Arcane Show Proves Bones>Pheno

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Jayce is a curry mogger bruh (inb4 copers start calling him med- he's obviously curry in coloring.)

Moggs tf outta the frail pathetic horse faced slavic Viktor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, thegoat, AscendingHero and 5 others
Lifefuel for currycels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
he still looks like shit compared to white chads. You need everything.

Good pheno, good collagen, good bones, good harmony to be gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Looks234, RoundHouse and 7 others
The coloring difference isn’t that big tbh.
And the curry has light green eyes.
In real life coloring mogs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Danish_Retard
he still looks like shit compared to white chads. You need everything.

Good pheno, good collagen, good bones, good harmony to be gigachad.
Well yes of course.

Hazel in the show. Tbh no curry has this bone structure either

Nah bro. I've seen Indian guys with Chad features who are basically incels at my college just due to their pheno.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Nah bro. I've seen Indian guys with Chad features who are basically incels at my college just due to their pheno.
Just like you claim to be Justin Bieber

look at what jayce is actually supposed to look like

imo looks better than the currified show version

nigga what sport did you play? badminton? ping pong?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
nigga what sport did you play? badminton? ping pong?
Not going to say which one but it was an actual sport (football, basketball, or baseball). So take your pick.

Not going to say which one but it was an actual sport (football, basketball, or baseball). So take your pick.
d1? final question I won't pry any further

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14160
ok, you are rightfully inkwell in that case, I will never belittle your experience as a 6'7 inkwell again
lmfao imagine thinking an incel would be given a spot on a D1 team filled with slayer NT Tyrones, Chadriguezes, and Chads. If I had a Chad face with the exact same skills, I'd be on a D1 roster easy right now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow
lmfao imagine thinking an incel would be given a spot on a D1 team filled with slayer NT Tyrones, Chadriguezes, and Chads. If I had a Chad face with the exact same skills, I'd be on a D1 roster easy right now.
mmm, maybe

have you seen mike GLENNON?

mmm, maybe

have you seen mike GLENNON?
Yeah, but those guys all have coaches and dads who fought tooth and nail to get them to have starting roles and exposure at the right programs in high school/college. I went to a public school so Chads were the ones who were given those spots. Also the sport I played is different. In football you're assigned a role, whereas the sport I played in was all about respect and teammates having trust in you (due to your face). That's why there's ZERO incels in my sport. Watch this here:

Any incels who have roster spots are extremely rare compared to robust Chads also. The ones who make it had all the cards aligned in their upbringing with coaches and family. I remember I tried to meet with my coach back in high school to change my role and he literally laughed in my face like the incel I am.

Attachments

• 2584776_qbpill.mp4
    7.5 MB
ive seen lots of ethnics who are really well-grown facially, no deficiency. I wonder if it's due to them having kids young

Yeah, but those guys all have coaches and dads who fought tooth and nail to get them to have starting roles and exposure at the right programs in high school/college. I went to a public school so Chads were the ones who were given those spots. Also the sport I played is different. In football you're assigned a role, whereas the sport I played in was all about respect and teammates having trust in you (due to your face). That's why there's ZERO incels in my sport. Watch this here:

View attachment 1418943

Any incels who have roster spots are extremely rare compared to robust Chads also. The ones who make it had all the cards aligned in their upbringing with coaches and family. I remember I tried to meet with my coach back in high school to change my role and he literally laughed in my face like the incel I am.
imagine thinking I don't already have this video saved and downloaded jfl

Not to mention the villain is a recessed birdcel lookin mf

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Jayce isn't a curry, he's some kind of half-beaner, his mother's name is Ximena in the show. Riot is such a bunch of neckbeards.

Either way, deficient bigonial width or not, Viktor's arc was the only one most people were tuning in and rooting for.

>Pheno doesn't matter just look at this cartoon I watched

When Reddit sends their people, they're not sending their best.

I would personally say that if you believe you are learning something objective from any work of fiction--including high literature--you need to take a step back and question what is going on in your head.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 9274
brutal birdcel pill. the only birdcel is the super villain while everyone else is a gigamogger :owo:

vs average character

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel