Apart from Albanians, Romanians and Indians who else are UNIVERSALLY hated.

30 km away from istanbul and your empire collapsed
Shit happens nigga. Everything comes to an end one day and everyone loses one day. The fact is modern day Albania is 3% the size of modern day Turkey :feelskek:

what would u ssay is the most kafir but supposedly muslim country? uae?
Not UAE. Even though they worship West they still have Islam imbued across the country even if watered down.

Depends. Is it ignorance or irreligious secularisation? Coz yeah countries like Kazakhstan are genuinely lost but you wouldn't find anyone that hates Islam or blames their own islamic heritage. Turkey and Iran can. The people can be very anti-Islam, but it's undeniable that they have people who are very pro-Islam as well. The question doesn't make sense because it's all about perspective.

Shit happens nigga. Everything comes to an end one day and everyone loses one day. The fact is modern day Albania is 3% the size of modern day Turkey :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Michael Myers and The Grinch
There is going to be a big earthquake in Turkey that’s going to wipe out half of your country very soon. Scientists say it’s going to happen in the next 5-15 years. Seems like even god has enough of your bullshit

• +1
Reactions: user123456
That's a you problem. No one thinks like this. I think it's coz you're in Holland surrounded by whores advertising themselves literally on the street.
Cope. You're just delulu. If you think that's what the Netherlands is like then you've never been here. And South Asian women are rare here so I rarely see them. :hnghn:

There is going to be a big earthquake in Turkey that’s going to wipe out half of your country very soon. Scientists say it’s going to happen in the next 5-15 years. Seems like even god has enough of your bullshit

After all the anti-Pakistani propaganda over there in Turkey, I won't feel bad. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

Analbania already looks like it's been destroyed by natural disasters and wars :forcedsmile: + cope

Why is a Bulgarian Romani sticking up for Turkey? @i_love_roosters Explain to me, Roosty. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Why is a Bulgarian Romani sticking up for Turkey? @i_love_roosters Explain to me, Roosty. :ogre:
Gengy, fuck off trying to bait :forcedsmile:.This account is registered in Izmir :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Analbania already looks like it's been destroyed by natural disasters and wars :forcedsmile: + cope
Iv‘e seen so many videos of Turks crying for help after the earthquakes last year, they begged and cried for donations from Albania, Greece and all countries around them. I don’t think this is a funny matter tbh it’s very serious

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Iv‘e seen so many videos of Turks crying for help after the earthquakes last year, they begged and cried for donations from Albania, Greece and all countries around them. I don’t think this is a funny matter tbh it’s very serious
I've seen a whole country cry for Turkish validation :feelskek:

Not UAE. Even though they worship West they still have Islam imbued across the country even if watered down.

Depends. Is it ignorance or irreligious secularisation? Coz yeah countries like Kazakhstan are genuinely lost but you wouldn't find anyone that hates Islam or blames their own islamic heritage. Turkey and Iran can. The people can be very anti-Islam, but it's undeniable that they have people who are very pro-Islam as well. The question doesn't make sense because it's all about perspective.
icl idk what irrelgiious secularisation is but can u explain why kazakhstan is lost? i did some research on them cause i think they are interesting and to me it seemed pretty muslim, like they don't drink and ive seen some at mecca

icl here in my country albania is known for producing stardawg (the cheapest strain of marijuana that we don't like) and turkey is known for good food and hair transplant.

i love albanias flag though it has aura

• JFL
No, they are both West Asians but Iran isn't an Arab country. There are some Arabs that live there but they're a minority.
so are iranians more similar to afghanistani type people than arabs?

Cope. You're just delulu. If you think that's what the Netherlands is like then you've never been here. And South Asian women are rare here so I rarely see them. :hnghn:
And you hardly know any pakis. I've probably met more IRL than you. Most ethnics in Netherlands are Moroccans and Turks and as expected they're way more secular so you project same mentality on Pakis.
icl idk what irrelgiious secularisation is but can u explain why kazakhstan is lost? i did some research on them cause i think they are interesting and to me it seemed pretty muslim, like they don't drink and ive seen some at mecca
Communism and secular dictators. The Kazakhs at Mecca aren't represebtative of Kazakhs in general JFL. Central Asia itself is just bad tbh.

