Arab Christians deserve the highest praise and respect

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
They should be Muslim. It is only natural for an Arab to be Muslim because Islam is the Arab mans religion. It is meant for Arabs and for an Arab to NOT be a Muslim means something went wrong…or right in the case of Arab Christians.

So not only do they naturally go against the grain of their culture, but they’ve also been heavily persecuted by Muslim dogs for thousands of years—and they still stand strong and devoted to their Christian faith.

Such absolute CHADS. I love Arab Christians. Fuck Islam

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, Aero, Eriot Lodger and 9 others
Ya bro the sandniggers deserve praise :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Lysine and LooksThinker
assyrians and lebanese and coptic christians are also genetically whiter than their muslim countrymen

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, karpeltunnel, Deleted member 72978 and 2 others
Same would happen if the roles where vica versa. Humans are just shits. Muslim minorities are persecuted all over the world. Same shit with different groups.

I had bad experiences

Arab christians still call god allah bro and still say allah akbar. Wallahi etc etc

assyrians and lebanese and coptic christians are also genetically whiter than their muslim countrymen
They are all same shit. Christians dont have hijab and they looksmax. Thats what give them that so called ^whiter looks^

• Woah
Reactions: URL code
No I’m racist
Well then your deemed to fail in life and there’s just no reason to be bro. It’s just gonna fuck your digital footprint on here

Well then your deemed to fail in life and there’s just no reason to be bro. It’s just gonna fuck your digital footprint on here
How’s it gonna fuck my digital footprint

They should be Muslim. It is only natural for an Arab to be Muslim because Islam is the Arab mans religion. It is meant for Arabs and for an Arab to NOT be a Muslim means something went wrong…or right in the case of Arab Christians.

So not only do they naturally go against the grain of their culture, but they’ve also been heavily persecuted by Muslim dogs for thousands of years—and they still stand strong and devoted to their Christian faith.

if you truly believe the islam is wrong you should shoot up a mosque

• WTF
Reactions: 8incheer
if you truly believe the islam is wrong you should shoot up a mosque
Bahahahaha. I KNOW Islam is wrong but would never in a trillion years hurt another human being.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
But isn’t your only life’s purpose to eradicate Islam? That results in the pain and suffering of human being(s)
No that’s not my life’s purpose.

Also, eradicating Islam, the faith =/= killing people. I don’t condone violence against people. I do condone the widespread mocking and defiling of the faith of Islam, but not by physical means. Words are more than enough.

No that’s not my life’s purpose.

Also, eradicating Islam, the faith =/= killing people. I don’t condone violence against people. I do condone the widespread mocking and defiling of the faith of Islam, but not by physical means. Words are more than enough.
I didn’t just mean physical harm

Mental/psychological harm is caused if you eradicate a globally significant religion like Islam, doesn’t your religion condemn that or do they just condemn physical violence

I didn’t just mean physical harm

Mental/psychological harm is caused if you eradicate a globally significant religion like Islam, doesn’t your religion condemn that or do they just condemn physical violence
No, Christianity doesn’t condemn that. We are called to rebuke false prophets and fraudulent religions such as Islam.

Christians don’t have to permanently be nice and tolerant, I sure hope you understand this basic concept.

No, Christianity doesn’t condemn that. We are called to rebuke false prophets and fraudulent religions such as Islam.

Christians don’t have to permanently be nice and tolerant, I sure hope you understand this basic concept.
Hard to grasp an immoral and stupid concept

Also hard to believe that you believe in a religion that openly promotes the defilement of other religions

Shitty message tbh

Last edited:
if europe was based and they really wanted to help refugees, they'd only accept arab christians who *actually* have somewhat of a similar culture and values as europeans, not troglodytes stucked in the middle ages.

Not a Christian but I agree
Going against the brainwashing herd is admirable

i think u mean native non Arab Semitic Christians because Arabs should be in Central Asia where they belong im still holding that grudge from the 7th century I hate Arabs

Last edited:

I think because a bunch of crusaders rawdogged arab women and the christians are their descendants

I think because a bunch of crusaders rawdogged arab women and the christians are their descendants
nah they mixed less with african slaves and with muslims who did

nah they mixed less with african slaves and with muslims who did

Don't lebanese literally have crusader male DNA?

And coptics are from Greek men who settled in eygpt

A lot of the natives from middle eastern countries were Christian and have only recently converted. Lebenon was majority Christian, Iraq has the Assyrians which are native to Iraq and have been their for millenniums. The arabs invaded and ruined everything for them.

Tbh they do deserve praise. Imagine staying loyal to your faith knowing that you can get beheaded any minute. Although Christians nowadays are massive cucks.

The entire bible takes place in the Middle East and there’s a rich history of Christianity there. I suggest the instagram page @eastern_christians because they go more in depth with ancient churches in these locations. The only reason there’s not a larger population is because Muslims do believe in Jesus and Mary but twist it to make others believe that he was a messenger and prophet of Allah or the muslim god (Allah means god in arabic). Also through efforts of radical islamists Christian’s are persecuted on a wider range then any other group because there’s no real community for them. In Israel they’re persecuted and spit on and in other parts they can be out right executed (like the 21 martyrs of Libya). It’s honestly sad seeing groups like Jews and Muslims saying that they are persecuted more than Christian’s but only in the us and not abroad in the Middle East.