Apparently MensLibs are so low t that foids will insist fucking them with a strap-on

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[–]badnbourgeois[S] 7 points 3 days ago
Just had to end things with a FWB because she won't stop trying to peg me. Here's the kicker she gets paid to educate people on consent. The worst part is she more or less said my aversion to pegging is what makes her want to peg me. JFC that's rapey

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, MadMong and jefferson
Goofy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1464, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
this is a deep society -black-pill. dont ever forget most people are liars and psychopaths who want to abuse you at their leisure

We can laugh at this guy for being cucked, but that would make us the enemy. What we have here is a bonafide case of "woke hypocrisy" that men suffer from. If the roles were switched, we'd be getting an SNL sketch about how all men are liars who will fake their morals to get to sleep with you.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Strap-ons me

We can laugh at this guy for being cucked, but that would make us the enemy. What we have here is a bonafide case of "woke hypocrisy" that men suffer from. If the roles were switched, we'd be getting an SNL sketch about how all men are liars who will fake their morals to get to sleep with you.
Cucks and numales get what deserve

tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
raping a woman is the heighest ego graticfiaction a male human can experience, ave caesar, ave imperator

Too tired to read this post to the end but my gut tells me that this right here is a high IQ observation