are africans and aboriginal people genuinely same species as the rest?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
They look wierd af tbh, Germans, Afghans, Indians, Russian, Japanese all look normal healthy human beings but everything under the Sahara looks and smells uncanny. Myabe im a racist?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12344, Insecure03 and 4 others
We all come from zimbabwe, stop being racist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
im a racist
Tenor 10

no, aboriginals are closer to curries than africans. Funny enough, i don't believe them to be fully human like the rest of us. They missed some serious development when they left africa 70 000 years ago.

Last edited:
As a kid I used to be scared when I saw pics of aboriginals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8576, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
They look wierd af tbh, Germans, Afghans, Indians, Russian, Japanese all look normal healthy human beings but everything under the Sahara looks and smells uncanny. Myabe im a racist?
You’re racist as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
First natives are bone mogeers, that's why Sean has some native ancestry and his eyes are so good
20200827 183728

Which African? If you grab random africans form the whole continent randomly none will look like each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Jagged0
Depends, they just need to send some horny chinks and whteys to make abos and some of the africans look human

That's racist, man