Delusionan level 900p lmao arabs thinking there whiter than us bu using the top 1% darkest albanians muhhamed ali pasha ruled over you you got ruled over by an albanian
He’s not arab, he’s from Bangladesh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, SecularIslamist and The Grinch
And you hardly know any pakis. I've probably met more IRL than you. Most ethnics in Netherlands are Moroccans and Turks and as expected they're way more secular so you project same mentality on Pakis.

Communism and secular dictators. The Kazakhs at Mecca aren't represebtative of Kazakhs in general JFL. Central Asia itself is just bad tbh.

View attachment 2972776
@Michael Myers I guareentee if you ran a survey of UK Muslims it would probably be as high as Pakistan if not higher despite being born and raised in the West (UK specifically). All of my friends pray 5x a day or at least try to.

• +1
Bud, why are 2 people sending me dms of you admitting to have had gay sex. LIKE LITERALLY I HAVE DMS OF YOU BEING A FAGGOT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im not an ottoman sultan to have gay sex sorry

No shit you see more Pakistanis than me, there's 25k spread throughout the country here and there's 1 million over there. Muzzies are the same wherever you go, no matter if it's the YouGay or mainland Europe, both are degenerate. Doesn't matter that you're a bengalijeet because you're also a degenerate. You basically prove my point by existing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
@Michael Myers I guareentee if you ran a survey of UK Muslims it would probably be as high as Pakistan if not higher despite being born and raised in the West (UK specifically). All of my friends pray 5x a day or at least try to.
High in what terms?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Michael Myers
Im not an ottoman sultan to have gay sex sorry
Who even is talking to you faggot. You're like a little chihuahuas barking in the corner in this whole thread :feelskek:

If an outlier can be that swarthy they lose their ability to be a white country as they claim.
Some people use white and European interchangeably. Of course if it's not Germanic, Nordic or white-passing Slavic then it's not actually white. But they're still European even if they're swarthy. That's common for meds.

No shit you see more Pakistanis than me, there's 25k spread throughout the country here and there's 1 million over there. Muzzies are the same wherever you go, no matter if it's the YouGay or mainland Europe, both are degenerate. Doesn't matter that you're a bengalijeet because you're also a degenerate. You basically prove my point by existing.
Not true. Why are the American Pakistanis high IQ, entrepreneurs, businessman and doctors but very irreligious? Simple these are liberal pakis who immigrated later on and just like every other American ethnic assimilated.

Meanwhile in the UK it's the complete opposite. Because UK Muslims have retained their culture and passed on values and younger gen are sometimes more religious than older gen.

Uhm bud, why are 2 people sending me dms of you admitting to have had gay sex. LIKE LITERALLY I HAVE DMS OF YOU BEING A FAGGOT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@SecularIslamist I'm actually fucking caging on the floor about to choke from laughing. This is actually fucking true :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Uhm bud, why are 2 people sending me dms of you admitting to have had gay sex. LIKE LITERALLY I HAVE DMS OF YOU BEING A FAGGOT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Must’ve been from my holidays in Izmir where you can book gay and ladyboy hookers for less than 10 euros

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
@SecularIslamist I'm actually fucking caging on the floor about to choke from laughing. This is actually fucking true :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Send me in DM bhai. I need to keep this in my inventory everytime this Analbanian comes into my thread.

• +1
Not true. Why are the American Pakistanis high IQ, entrepreneurs, businessman and doctors but very irreligious? Simple these are liberal pakis who immigrated later on and just like every other American ethnic assimilated.

Meanwhile in the UK it's the complete opposite. Because UK Muslims have retained their culture and passed on values and younger gen are sometimes more religious than older gen.
Wrong, American Pakistanis are actually very religious, i used to talk to an american paki guy for years and he told me 90% of pakis there are religious, more than uk pakis actually.

I didn’t write such a DM, send it to me in private I wanna see it

Imagine calling someone else a degenerate when you publicly post about your dick and how you want to get a blowjob
you are disgusting little degenerate and nothing you say is truthful.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and The Grinch

They haven't retained their culture over there at all, JFL. It's a watered-down version if anything. They even identify as British and claim they aren't Pakistanis. 💀 Bunch of self-hating pakjeets.