Are Long Legs Attractive On Men Despite Being Undimorphic?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Qoves said it, magnum workshop too

12cm LL would put me at almost male figure 12 's proportions

Unnamed 6

Is this study cope?

We all know women NEED long legs to be attractive, thus one might infer men need short legs to be dimorphic. There are many contradicting sources like Qoves saying that long legs are attractive on men TOO. This confuses me.

Rsos170399f01

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9467 and Deleted member 15099
we need long dicks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, wholesome, Deleted member 2729 and 21 others
For men, legs don't matter much, but what matters is that you are tall. So if you had the chance of gaining height by having longer legs, you should take it. It certainly won't be a negative. It takes quite a bit of LL before it becomes too uncanny.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KDA Player, Yerico7, Deleted member 17291 and 9 others
I have long legs and see short legs on girls as more feminine

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others

View attachment 1511488

Is this study cope?

We all know women NEED long legs to be attractive, thus one might infer men need short legs to be dimorphic. There are many contradicting sources like Qoves saying that long legs are attractive on men TOO. This confuses me.

View attachment 1511496

not every quality is dimorphic retard. if a woman is more attractive because her face is symmetrical that doesnt mean a man needs to have an asymmetric abomination for a face to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Leonardo Roque, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I have long legs and see short legs on girls as more feminine
Absolutely not.
A long upper body on a girl in relation to her legs looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 11 others
It’s fine.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Looks234 and 2 others

View attachment 1511488

Is this study cope?

View attachment 1511496

It does seem to make the person have a taller look compared to the longer torso person. I wonder if wearing your shirt untucked makes you appear shorter visually compared to having it tucked in? Would that effect only come into play beside a person with longer legs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and PubertyMaxxer
long legs are ideal

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, delta7, Leonardo Roque and 12 others
fat asses are feminine, thick thighs are masculine. Long or short legs make no difference as long as there is proportion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291 and PubertyMaxxer
Long legs/limbs are a dimorphic male trait. Jfl at everyone who says that long torso is masculine. Babies have short limbs and long torso. Short legs are an absolute dysgenic ape trait that have almost zero evolutionary advantages. Humans are supposed to have long limbs, this is one of the reasons why blacks dominate at sports

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Mewton, delta7 and 11 others
iu

"women are generally shorter than men because their higher level of estrogen cause earlier fusing of the epiphysial growth plates. So compared to men, women have shorter arms and legs relative to height"

Over if you don't have superman proportions

2680705_STAS_marquee_618b236a4bd636.50877521.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Constantin Denis, AscendingHero and 5 others
Long legs/limbs are a dimorphic male trait. Jfl at everyone who says that long torso is masculine. Babies have short limbs and long torso. Short legs are an absolute dysgenic ape trait that have almost zero evolutionary advantages. Humans are supposed to have long limbs, this is one of the reasons why blacks dominate at sports
LL lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Absolutely not.
A long upper body on a girl in relation to her legs looks like shit
Long legs look the best, in both women and men. But men are supposed to have longer legs relative to height than women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Constantin Denis, Yerico7 and 3 others
Still the most expensive and longest surgery out there.
well some of us have to get it no choice

rather mutilate my body and pay $200k than LTR an inferior, subhuman plain becky

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member
Short legs is subhuman trait. A ratio of 1:1 or a bit higher is best for men. But too long legs are also a falio. You shouldnt ever cross 1.3:1 legs to torso, that is woman territory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16677, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
east asians have the shortest legs hence they considered most masculine while black men considered most feminine with their relative long legs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 4614 and 6 others
LONG LEGS SHORT TORSO MOGS. Long torso short legs looks absolutely retarded, look at michael phelps for example, he looks comical.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Constantin Denis, GigaAscender and 4 others
Yes because i have long legs

View attachment 1511488

Is this study cope?

