Are friends more able to come to you if you're attractive ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I mean, i'm not really attractive but before I became autistic, i've had alot of friends. Yes, maybe some of them were geeks and nerds but i've had also chads friends with a lot of GL features. One of those chad was spending his entire time in the school with me.

My conclusion is that even ugly ppl can get friend for real, i mean maybe they will not be very loyals but you can fuck the loneliness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
For real, he stayed with me the entire time and he didn't give a fuck. He has good jawline good hunter eyes 6'2 etc...

I mog my friends and they invite me to do stuff together, im just antisocial and despise human nature, looks matter, but being NT is more important to have social circle

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, one job away, coolguy1 and 1 other person
I mog my friends and they invite me to do stuff together, im just antisocial and despise human nature, looks matter, but being NT is more important to have social circle
Yes, i think the hardest moment is the meeting. When a ugly guy want to talk with you, you may eject his request but if you like the personality (i know it's sound like :bluepill: but...) it's fair

Nope it's not a cope i swear bro
I'm 6' but i'm horse faced, narrow faced, negative tilted eye
Physically, I have a good eye structure that's all maybe the height is fair but
I'm nice (only with friend) and i have a good mood that's what saved me

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nope it's not a cope i swear bro
I'm 6' but i'm horse faced, narrow faced, negative tilted eye
Physically, I have a good eye structure that's all maybe the height is fair but
I'm nice (only with friend) and i have a good mood that's what saved me
tails

alright nigga now give me arguments, not my fault if you're autistic
dragon tales is based

I mean, i'm not really attractive but before I became autistic, i've had alot of friends. Yes, maybe some of them were geeks and nerds but i've had also chads friends with a lot of GL features. One of those chad was spending his entire time in the school with me.

My conclusion is that even ugly ppl can get friend for real, i mean maybe they will not be very loyals but you can fuck the loneliness
What’s the point of being ugly tho ?

What’s the point of being ugly tho ?
I'm horsefaced, i've got eyes problem so sometimes i can't look at people, bad posture etc..
A girl just said to my sis that i'm not beautiful as her (my sister). It's a little resume but i'm unsucessful with girls whereas i can easily have friend. The thing that i wanted to show in this topic is to not fell into the Ugly = no friend because as a ugly person i can get friend