Are Indians actually worse than the jews?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Indians behave much the same as the jews do (racist, will only hire other Indians if possible etc) except they are basically even more blatant and shameless about it. I first noticed this some time ago while watching a video from a popular game dev channel that discussed the latest version updates in the Godot game engine. Godot is open source and something like 70+% of the contributors/devs were Indians. I get it that in the west there are many high IQ Indians but imo this is bullshit. This is just blatant ethnic nepotism. Where are the other high IQ groups like Asians, whites, jews? Why is it 70+% Indian?

Indians are also known to be extremely classist (not just racist, but also just classist in general) which is why they are hated by many. Tbh I think Indians will before too long start replacing jews as the most hated minority group.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: studymaxxer, PenileFacialSurgery, MammothActuary and 1 other person
indians are high iq + there is like 1,200,000,000 of them in india alone

keep crying indian racial superiority by numbers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Zeta ascended, IndianJock and 1 other person
This is old news. Indians are already more hated than Jews.

1.6 billion By the end of this century

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Butthurt Dweller

Indians in general are low IQ with an average of about 85, which is typical for a third world country. It's only the Indians that have moved into the west for better job prospects that are actually high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 685 and IndianJock
Indians in general are low IQ with an average of about 85, which is typical for a third world country. It's only the Indians that have moved into the west for better job prospects that are actually high IQ.
That’s because they’re not fully industrialized yet. China had under an 90 iq average before they industrialized and built infrastructure

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, عبد الرحمن and Butthurt Dweller
Keep crying for curries

That’s because they’re not fully industrialized yet. China had under an 90 iq average before they industrialized and built infrastructure

It's not just about industrialization. The size of the lower classes is also important because poor people are dumber on average and also tend to breed more (which btw, is also the reason for why white average IQ is dropping throughout the west. The smarter whites are having too few children while the trailer trash breeds like rabbits) Truth be told there isn't even really such a thing as "Indians". India is a massive country filled with large numbers of diverse populations, all of whom are simply labeled as "Indian". India also has a notorious history for grouping populations into social castes based on appearance, which adds further legitimacy to my view that India is actually many different races/nations even if all are arbitrarily group as "Indian". Look at what happens when you google "Poor Indians" Vs "Wealthy Indians":

PoorIn

RichIn

They don't look anything alike. Sure there is some superficial level of similarity but they still look like borderline different ethnicities. Actually, India is a fine example of why the race concept is super flawed. Social class is a more reliable metric of your biological quality than "race" is, and India is the ultimate example.

Class > Race

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, MammothActuary, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Preselection. Indians in the west are not usually representative

Preselection. Indians in the west are not usually representative

Basically. Indians in the west are like top 10% of their country. And they still look like shit compared to westerners anyway lmao. Then again we are comparing IQ here and not looks.

Basically. Indians in the west are like top 10% of their country. And they still look like shit compared to westerners anyway lmao. Then again we are comparing IQ here and not looks.
The preselection is based on personality (IQ, ambition and risk-taking) not looks.

Rope you retard

Keep crying your a failure onto your own people ture Africans mog racist niggas
Indians behave much the same as the jews do (racist, will only hire other Indians if possible etc) except they are basically even more blatant and shameless about it. I first noticed this some time ago while watching a video from a popular game dev channel that discussed the latest version updates in the Godot game engine. Godot is open source and something like 70+% of the contributors/devs were Indians. I get it that in the west there are many high IQ Indians but imo this is bullshit. This is just blatant ethnic nepotism. Where are the other high IQ groups like Asians, whites, jews? Why is it 70+% Indian?

Indians are also known to be extremely classist (not just racist, but also just classist in general) which is why they are hated by many. Tbh I think Indians will before too long start replacing jews as the most hated minority group.

Offcourse another coping storm cel trying to ressuracte a Holocaust

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Keep crying your a failure onto your own people ture Africans mog racist niggas

I’m racist for saying Indians are hated? Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The preselection is based on personality (IQ, ambition and risk-taking) not looks.

Lol.

I donr understand your racism

Indians are hated for being racist classist pricks who only stick to their own kind without any regard for meritocracy. Basically if they are recruiting for jobs/positions of importance and you aren't Indian like they are then you are shit to them and will not even be considered. Jews do the same except they actually try to pretend to not be racist where as Indians just dgaf.

Just lol if you think it's only stormfronters whom have taken notice of Indian racism. Or jewish racism for that matter.

Lol.

Indians are hated for being racist classist pricks who only stick to their own kind without any regard for meritocracy. Basically if they are recruiting for jobs/positions of importance and you aren't Indian like they are then you are shit to them and will not even be considered. Jews do the same except they actually try to pretend to not be racist where as Indians just dgaf.

Just lol if you think it's only stormfronters whom have taken notice of Indian racism. Or jewish racism for that matter.

Nigga citations needed for the racist part you can't use anecdotal evidence especially if your acting like you know what the indian employers are thinking maybe you weren't skilled enough have you ever thought about that.

In fact most indians tend to work harder for this shit.

