• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, joeveniro, Chad69 and 1 other person
@Chad1212 ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and SLA

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610
Im using them as a part of a health issue related. I don’t know why they should be. They just makes you more low inhib

@Chad1212 ?
It isn’t
Been taking them almost every day for a month I have stopped nearly a month ago
Keep in mind I was taking very large dosages
It kinda demotivated me tbh,I didn’t cared about anything and even tho I felt low inhib I just didn’t wanted to talk with people because I just wanted to vibe on them because the high that you get is amazing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
It isn’t
Been taking them almost every day for a month I have stopped nearly a month ago
Keep in mind I was taking very large dosages
It kinda demotivated me tbh,I didn’t cared about anything and even tho I felt low inhib I just didn’t wanted to talk with people because I just wanted to vibe on them because the high that you get is amazing tbh
What dose and what benzo were you taking?

What dose and what benzo were you taking?
From 10-20mg of diazepam at once
Keep in mind that normal dose at once for someone my age and my weight is no wear near 10,its probably 5mg

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
From 10-20mg of diazepam at once
Keep in mind that normal dose at once for someone my age and my weight is no wear near 10,its probably 5mg
Is that valium?

does taking benzos looksmin
OP
ShitpostBot 5000

I don’t know if they are a looksmin but they are god damn fun

• +1
Reactions: bdycope
nah wont be a looksmix. Its not like smoking cigs or staying up for days on stims. Its just to help with anxiety and get lower inhib

nah wont be a looksmix. Its not like smoking cigs or staying up for days on stims. Its just to help with anxiety and get lower inhib
does smoking weed fuck you over too

does smoking weed fuck you over too
any smoking is a looksmix. vape it instead for better health or make edibles or quit
obviously it all depends on genetics though. Chad can smoke an oz a week and look like a model still. anyone else might get wrinkly lips and shit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
any smoking is a looksmix. vape it instead for better health or make edibles or quit
obviously it all depends on genetics though. Chad can smoke an oz a week and look like a model still. anyone else might get wrinkly lips and shit
do you know any good vaporisers?

I don’t know about looks min but benzos the worst drug you can take long term

do you know any good vaporisers?
im planning on getting one too and if money isnt a problem for you then go for the 'storz and bickel mighty'
seems to be the best one around from my research. if you want something cheaper there are more to pick from and there doesnt seem to be a clear best in mid range price ones. if its really cheap dont buy it. make sure you get yourself something nice so you arent breathing in shit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What are the benefits?
Low inhib., Anxiety controll, u feel relaxed.
It’s like marijuana without the stoning effect so you have only the good effects

it is

for anyone saying no you retards clearly didn't experience withdrawals.
I was taking 'medical dose' xan like 2-3 times a week max for 1 month, never really abused it and nearly died on this fucking withdrawal.

you don't want this, trust me

JORDAN PETERSON MAXXING. HAVE FUN WITH WITHDRAWALS BUDDY BOYO.

• +1
Reactions: Michael