Are chains and necklaces lower class (Unterschicht)?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Bigger necklaces are exclusively worn by the lower class from my experience. Smaller ones, hidden under clothing also worn by middle class. But never do I see necklaces (on men) openly worn by upper class. (Excepct for literal phaggots)

What's the consensus on this? I think a necklace/chain makes the neck look more muscular, but yeah it's a sign of lower class imo.

jfl retard nobody cares about you looking 'low class' or 'high class' fix your recession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2621, improover and 8 others
Its over if you know what Unterschicht means

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Schönling, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
newsflash women love tatooed + roided lower class men a heck of a lot more than posh twats who weigh 135 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, middayshowers, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
jfl retard nobody cares about you looking 'low class' or 'high class' fix your recession
actually everbody does where I live. You autists probably lack whats needed to understand social dynamics. You can have the most forward grown symmetrical face, but if you don't fit in where you live AND you're high inhib and can't pull it off, you're still gonna be an ousider of society despite being good looking.

actually everbody does where I live. You autists probably lack whats needed to understand social dynamics. You can have the most forward grown symmetrical face, but if you don't fit in where you live AND you're high inhib and can't pull it off, you're still gonna be an ousider of society despite being good looking.
That's just being autistic, not being ''low class''.

in my opinion the upper class game works only if you belong to a notable rich family who owns a lot of property.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
in my opinion the upper class game works only if you belong to a notable rich family who owns a lot of property.
what if I drive a 50k USD used Bentley (it's over 10yo though:/) and wear middle class brands like tommy hilfiger and ralph lauren but live in an appartement? That should work though

This one here:

Last edited:
what if I drive a 50k USD used Bentley (it's over 10yo though:/) and wear middle class brands like tommy hilfiger and ralph lauren but live in an appartement? That should work though
Mirin autism tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Schönling, Loud_Jock and 1 other person
Bruh all the upper-class kids wear necklaces, as do the lower class kids. Don't wear a gold chain or smn trashy, get a stainless steel 2-4 mm cuban link. It is probably on of the best fashion maxes especially if you are buff. I got one recently because id always mire my friend's chain in college, he's GL and lean ripped, and it looks good with a tight shirt or shirtless. Doesn't help if you have zero sex appeal already, but it is far far better than a wristwatch or an earing, especially on a strong build or wide neck. However, wristwatches get attention from other guys and signal class if they are nice. They don't make you look any hotter though.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

This one here:
1. yes necklaces are low-class and make you look like a low-IQ thug that thinks men "jewellery" shows a mans status (it doesn't)

2. how would this work out? the only girls that really care about money in their younger years are girls who are specifically after it, so if you pick her up in a luxury car and drive to your 1 bed-room apartment she knows you're a shill and loses all interest in you.

3. nice choice of car (y) the continental GT is the most perfect looking car out there. just know it won't attract bitches if you don't have a mansion to back it up

1. yes necklaces are low-class and make you look like a low-IQ thug that thinks men "jewellery" shows a mans status (it doesn't)

I think if it's not a huge chain that weighs 5kg, it can slightly improve your attractiveness, if you're muscular. Like this guy says:

Bruh all the upper-class kids wear necklaces, as do the lower class kids. Don't wear a gold chain or smn trashy, get a stainless steel 2-4 mm cuban link. It is probably on of the best fashion maxes especially if you are buff. I got one recently because id always mire my friend's chain in college, he's GL and lean ripped, and it looks good with a tight shirt or shirtless. Doesn't help if you have zero sex appeal already, but it is far far better than a wristwatch or an earing, especially on a strong build or wide neck. However, wristwatches get attention from other guys and signal class if they are nice. They don't make you look any hotter though.

Bigger necklaces are exclusively worn by the lower class from my experience. Smaller ones, hidden under clothing also worn by middle class. But never do I see necklaces (on men) openly worn by upper class. (Excepct for literal phaggots)

What's the consensus on this? I think a necklace/chain makes the neck look more muscular, but yeah it's a sign of lower class imo.
Its's Unterschicht, 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098