Are Jews the supreme race? It seems like it, see inside

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
I've got this habit where I look up famous people on Wikipedia when I come across them.

A fuckton of billionaires, entrepreneurs, scientists, philosophers, musicians, models, etc have at least 1 Jewish parent. Sometimes 2, and if it's 1 they're always mixed with a ethnically northwestern European.

What gives? It is due to nepotism that they are such a successful race, true, but most of their contributions to science, philosophy, arts, technology, music, etc. are objectively of good quality. It required skill to create/invent/discover/etc those things.

I can give tons of examples out of my recent memory about who I am talking about but the high amount of presence of Jewishness (not religious, ethnically, mind you) in these successful people is very high.

The only ethnicities who come close are English, French and German. If you count Germanic (not German, look it up if you think they're the same) as an ethnicity at the same category as Jewish, then perhaps they're on par with regards to success and superiority.

And let's not forget looks. Jewish people can be very ugly of course but they can be very good looking too. Tons of models and actors are.

What gives? Why are they so successful (ignore the nepotism)? I've never felt hate for them even though I browsed forums like pol where such a sentiment is common. I have 0 Jewish blood myself too, nor do I know anyone with it, so I'd say it's an unbiased observation of mine.

What do you guys think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Stare
I am Jewish and I mog

Cage

b4Vba5R.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
After WW2 lot of them moved to LA and took over. LA got big & so did the jews. LMS is a cycle that just gets better so starting with money they ascended.

i wish i was jew

cage
/keɪdʒ/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    a structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined.
    "she kept a canary in a cage"
    synonyms:enclosure, pen, pound; More
verb
  1. 1.
    confine in a cage.
    "the parrot screamed, furious at being caged"
    synonyms:confine, shut in/up, pen, lock up, coop up, immure, incarcerate, imprison, impound;More

cage
/keɪdʒ/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    a structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined.
    "she kept a canary in a cage"
    synonyms:enclosure, pen, pound; More
verb
  1. 1.
    confine in a cage.
    "the parrot screamed, furious at being caged"
    synonyms:confine, shut in/up, pen, lock up, coop up, immure, incarcerate, imprison, impound;More
zero
/ˈzɪərəʊ/
Learn to pronounce
number

1. 1.
    no quantity or number; nought; the figure 0.
    "figures from zero to nine"

synonyms:nought, nothing, cipher, nil, 0; More

verb

1. 1.
    adjust (an instrument) to zero.
    "zero the counter when the tape has rewound"
    synonyms:return to nought, return to zero, adjust to zero point
    "zero the counter at the end point of the tape"
  2. 2.
    set the sights of (a gun) for firing.
    "the rifle had been zeroed at an elevation of 200"

• +1
Reactions: Zero
they do seem to have things going for them ngl. Quite a comeback from the showers in auschwitz only 80 years prior

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
they do seem to have things going for them ngl. Quite a comeback from the showers in auschwitz only 80 years prior

A good sense of hygiene is the first step of ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt and DeformAspergerCel
Ashkenazi jews have higher IQ's than regular white people.. i think it's 105 average..

Also, they have a culture of money grubbing that is passed down father to son. Same as Chinese people i guess.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
@Sergeant

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Zeta ascended and CupOfCoffee
Muslims are based for killing )ews

• +1
Reactions: Stare
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
In the 19th century jews were considered the dumbest and most poor people in europe. Thats why nazis hated jews and why most jews are leftists.

In the 19th century jews were considered the dumbest and most poor people in europe. Thats why nazis hated jews and why most jews are leftists.
There are poor Jews and rich jews

Not a cope. The richest and smartest people in the world are not jewish. Jews are people like you and should be respected.