Are fat girls genuinely delusional?

D

Deleted member 50720

Iron
There is this fat girl in my uni class (legit like 45% body fat) who was talking about the fact she is a personal trainer in class today, she said something about maintaining and cutting (no idea why you would do this anyway jfl) before sneaking the sentence "oh so you're saying I'm fat" into the conversation, she then proceeded to distract away from this as if she obviously wasn't seeking reassurance.

This shit is crazy to me why the fuck would she even say that? If she wants to be fat I couldn't care less but why say that though? There were legit like 3 people listening into the conversation too, if a dude said this that would be social suicide lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
They're stupid

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
some people just can’t handle the reality, so instead of accepting it and then changing or adapting to reality. They rather carry a distorted sense of what reality ought to be (ie body positivity movement) and base their self esteem on denying the truth, choosing to adhere to politically correct illusory dogmas (blue pill) that no one actually follows but only trumpet in virtue signaling way.