Are Ibiza and Ayia Napa good tourist destinations for a Muslim family of four?

Are Ibiza and Ayia Napa good tourist destinations for a Muslim family of four?


  • Total voters
    7
Xangsane

Xangsane

squishy squishy!
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
160,425
Reputation
140,125
Totally not a shitpost
 
it's a nice place I went to ibiza with my family when I was a young teen. it's not all about partying they have a nice town/city there.

you'd enjoy it for sure
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
it's a nice place I went to ibiza with my family when I was a young teen. it's not all about partying they have a nice town/city there.

you'd enjoy it for sure
What family-oriented things do you recommend there?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
What family-oriented things do you recommend there?
I don't remember what we did exactly since it was a long time ago, but when I was there the weather wasn't the best so we didn't visit the beach. we visited the town and visited and the naval ports. we also went on some guide of the island which I remember was really interesting and a fun expierience.
 
Yeah why not
 
Full of British chavs
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah why not
Full of British chavs
I don't remember what we did exactly since it was a long time ago, but when I was there the weather wasn't the best so we didn't visit the beach. we visited the town and visited and the naval ports. we also went on some guide of the island which I remember was really interesting and a fun expierience.
Lifefuel to hear it's not full of low class people just trying to get drunk.
 

Similar threads

coastal
Replies
4
Views
29
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Joeseminate
Replies
10
Views
54
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
dhusc
Replies
54
Views
174
dhusc
dhusc
ESR
Replies
1
Views
26
Thodian
Thodian
try2beme
Replies
11
Views
114
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top