Are light-skinned blacks generally smarter than dark-skinned blacks?

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
I just notice at my job the dark skinned blacks overwhelmingly are shit at their job, they routinely make stupid mistakes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 6128, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
maybe, i dont know of a study. whites have higher iq on average than african americans so it would be logical that the more white dna, the higher the iq

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, thereallegend and Deleted member 21620
they got them high iq white genes.

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
as a lightskin yes we are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, thereallegend, Meteor21 and 3 others
Yes. They are smarter on average

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
maybe, i dont know of a study. whites have higher iq on average than african americans so it would be logical that the more white dna, the higher the iq
iq is 90% environment and upbringing

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, thereallegend and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and BoneDensity
This thread is racist trash + you're legit black
er no I got clowned repeatedly for trying to say I was brownskin instead of lightskin

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Kamui
I just notice at my job the dark skinned blacks overwhelmingly are shit at their job, they routinely make stupid mistakes.
If you mean lighter skin blacks then no. If you mean mullatos then maybe cos mix == higher IQ? But lighter shade won’t change one’s genetics

Blacks are orks and should focus on being brutes, no need to be smart when you can be an brute

er no I got clowned repeatedly for trying to say I was brownskin instead of lightskin
Your not even lightskin or mullato your super mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Pheno is all that matter
Yea I'm super mutt but I look like a conventional lightskin/brownskin mullato
You look like a nigger tbh, you don’t even loook mixed I seen your pic you look like a typical black boy called Jerome. I don’t see no mullato or goooky ayrab in you I know you Americans are dumb so eveybody is black there but you are an exception to this, you are a black boy larping as a mutt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8365, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
You look like a nigger tbh, you don’t even loook mixed I seen your pic you look like a typical black boy called Jerome. I don’t see no mullato or goooky ayrab in you I know you Americans are dumb so eveybody is black there but you are an exception to this, you are a black boy larping as a mutt
:lul: :lul:
Alright bud

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
This thread is racist trash + you're legit black
Yes, I hate blacks but only the dark skinned ones. Congrats on reaching a new level of stupidity

:lul: :lul:
Alright bud
Show your pic again I know you are a black boy larping as mixed cos you’re insecure. I have seen your pic no mutt looks like you stop the 🧢

No
Africans (pure blacks) are smarter than African Americans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998, ChiraqJihad and 3 others
Show your pic again I know you are a black boy larping as mixed cos you’re insecure. I have seen your pic no mutt looks like you stop the 🧢
what would I have to be insecure about? My mom was adopted from Yemen and my dad is a gook and black mix
I love my black side it's my favorite part there's nothing I'm insecure about

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
jfl do you really believe that? Its like closer to the other way around
Kinda obvious, black immigrants from africa are amongst the most educated ethnic groups in America. Look up who the most educated ethnic group in america is, it's not the chinese, its Nigerians. Its extremely common to see africans born in africa who moved to the states with PHDs and high job positions. Black american culture and ghettos are holding black americans back

If you mean lighter skin blacks then no. If you mean mullatos then maybe cos mix == higher IQ? But lighter shade won’t change one’s genetics

Blacks are orks and should focus on being brutes, no need to be smart when you can be an brute
are you indian

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Kinda obvious, black immigrants from africa are amongst the most educated ethnic groups in America. Look up who the most educated ethnic group in america is, it's not the chinese, its Nigerians. Its extremely common to see africans born in africa who moved to the states with PHDs and high job positions. Black american culture and ghettos are holding black americans back
Immigrants are more intelligent than average because of selective pressures. Intelligence is what allows them to move from their home country to the US. Immigrants are not an accurate representation of their race as a whole. Also it's completely false that IQ is 90% environmental, any study on the matter would conclude otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Meteor21
Immigrants are more intelligent than average because of selective pressures. Intelligence is what allows them to move from their home country to the US. Immigrants are not an accurate representation of their race as a whole. Also it's completely false that IQ is 90% environmental, any study on the matter would conclude otherwise.
If iq is not environmental then explain why africa, the most genetically diverse continent on earth, with thousands of ethnicities has a generally equal across the board IQ distribution. Whereas countries who study the most have higher iq distributions. Environment does play a significant role in intelligence and expression of certain genes even, genes can remain dormant and be unexpressed due to lack of nutrition harsh environments, chemicals etc. People dont care about reading books and studying when they're struggling for their next meal. It's not a coincidence that modern science and mathematics were developed by Europeans living in stable environments with plenty of food

