Are benzodiazepines (Xanax) a looksmin

B

bdycope

Bronze
I must look my best tomorrow and want to know if i can pop some xans w/o worrying

could it even leanmaxx you?

I don't think benzos affect ur appetite, they lower ur metabolism so ull get a bit fatter in the long run tho

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
who knows just dont use them chronically fucking with the gaba receptors is big dangerous

I don't think benzos affect ur appetite, they lower ur metabolism so ull get a bit fatter in the long run tho
But no instant effects on looks? I can pop 6mg without looking bloated or if i took meth?

But no instant effects on looks? I can pop 6mg without looking bloated or if i took meth?
U are gonna take 6mg Xanax today and u have an appointment tomorrow?
Ahaha bro yeah sure go ahead and do that, trust me you'll wake up (whenever that is) looking fresh as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 3583
U are gonna take 6mg Xanax today and u have an appointment tomorrow?
Ahaha bro yeah sure go ahead and do that, trust me you'll wake up (whenever that is) looking fresh as fuck
Yeah its late anyways. So you’d give green light? Ty for straight answering my question

Yeah its late anyways. So you’d give green light? Ty for straight answering my question
Yes green light, go for it champ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and bdycope
Never fuck with benzodiazepines unless your circumstances are extreme, as some people already pointed out it is a dangerous class of drug, especially the short acting ones like xanax. It's the only drug which withdrawals can actually kill you quite easily, and that happens a lot. I've been giga close to dying myself due to benzos more times than i can count. Never touch them unless you have some severe and totally debilitating anxiety problems.

• +1
Reactions: Kalluto
I don't see why it would have any effects on your looks. Long term i guess maybe you'll age slower but not more than if you exercise everyday.
It's also neurodegenerative and you can expect instant drop in IQ and your cognitive faculties will malfunction regularly.

I don't see why it would have any effects on your looks. Long term i guess maybe you'll age slower but not more than if you exercise everyday.
It's also neurodegenerative and you can expect instant drop in IQ and your cognitive faculties will malfunction regularly.
Wait it should prevent aging? So its technically a looksmaxxing drug? I dont plan on using it for this tho for obvious reasons

Wait it should prevent aging? So its technically a looksmaxxing drug? I dont plan on using it for this tho for obvious reasons
purely due to lowering cortisol and other physiological load, but you can lower cortisol in healthy ways like moving your fat ass off the couch and go on a long run.

Never fuck with benzodiazepines unless your circumstances are extreme, as some people already pointed out it is a dangerous class of drug, especially the short acting ones like xanax. It's the only drug which withdrawals can actually kill you quite easily, and that happens a lot. I've been giga close to dying myself due to benzos more times than i can count. Never touch them unless you have some severe and totally debilitating anxiety problems.
In what wat "can actually kill you quite easily"? You mean by killing myself for the withdrawals effects?
The max I used it was for like 5-6 months and then I stopped, I'm currently taking two different benzos, I think those withdrawals effects get really bad after years of taking them, but no sane psychiatrist would let you take them for years

You were right I was just really dizzy but my looks didn’t change at all

retarded greycel