Apology thread for zxzz

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
As y’all know I used to hate on Asians in here and I used to insult people like @WishIwasChico and @Eli but most important of all, the king zxzz himself.
I had no idea how much of a disrespected that was to such a great person as him. Since then, they hated me with their guts. Because of this, I feel very suicidal every night before I sleep. I understood how big of a mistake that was. I’m truly sorry with all my heart. I love zxzz. zxzz Is the one above all.
He is the true psl god that was chosen by God himself. I also found out recently that I have good amount of central Asian(Turkmen) dna in me and also 0.5% of East asian dna. I even found out my ancestors are from East Asia haha. This showed me that I was hating my own kind and regretted everything I did to the fullest. I will never and EVER make a retarded mistake like this again, I’m truly sorry zxzz and I will always and always love you and praise you to the fullest. You are the king. You are the chosen one. You are him. You are above everyone in this thread. You will always be in my heart. And I will always pray for you. I’m sorry and I love you, zxzz. I’m always with you and will always be with you to the end and forever. I will never betray you again nor any Asian comrades.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, kebab, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
@WishIwasChico @kebab @Eli @anthony111553
@Eli @Tai Lung @smashingdirty6s @zDadun @FunkyFlamingo @subhumanchad @shalomnigga @Achilles @ky.lh @finn899 @nigkook @ElTruecel @phaboo @aesthetic beauty @robbin2k00 @ADAM Lanza @mirk22 @bluestaxamz @brucewayne78 @mug @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @PointOfNoReturn @soover4me @kanderior @Fiqh @mark Jonson @katpspit @arabcelxxx @argaroro @JBWNeetcel @Xangsane @lightskinbengali @Grenen @Shade91 @looksmaxprofile @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and kebab
you dont give a fuck lets be real here

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 30679 and WishIwasChico
Mirin bhai I accept the apology

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 45811
Now I will be continuing to find more horror kdramas to watch in order to improve my Korean

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 30679
You are one of us now

• Love it
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 45811
welcome to the mafia brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Sorry buddy boyo, too late now. 16 dead, police still looking for his car

Should've thought before you replied son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
@WishIwasChico @kebab @Eli @anthony111553
@Eli @Tai Lung @smashingdirty6s @zDadun @FunkyFlamingo @subhumanchad @shalomnigga @Achilles @ky.lh @finn899 @nigkook @ElTruecel @phaboo @aesthetic beauty @robbin2k00 @ADAM Lanza @mirk22 @bluestaxamz @brucewayne78 @mug @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @PointOfNoReturn @soover4me @kanderior @Fiqh @mark Jonson @katpspit @arabcelxxx @argaroro @JBWNeetcel @Xangsane @lightskinbengali @Grenen @Shade91 @looksmaxprofile @NorwoodAscender
Nobody gets an alert from it