If iq is not environmental then explain why africa, the most genetically diverse continent on earth, with thousands of ethnicities has a generally equal across the board IQ distribution. Whereas countries who study the most have higher iq distributions. Environment does play a significant role in intelligence and expression of certain genes even, genes can remain dormant and be unexpressed due to lack of nutrition harsh environments, chemicals etc. People dont care about reading books and studying when they're struggling for their next meal. It's not a coincidence that modern science and mathematics were developed by Europeans living in stable environments with plenty of food
Because high openness to experience. Smart people are more intellectually curious.

Also people in 3rd world countries have a stunted iq due to poor education and malnourishment

Because high openness to experience. Smart people are more intellectually curious.

Also people in 3rd world countries have a stunted iq due to poor education and malnourishment
Same for blacks, long lasting effects of segregation and ghettos

• +1
No they just don't care you idiots will always bring skin color into the mix.

No they just don't care you idiots will always bring skin color into the mix.
Ok genius, you're proving my point. Why do the darker skinned blacks care but the lighter skinned ones don't? Also they're making their job harder by "not caring"

Ok genius, you're proving my point. Why do the darker skinned blacks care but the lighter skinned ones don't? Also they're making their job harder by "not caring"
I don't fucking know shit face. I was making a guess. You idiots bring skin color into everything.

race and genetics only make up about a .7 percent difference in iq, its about the environment and getting to folks early. Did you know reading and teaching children young like ages 3-7 literally changes their brain development to process imformation faster and better. Immigrants have higher iq and better paying jobs , because they have family and selective pressures. If they don't get that engineer or doctor degree their family back home lives on the street or starves. Trust me if americans had similar pressures grades would jump up by 15 percent.

• +1
race and genetics only make up about a .7 percent difference in iq, its about the environment and getting to folks early. Did you know reading and teaching children young like ages 3-7 literally changes their brain development to process imformation faster and better. Immigrants have higher iq and better paying jobs , because they have family and selective pressures. If they don't get that engineer or doctor degree their family back home lives on the street or starves. Trust me if americans had similar pressures grades would jump up by 15 percent.
That accounts for like 10 iq points, it helps but it's not everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
No it's genetics. Environment plays a minimal role unless you are very malnourished maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
It is effected more by the environment if they are malnourished, which can partially explain the IQ deficit in 3rd world countries. Also africa does not have an equal distribution of IQ geologically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Now that I think about it, the blacks I know that were in my uni and successful in their jobs were lighter skinned.

No
Africans (pure blacks) are smarter than African Americans
True,the dumbest africans were the one catched in the slave trade

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 7580
yes light skinned blacks typically have more non nigger african admixture. it's why the hutus tried to genocide the tutsis because they were being ruled by their high iq(relative to them) brethren

Average IQ of Africa is below 70. It's a fact that niggers are genetically dumber. They never even invented the wheel or made any contribution to science. IQ is 80% inheritable according to studies.

Last edited:
Average IQ of Africa is below 70. It's a fact that niggers are genetically dumber. IQ is 80% inheritable according to studies.
You just debunked your own point. Below 70 in Africa but 85 here. Yeah, it's mostly genetic but it can be raised by about 10 points, and it's so low there due to malnutrion and poor education. Difference between 65 iq and 95 iq, 2 SD

You just debunked your own point. Below 70 in Africa but 85 here. Yeah, it's mostly genetic but it can be raised by about 10 points, and it's so low there due to malnutrion and poor education. Difference between 65 iq and 95 iq, 2 SD
African Americans have 25% European DNA, you retard. That's why they are more intelligent than pure blacks. Race affects intelligence, just like it affects height.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
black iq tier selfpwn :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Same for blacks, long lasting effects of segregation and ghettos
In every country, blacks have a lower IQ than whites. Blacks are genetically dumber

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3links2 and looksmaxxed
African Americans have 25% European DNA, you retard. That's why they are more intelligent than pure blacks. Race affects intelligence, just like it affects height.
No shit, I'm just saying that if they had proper education and food and water their iq would improve significantly