Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

or is there any non bullshit ones?

please reply based on experience

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

99% of them are. Go to the r/nootropics subreddit and it's all placebo.

Only stuff that actually works is obscure, potentially has big side effects, and is hard to source.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Tallooksmaxxer, Nims and 2 others
Modafinil? Giga cope
Caffeine? Cope
Adderall? Legit
L theanine? Cope
Ashwagandha? Giga giga cope
Meth? Legit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444, Acion and 4 others
Modafinil? Giga cope
Caffeine? Cope
Adderall? Legit
L theanine? Cope
Meth? Legit
i thought moda and caffeine was legit

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 21863
i thought moda and caffeine was legit
The mechanism of action itself says it won't improve your intelligence or any shit. It'll just keep you awake, its a wakefulness agent so it's good for pulling an all nighter doesn't do much else.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and Tallooksmaxxer
The mechanism of action itself says it won't improve your intelligence or any shit. It'll just keep you awake, its a wakefulness agent so it's good for pulling an all nighter doesn't do much else.
but meth increases intelligence?

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 21863
Modafinil? Giga cope
Caffeine? Cope
Adderall? Legit
L theanine? Cope
Meth? Legit
thank god that we have another retard on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Deleted member 22553, Danish_Retard and 5 others
if you couldn't decipher from that message that i'm calling you retarded then it's over for you buddy
I was studymaxxing for the most competitive entrance exam in the world I could use any possible edge I could get. Looking for mootropics doesn't have to mean you are fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I was studymaxxing for the most competitive entrance exam in the world I could use any possible edge I could get. Looking for mootropics doesn't have to mean you are fucking retarded.
? you really are retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Modafinil? Giga cope
Caffeine? Cope
Adderall? Legit
L theanine? Cope
Meth? Legit
I take l theanine at night before sleep to help me relax and lower my cortisol from day to day activities

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 21863
Modafinil? Giga cope
Caffeine? Cope
Adderall? Legit
L theanine? Cope
Meth? Legit
can confirm l theanine is cope

i gave these pills to 3 of my classmates and me and we all took it at the same time and nobody noticed any difference

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Spiritualcell, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Did nothing for me. Took my mates' max strength prescribed Adderall however and felt like I did bare lines of coke. Couldn't sleep for over 24 hours and was productive the whole time brain firing on all cylinders.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Tallooksmaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Phenibut n Kratom works

2 gram phenibut 1 tablespoon kratom

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and SLA
Noopept is cool

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
? you really are retarded
nah he's legit u monk.
I tried all of the list beside meth i'm not a crackhead. And only adderall did an effect. not even coping selegiline did anything. altough even addy doesn't do that much you can't fake motivation, it just makes you happier and more proactive. Won't force you to work or study

I take l theanine at night before sleep to help me relax and lower my cortisol from day to day activities
Cope in the sense their effects are marginal for what it's supposed to be/promoted for and can be anyway easily reproduced with an healthy diet. Beside for Modafinil since modafinil legit keeps you awake and makes you last longer - from my experience only tho.

nah he's legit u monk.
I tried all of the list beside meth i'm not a crackhead. And only adderall did an effect. not even coping selegiline did anything. altough even addy doesn't do that much you can't fake motivation, it just makes you happier and more proactive. Won't force you to work or study
Cope in the sense their effects are marginal for what it's supposed to be/promoted for and can be anyway easily reproduced with an healthy diet. Beside for Modafinil since modafinil legit keeps you awake and makes you last longer - from my experience only tho.

• JFL
I used modafinil on a handful of occasions to study at uni- helps a little bit but not really a game changer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Did nothing for me. Took my mates' max strength prescribed Adderall however and felt like I did bare lines of coke. Couldn't sleep for over 24 hours and was productive the whole time brain firing on all cylinders.
Yeah I get that with modafinil
If I take after 7.30am I will not sleep

The only one I've had massive success with is Phenibut. I'll take 1.2 to 1.5g and I feel great social, and happy all day. Legit like being drunk. Highly recommend. You can only take it once or twice a week tho.

