Are 7 inch wrist circumference big for a 5”8 barefoot asian ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Im 16 years old and from some angles my wrist looks small due to my large forearm muscles and hand bone thickness but is 7 inches large for a 5”8 barefoot 16 year old asian ?

Nvm guys its 6.5 inches…

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
No because you have 7 inches with fat on your arms. However if your arms have almost no fat and they are 7 inches then it is good genetics but very unlikely thats the case you just have high body fat.

No because you have 7 inches with fat on your arms. However if your arms have almost no fat and they are 7 inches then it is good genetics but very unlikely thats the case you just have high body fat.
But i dont look fat
ED1D9F05 CF9B 4D50 BDB4 02E47FF246C2
5B42FEDA 7E46 429E B0C6 16D1DCCD19FC
AA3D1A87 78E2 466A B798 6FA22F6F6149

Im 5”8 67kg and like 17% bf
24DF14D9 BA7B 433F 8A5C 8D8C2CFB5249

It must hurt knowing that you will never be a tall, big framed, healthy, good genetic chad.

Women like healthy men....

Small wrists are indicative of a small frame which implies that the man isn't genetically healthy or suffers from some form of malnourishment.

You will never be a healthy, big boned, tall, strong chad.

Accept your fate...

It must hurt knowing that you will never be a tall, big framed, healthy, good genetic chad.

Women like healthy men....

Small wrists are indicative of a small frame which implies that the man isn't genetically healthy or suffers from some form of malnourishment.

You will never be a healthy, big boned, tall, strong chad.

Accept your fate...
Uhh ok

But seen as you are 16 it's not completely over...

Change whatever diet you have... Exercise to release growth hormone. Get enough sun. Drink loads of water. Etc Just look up videos on how to height max because 5'8 isn't that good.

But seen as you are 16 it's not completely over...

Change whatever diet you have... Exercise to release growth hormone. Get enough sun. Drink loads of water. Etc Just look up videos on how to height max because 5'8 isn't that good.
Its average in my area since were mostly all asians but i see why stastically its not gud

Its average in my area since were mostly all asians but i see why stastically its not gud
Yeah but they are not the competition. White people who are 6 ft, with large frames are.

Yeah but they are not the competition. White people who are 6 ft, with large frames are.
I see … should i go down the aesethetics pathway or powerlifting pathway for gym

I see … should i go down the aesethetics pathway or powerlifting pathway for gym
Your 16 so try max out what you can in terms of genetic potential.

It's possible you can get to maybe 5'10 if you do everything correct.

Start maxxing out your clavicle bones as well.