(BLACKS DEFEATED) james kakonge tinder experiment tyrones (BLACKS ARE SUBHUMAN)

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
James

James2

IS THIS YOUR GOD? @looksmaxxer234

NOW TO END THE REST OF YOUR COPES

NOW WHEN NIKO69 WAS RAN TO THE SAME EXACT TEST?

James5

James6

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU FUCKING SLAVES NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA TO SLAY HAHAHAHAH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
JAMES4

James3

INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President, Dietsnasta, Jamaldickjavontus and 49 others
Bro tryna get into white heaven

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, pig_face, Skywalker and 84 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 16275, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS
Jfl and you used the most famous black model atm and people on here said he’s the best looking black of all time and got mogged by a normie white Fuark

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member and 9 others
Jfl and you used the most famous black model atm and people on here said he’s the best looking black of all time and got mogged by a normie white Fuark
r u still going strong on that nofap promise my nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Erik-Jón
I think that is because Niko has much more approachable pictures

Also all races generally prefer their own race so if there are majority white girls on an app then they will be for more likely to go for white men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 17872, Pubertymaxxer3 and 9 others
same :lul: after this sunday, im gonna try again going hard and serious no matter what. gonna be a volcel for a yr, working hard to ascend and get women later, delay gratification maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón
same :lul: after this sunday, im gonna try again going hard and serious no matter what. gonna be a volcel for a yr, working hard to ascend and get women later, delay gratification maxxing
You have to be volcel while @looksmaxxer234 has no choice in the matter :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
Fuck that last guy is basically my low value ass, if u go buy all the DLC, add ons, and rank ups, then play for like 48hrs straight to up ur exp points.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
Teagan wtf is is that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Pubertymaxxer3
Meanwhile, ur oneitis

Screenshot 20220826 140745 InsMate Pro

Screenshot 20220826 140757 InsMate Pro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Pubertymaxxer3
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
Also adding based on your post history you are the ultimate coon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: iblamechico, TechnoBoss, Marsiere214 and 18 others
I think that is because Niko has much more approachable pictures

Also all races generally prefer their own race so if there are majority white girls on an app then they will be for more likely to go for white men.
you know the other niggers out performed the tyrone by 3x lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?

Attachments

• Y2Mate.is - i got a ku klux klan member on my page dr umar--2kA_OQpC50-360p-1660380548640.mp4
    587.4 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Blackgymmax
Might sound like cope but Mukasa's photos look way too perfect. Girls will just assume he's fake, Niko's photos look realer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15370, Deleted member and 7 others
Might sound like cope but Mukasa's photos look way too perfect. Girls will just assume he's fake, Niko's photos look realer.
yes you are coping. good to have self awareness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jamaldickjavontus, zeshama and 18 others
Yeah modeling pic fraud/failo might ne legit. Has ruined other chadfishes in the past. That said why are yoh writing an entire dissertation to say thay blacks have lower smv than whites we been knew this since the stone age

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Truecel14, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
Yeah modeling pic fraud/failo might ne legit. Has ruined other chadfishes in the past. That said why are yoh writing an entire dissertation to say thay blacks have lower smv than whites we been knew this since the stone age
need to pound this through their ape skulls. NO NIGGERS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member and 7 others
need to pound this through their ape skulls. NO NIGGERS
Bro it doesnt mean blacks wont do well irl if they are gl. Maybe not on tinder but even then successful tyronefishes have been done on this forum and on youtube/tiktok (see Austin Dunham and Lawrence Obioma. Lawrence is not even a tyrone just a gigagymmaxxwd mtn-htn and he made tiktok of his tinder, had like a billion matches and girls straight up asking to get fucked) stop being such a fucking coon. You are setting back your people 500 years with every deranged rant you make about muh blacks are 0 smv mukasa is just low appeal

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, GetShrekt, Pubertymaxxer3 and 8 others
Bro it doesnt mean blacks wont do well irl if they are gl. Maybe not on tinder but even then successful tyronefishes have been done on this forum and on youtube/tiktok (see Austin Dunham and Lawrence Obioma. Lawrence is not even a tyrone just a gigagymmaxxwd mtn-htn and he made tiktok of his tinder, had like a billion matches and girls straight up asking to get fucked) stop being such a fucking coon. You are setting back your people 500 years with every deranged rant you make about muh blacks are 0 smv mukasa is just low appeal
OH lawrence is a fraud. he uses an auto clicker and swipes on the entire planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Lmao, Deleted member and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21278 and 4 others
OH lawrence is a fraud. he uses an auto clicker and swipes on the entire planet.
Ouch. Doesnt disprove the rest of my post tho. Even Jacked and Stacked gets good results. Imo kakonge is the bbc version of the aspie alien white male model (like sean opry and the like)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Moggie
what about a more robust chad like Broderick Hunter?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Racky and Deleted member 21620
Holy midface batman. Never began for that asian chick
I can see the failo but part of my brain is still telling me I'd eat my own shit to fuck her. Why are 90% of women so fucking attractive
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
what about a more robust chad like Broderick Hunter?
From what i can tell black smv actually relies more on soft features and skin quality/coloring than robustness, but yeah he should def try a hunterfish

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Pubertymaxxer3, Mateusz74 and 6 others
I can see the failo but part of my brain is still telling me I'd eat my own shit to fuck her. Why are 90% of women so fucking attractive
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
They are not. 20% at best (pareto holds for women too) for both body and face. you are just horny

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Holy midface batman. Never began for that asian chick
U mean the one with the horse face and the bad mandie recession right?

I don't think women are penalized for these, or any PSL traits tbh, as in I think her IRL and SMV would still be sky high cos she said he hooked up with loads of guys in bars when she was living in NYC.

Therealnicoledoshi 20220509 p 2833813672831008655 1 2833813672831008655

Therealnicoledoshi 20220323 p 2799769299265001571 2 2799769295523870383

Screenshot 20220826 144946 InsMate Pro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bug_eye_blackcel, hypernormie and 5 others
looks plays less of a part for blacks

its literally low inhib theory

only males get caught up in race and statistics

women are out and about and reply to males that approach them

if its just indians then eventually they will fuck the indian guy

guys at home on the internet arguing which race pulls more females is silly

• +1
  • +1

I don't think women are penalized for these, or any PSL traits tbh, as in I think her IRL and SMV would still be sky high cos she said he hooked up with loads of guys in bars when she was living in NYC.

View attachment 1838988

View attachment 1838990

View attachment 1838991
Yes because men have no standards and also will put body over face for ons + height doesnt do anything with a womans smv.

Irl from my experience the number of objectively attractive women (htb and up and/or a good body) is about 20%, maybe even less. Paretopill is true for both genders men just have dog tier standards and have 10x the sex drive of women. Especially curries since they wil worship a 3/10 white girl over a 9/10 curry foid. This is important because curries make up like 1/4th of thr world pop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guy24, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others

Any woman has sky-high SMV regardless of looks. Regardless of that, her face is definitely too long, and that alone would disqualify her from being my GF.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3, Chinacurry and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Pubertymaxxer3
It’s literally just elo lmao. Shame you niggas are taking this thread serious 💀

@tyronelite @fogdart

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member, Pubertymaxxer3 and 8 others
legit
she ugly in photos and video but aura theory will have her SMV high if she dress in revealing clothes
Yeah plus she has great motion.

U think she's ugly for real?

That's without make up

Screenshot 20220826 150013 Chrome

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member, Vain786 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She might have been htb, even stacylite if her midfave wasnt downswung and longer than avg bbc

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Pubertymaxxer3

@tyronelite @fogdart
If it was elo. Niko would have gotten fewer matches too. I think mukasa just doesn't fit the black slayer stereotype. Gigatyrone still but he doesn't look like the typical Tyrone. Someone like Beckford or Broderick would probably do better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others

@tyronelite @fogdart
it's not Elo. just so happens Niko obliterates his field slave?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
If it was elo. Niko would have gotten fewer matches too. I think mukasa just doesn't fit the black slayer stereotype. Ridiculously good looking but idk he doesn't like the typical Tyrone. Someone like Beckford or Broderick would probably do better
no the real slayers are like jock versions of broderick

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
If it was elo. Niko would have gotten fewer matches too. I think mukasa just doesn't fit the black slayer stereotype.
24 likes in 24 hours as a male model is 100% elo bruh lol

99FCE330 A4FF 4B8D B704 0136E9D1F368

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, justinzayn, Manu le coq and 2 others