>>Indian immigrants tend to have much higher educational attainment compared to both the foreign- and native-born populations. In 2013, 76 percent of Indian immigrants (ages 25 and over) had a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 28 percent of all immigrants over 25 and 30 percent of native-born adults. Notably, among college-educated Indian immigrants, more than half had a graduate or professional degree. Indian students accounted for 14 percent of all temporary visa holders earning doctorates at U.S. colleges and universities, with the majority (84 percent) intending to stay in the United States after receiving their degrees, according to the National Science Foundation’s Survey of Earned Doctorates. <<

That requires skill and it's not racism it's a meritocracy https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/indian-immigrants-united-states-4

Your the biggest fucking hypocrite you claim to want a meritocracy yet when meritocracy it's not fair on your end.

Literally nothing is stopping whites from taking those positions but their damn hard and most whites don't want to.

Why 1 asks ? well if you have lived in luxury all your life you don't care as much if you've lived in the slums of mumbai suddenly a better life sounds more appealing off course it's a western faggot trying to race bait about struggles when he probably had a hell of a lot easier time in life

Your the biggest fucking hypocrite you claim to want a meritocracy yet when meritocracy it's not fair on your end.

Literally nothing is stopping whites from taking those positions but their damn hard and most whites don't want to.

This is no different from the excuse the jews use "muh high IQ and culture of education bro it's why we control 90% of the media and fiscal system lel". Indian IQ and education by itself cannot explain large Indian presence in many sectors of society/economy. There is lots of ethnic nepotism going on.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Blackout.xl
This is no different from the excuse the jews use "muh high IQ and culture of education bro it's why we control 90% of the media and fiscal system lel". Indian IQ and education by itself cannot explain large Indian presence in many sectors of society/economy. There is lots of ethnic nepotism going on.

Yeah cause i'm not a conspiratorial moron who blames who blames the jews on literally every thing jews are higher cause they have better education and overall the community they grew up around had good ideas how do you think the persian empire stood for so long ? they had tolerance for other peoples and had good idea's.

Right so when their is a huge fucking amount of whites in the acting sector of the economy that means their is some white conspiracy to take over western civilization or what ever fucking buzz word storm fags use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Idk bro at least kikes dont have shit skin

Yeah cause i'm not a conspiratorial moron who blames who blames the jews on literally every thing jews are higher cause they have better education and overall the community they grew up around had good ideas how do you think the persian empire stood for so long ? they had tolerance for other peoples and had good idea's.

Right so when their is a huge fucking amount of whites in the acting sector of the economy that means their is some white conspiracy to take over western civilization or what ever fucking buzz word storm fags use
Cope. Indians are some of the most racist people out there. They also typically only employ Family members/other Indians in their businesses. No one else gets a slice.

Cope. Indians are some of the most racist people out there. They also typically only employ Family members/other Indians in their businesses. No one else gets a slice.

If that's happening i'm willing to call that out as racism however i don't see it happening and i need stats a lot of people seem to view the economy as some pie rather than a river

lol:

"Indians are a very important part of a diverse country, as they are capable of replacing whites in high-paying professions, which further helps to undermine white privilege and eliminate whiteness. Indians are also extremely nepotistic and believe themselves to be superior, despite the glaringly obvious fact that they’re fleeing their own homeland en-masse to live and work in foreign countries. Indian CEO’s at companies like Google and Microsoft support H1B visas and paths to citizenship for infinity Indians, and as a consequence America, Europe, Canada and Australia are projected to become increasingly Indian, and their cities and companies are projected to look more like India as a result – i.e more vibrant, colorful and generally just better. This is an exciting new trend, and I look forward to the day when both the white working class and the white middle class are replaced. We still need to find a way to replace the white executive class, since whites make up about 90% of CEOs and corporate executives, but we’re working on that, so give us some time. Rome wasn’t destroyed in a day."

i wish they get ride of hinduism and become part of pakistan
And bangladesh,srilanka and afghanistan become par of pakistan as well

You know about the untouchables in India right? If you touch these people you are believed to be cursed. That's how classist Indians are because they use the caste aystem

It's not just about industrialization. The size of the lower classes is also important because poor people are dumber on average and also tend to breed more (which btw, is also the reason for why white average IQ is dropping throughout the west. The smarter whites are having too few children while the trailer trash breeds like rabbits) Truth be told there isn't even really such a thing as "Indians". India is a massive country filled with large numbers of diverse populations, all of whom are simply labeled as "Indian". India also has a notorious history for grouping populations into social castes based on appearance, which adds further legitimacy to my view that India is actually many different races/nations even if all are arbitrarily group as "Indian". Look at what happens when you google "Poor Indians" Vs "Wealthy Indians":

View attachment 201149

View attachment 201150

They don't look anything alike. Sure there is some superficial level of similarity but they still look like borderline different ethnicities. Actually, India is a fine example of why the race concept is super flawed. Social class is a more reliable metric of your biological quality than "race" is, and India is the ultimate example.

Class > Race
Castes arent based on appearance.
I would suggest you do some reading about this.
Just because someone is poor doesnt mean they are lower caste.
Plenty of poor upper caste people in india.