Approach to roids for people who already build a solid natty physique

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Say you have a solid natty body, have been training for many years, have average genetics and you are making extremely little progress now aka you are stagnating. You don't aim to build tons of new mass, "only" 3-4 kilos (6-8 punds) in the right places, e.g. weak points, to let your physique peak aesthetically.

How could the approach to roids be here? If you have solid natural testosterone levels and are under 40, I see it as nonsensical to already continuously supply testosterone from the outside aka blast and cruise (TRT), especially if you are "just" aiming for a few pounds/kg more muscle.
In this scenario, would it make sense to run a few shorter cycles? Sure you will lose a lot of the new muscle mass, but if you already have a solid natural physique and could possibly hold on to 1-2k/2-4lbs after every cycle, that would be more than a good result.

Discuss!

Would it not be better to run 1 very long cycle of moderate dose of test 250-350 per week? Then you only have to do one time pct and side effects are less if you run less test per week.

I'm "cruising" on 350/week ugl quality, which is often under dosed. When I'm happy with my physique I will probably stay on test indefinitely (with a lower dose per week of course), but I'm > 40yo and understand that that makes things different.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Germania
Would it not be better to run 1 very long cycle of moderate dose of test 250-350 per week? Then you only have to do one time pct and side effects are less if you run less test per week.

I'm "cruising" on 350/week ugl quality, which is often under dosed. When I'm happy with my physique I will probably stay on test indefinitely (with a lower dose per week of course), but I'm > 40yo and understand that that makes things different.
With testosterone, I just read that many of the androgenic side effects don't come at the beginning of the cycle, but often only after a few months. Sure, some will get sides right at the beginning and others never.

Have you taken testosterone and done PCTs before? If yes, how much were you able to hold?

With testosterone, I just read that many of the androgenic side effects don't come at the beginning of the cycle, but often only after a few months. Sure, some will get sides right at the beginning and others never.

Have you taken testosterone and done PCTs before? If yes, how much were you able to hold?
I did not. I just started test 2 months ago, but after reading a lot about the benefits of cruising on Reddit for guys my age, i decided thst I probably want to stay on.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Say you have a solid natty body, have been training for many years, have average genetics and you are making extremely little progress now aka you are stagnating. You don't aim to build tons of new mass, "only" 3-4 kilos (6-8 punds) in the right places, e.g. weak points, to let your physique peak aesthetically.

How could the approach to roids be here? If you have solid natural testosterone levels and are under 40, I see it as nonsensical to already continuously supply testosterone from the outside aka blast and cruise (TRT), especially if you are "just" aiming for a few pounds/kg more muscle.
In this scenario, would it make sense to run a few shorter cycles? Sure you will lose a lot of the new muscle mass, but if you already have a solid natural physique and could possibly hold on to 1-2k/2-4lbs after every cycle, that would be more than a good result.

Discuss!
Dude stop over complicating this shit. Max out natty then run 500 test for 12 weeks and cruise on TRT. Use Dut and RU for hairloss. Don’t be a pussy and just do it instead of asking 100 questions. There’s nothing more to be said here

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7