mentioned Albania just shows how defensive you are. You won't accept what the rest of the world thinks about you.

Yes I'm aware Bengalis are construction worker slaves in the Arab world. That's where it's a failo. Rest of the world it's irrelevant and people aren't culturally aware. Meanwhile, loudmouth Analbanians are hated by everyone and everywhere just like gypsies, Indians. Just accept it. Can't you see how much internet traffic is dedicated to shitting on Albanians?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Muslims only like eachother

• Love it
@The Grinch

You even made me join forces with @Eternal_ and I can't stand him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Nigga no one says that :forcedsmile: You're just coping.

Now go ahead and write me an essay on how the entire UK thinks that
im gonna be real until a year ago i thought turkish people were same phenotype as middle easterners or uyghurs from china, but then iwent to turkey once and i saw the difference

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
im gonna be real until a year ago i thought turkish people were same phenotype as middle easterners or uyghurs from china, but then iwent to turkey once and i saw the difference
Where did you go? Yeah I was surprised too but Istanbul and Izmir don't count. Even then like 80% look middle eastern.

90% of the rest of the country is middle eastern.

• Hmm...
Can't you see how much internet traffic is dedicated to shitting on Albanians?
Yes, just as there are whole forums dedicated to shitting on women, Jews… so what? It’s not like the people barking are irrelevant people. It’s always incels joining each other and always from a safe distance, which makes it very funny to watch. It’s funny to see how angry you are just because it triggers you so much that Albanians are proud of their origin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
How can they have the same pheno as both uyghurs and middle easterners at the same time. The first are gooks and the latter are swarty :forcedsmile:

yeah but that makes it even worse. dont you get it?

because westerners just see an ogre low-trust looking white-skinned guy, and all they think is:
'oh he's a kinda weird/aggressive looking white guy. yeah I dont like him, i dont trust him. I feel uncomfortable with that guy.'
i also think american movies do u guys dirty
cause why are they making all russian people stone-faced zero emotion evil guys with low trust eyebrows
ive never seen a movie where russian people are the good guys
american movies are so detrimental for minorities, if the main character is a girl minority she will fall in love with a white dude, or if there is a black guy he will die first and be comic relief, and if theres an asian guy hes the asexual nerd that no one gaf about

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Don't say pakis, Arabs, Turks, Mexicans or Chinese. They may have haters but I'm sure they also have their admirers as well. I'm trying to think of other countries that have a massive universal failo to all people.
Albanians? What they fuck have they done:lul:

Yes I'm aware Bengalis are construction worker slaves in the Arab world. That's where it's a failo. Rest of the world it's irrelevant and people aren't culturally aware.
They are aware of you being brown, short and smelly with a high pitched voice and social anxiety tough. Do you really believe that when someone sees you on the street doesen’t immediately think that you’re just a regular Indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
What am I supposed to accept? That some Bangladeshi shizo on .org has unbearable anger and rage towards me and makes me the Centre of his world by writing books about me?
He hates Albanians and Pakistanis. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Yes, just as there are whole forums dedicated to shitting on women, Jews… so what? It’s not like the people barking are irrelevant people. It’s always incels joining each other and always from a safe distance, which makes it very funny to watch. It’s funny to see how angry you are just because it triggers you so much that Albanians are proud of their origin

Incels who talk shit about other races

i have you on ignore but i saw people were replying to you. I knew it was gonna be cage fuel. Youre being dragged around like a bitch while you're raging like crazy writing essay after essay to cope about being the most shameful thing on earth - an Albanian :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
How can they have the same pheno as both uyghurs and middle easterners at the same time. The first are gooks and the latter are swarty :forcedsmile:
Did you forget that Mongols overran Eurasia? 💀

i have you on ignore but i saw people were replying to you. I knew it was gonna be cage fuel. Youre being dragged around like a bitch while you're raging like crazy writing essay after essay to cope about being the most shameful thing on earth - an Albanian :feelskek::feelskek:
He's literally proving my point :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and i_love_roosters
You’re a Turkroach. Literally the most hated thing in the world.

Iranians and Russians aren’t looked down upon. Iranians are hated by Arabs which is a compliment. Russians are “hated” by former Soviet Union member countries in the same way that all great powers are “hated” by their neighbors who inevitably fell under their influence
are iranians not arab??

Playing coy now? :forcedsmile:
Just coz I don't always get along with you doesn't mean I don't get along with pakis. Anyway you live in Holland and the most unrepresentative paki I've met and think your own women are all whores after 20+

Incels who talk shit about other races
Albanian is not a race. It is a unique alien species variant that has plagued planet earth.

• JFL
You’re a Turkroach. Being called a Turk is literally the worst insult in the Balkans
It literally isn't. You're a typical Albanian seething at Turks. You're mad y'all are shitskin muzzies and we still brutally reject you hate you despite that :feelskek:. I remember you trying to slide in my dms on 3 occasions only to start seething after that. Another Turk worshiping Albanian rejected :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Just coz I don't always get along with you doesn't mean I don't get along with pakis. Anyway you live in Holland and the most unrepresentative paki I've met and think your own women are all whores after 20+
Almost all women are whores after 20+, it's not limited to one nationality. I of course include bengalijeetas and literally every other race. :hnghn:

Argentiniens:p

It literally isn't. You're a typical Albanian seething at Turks. You're mad y'all are shitskin muzzies and we still brutally reject you hate you despite that :feelskek:. I remember you trying to slide in my dms on 3 occasions only to start seething after that. Another Turk worshiping Albanian rejected :forcedsmile:
Ali pahsa fucked your homsexual ottoman shitpire

Albanian is not a race. It is a unique alien species variant that has plagued planet earth.
No Christianity in europe without albania nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and i_love_roosters
Almost all women are whores after 20+, it's not limited to one nationality. I of course include bengalijeetas and literally every other race. :hnghn:
That's a you problem. No one thinks like this. I think it's coz you're in Holland surrounded by whores advertising themselves literally on the street.

Argentiniens:p
Maybe in South America but haloed because of Maradona / Messi to rest of the world. Universal means the world over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Research and knowledge really hurt your small brain doesn't it all you can do is chimp out like monkey with no sources or anything

• JFL
Where did you go? Yeah I was surprised too but Istanbul and Izmir don't count. Even then like 80% look middle eastern.

90% of the rest of the country is middle eastern.
icl bro i forgot it wasnt that great in fact i hated the airport, and the girls that i saw were munters. thats not to say turkish girls are all ugly. i wasnt there long guys don't get mad at me! i find girls of all races attractive actually, if theyre good looking theyre good looking

• JFL