I have had mild success with bromantane. I take it daily.

Everything else I've tried has been a dud.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 20652, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
250 mg Testosterone Enanthate

You focus n concentrate much better when your Testosterone is high. Testosterone has a direct link with Dopamine

Srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3672
Speed, adderall, or a gram+ of caffeine but if you go caffeine route and take too much you will throw up for 12 hours+.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21863
Speed, adderall, or a gram+ of caffeine but if you go caffeine route and take too much you will throw up for 12 hours+.
Speed
1 gram caffeine
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Idk is there any noortoripic that really increases IQ? I take Ritalin all it does is make me focus. That doesn't increase IQ though

• So Sad
@karbo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo and Tallooksmaxxer
250 mg Testosterone Enanthate

You focus n concentrate much better when your Testosterone is high. Testosterone has a direct link with Dopamine

Srs
i heard shits like anavar make you a task robot.

The only one I've had massive success with is Phenibut. I'll take 1.2 to 1.5g and I feel great social, and happy all day. Legit like being drunk. Highly recommend. You can only take it once or twice a week tho.

I have had mild success with bromantane. I take it daily.

Everything else I've tried has been a dud.

Phenibut is great. I will order more of it tonmorow . I take 2g

• Woah
Reactions: SLA

What's your IQ, the smarter you are the less they will work, they have a ceiling effect, they seem to do wonders on the lower IQ people though...

• Love it
What's your IQ, the smarter you are the less they will work, they have a ceiling effect, they seem to do wonders on the lower IQ people though...
i was the second in the class to learn reading.

first one was a hard worker dude i couldnt compete with him.
Anavar is useless n ineffective
not for the muscle building but for the hardening effect?

Last edited:
i was the second in the class to learn reading.

first one was a hard worker dude i couldnt compete with him.

not for the muscle building for the hardening effect?

Idk but in the steroid community everyone says that anavar is the mildest steroid n it's so weak n ineffective it's just useless to take it. Even females take anavar cause it's a weak steroid

• Hmm...
Idk but in the steroid community everyone says that anavar is the mildest steroid n it's so weak n ineffective it's just useless to take it. Even females take anavar cause it's a weak steroid
just going to do test and superdrol tbh. i saw the sdrol b/a and it seems like its the most potent lean oral.

just going to do test and superdrol tbh. i saw the sdrol b/a and it seems like its the most potent lean oral.

Superdrol is very anabolic. Can build a lot of muscle mass. It's a DHT derivative though so there's a risk of hair loss. Superdrol is also very liver toxic.

I would recommend Test + Nandrolone instead

Nandrolone is hair safe

Last edited:
Superdrol is very anabolic. Can build a lot of muscle mass. It's a DHT derivative though so there's a risk of hair loss. Superdrol is also very liver toxic.
it has low androgenic ratio, people seem to barely report any hair loss side effect.
and for the liver yeah thats life you cant have it all
I would recommend Test + Nandrolone instead
i will use fin anyway if i use test and if i do so deca going to rape my hair.

it has low androgenic ratio, people seem to barely report any hair loss side effect.
and for the liver yeah thats life you cant have it all

i will use fin anyway if i use test and if i do so deca going to rape my hair.

Where did you read superdrol has low androgenic?

Yeah you can't use finasteride with deca. It's only hair safe if used without finasteride.

fully focused

idk just everywhere. anabolic/androgenic ratio is 20 for superdrol.

Superdrol has an androgenic rating of just 20, which is very low for such a potent muscle-builder. However, this score doesn't translate in real life; with Superdrol's effects known to be very androgenic in practice. Thus, male pattern baldness, prostate enlargement and acne are all possible interactions.

Superdrol has an androgenic rating of just 20, which is very low for such a potent muscle-builder. However, this score doesn't translate in real life; with Superdrol's effects known to be very androgenic in practice. Thus, male pattern baldness, prostate enlargement and acne are all possible interactions.
congrats on finding the single shittiest source that claims superdrol is very androgenic.

Im using lions mane ans I actually feel sharper/no brain fog

• Hmm...