View attachment 1511496

short legs are less evolved because they're better for quadrupeds to walk on all fours like a dog or ape while evolved people have longer legs for larger bipedal strides.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
as long as its in the normal range, and height is controlled for, it's meaningless

Someone needs to post the same guy with short legs wearing his shirt tucked in compared to wearing his shirt out covering his waistline area. I wonder if that might ne a way to keep people from noticing the shorter legs as much. I guess jack up shoes might help also.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and PubertyMaxxer
Found some place claiming that wearing similar colored shoes to your long pants will give the illusion of longer legs and that your legs look longer with your shirt tucked in. It said if if you do wear your shirt not tucked in to have it where it doesn't hang too far past the top of your pants.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member and PubertyMaxxer
Found some place claiming that wearing similar colored shoes to your long pants will give the illusion of longer legs and that your legs look longer with your shirt tucked in. It said if if you do wear your shirt not tucked in to have it where it doesn't hang too far past the top of your pants.
Do after LL i need to do the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Long legs = seen as a charismatic leader by normies. i am disproportionate 2/3 legs and 1/3 torso and suits will make you look so much high class and high satu by foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16677
Long legs is a halo for sure, looks high class

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
east asians have the shortest legs hence they considered most masculine while black men considered most feminine with their relative long legs
Are you trolling?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15305
i got long legs and many like it

• +1
Are you trolling?
no, east asians have the shortest leg compared to the rest of the body while african tend to have the relativest longest leg

you can look it up

• +1
  • Hmm...
no, east asians have the shortest leg compared to the rest of the body while african tend to have the relativest longest leg
That wasn't the part of your comment I was talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Anyone who say no is cope

OIP.mtcbsuTWT8h9J2w-M-ohLwHaKn
obaaa.jpg
205327.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
R.16e608dae8967fd53ed838275f60c9e5

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291, Lmao and 1 other person

you can look it up
No. What causes longer legs is longer femur which is a neanderthal traits.

Neanderthal traits are nordic and many nordic ( mostly british ) tend to have disproportionate legs due to long femur

• JFL
But Disproportionates long legs with short torso have inconvenients like a more curved spine and it decrease your real height a bit.

you can look it up
Are you trolling?
Most asians have a big amount of estrogen receptors, causing them to have traits like small penis, short legs, short height, zero facial dimorphism... and all this makes them look like feminine cucks. African men are the opposite, and they're percieved as dominant and masculine. This doesn't mean that all asians are estrogenic bitches and all blacks are mascmoggers. Whites are the most diverse.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17291
Most asians have a big amount of estrogen receptors, causing them to have traits like small penis, short legs, short height, zero facial dimorphism... and all this makes them look like feminine cucks. African men are the opposite, and they're percieved as dominant and masculine. This doesn't mean that all asians are estrogenic bitches and all blacks are mascmoggers. Whites are the most diverse.
Height and leg length isn't correlated with testosterone

• +1
Imo yes
Long legs are an underrated attractive trait on men

Images   2021 12 22T021213545
876AFB8B 7DAA 45DF 87F7 126A64A361BB

Actually long legs are attractive on both genders
Makes you look high class

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
long legs undimorphic ? are u high ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • JFL
cope, asians are high t moggers with their short legs and long torso, they mog everyone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeek and Deleted member 17291
I have the biggest cock here

cope, asians are high t moggers with their short legs and long torso, they mog everyone
I have never met an Asian Woman i find even remotely attractive

• +1
Do after LL i need to do the opposite

No longer leg look is better. They had a picture of a woman with her shirt tucked and similar colored shoes to her pants in comparison to her wearing a long shirt untucked and different color shoes and it definitely gave the illusion of more height.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just kys gook bitch. I already mentioned how estrogen makes your limbs shorter. All your people are meant to be slaves, except a tiny 0.5%. The only asian athlete I saw in my life is Yao Ming, because y'all were never meant to survive and reproduce. Why do you think gooks have small penises, short height, non existent athleticism etc. because you have an abnormal amount of estrogen receptors for a man.The only reason why you are alive is because of enforced monogamy created by some incel. Now that woman rights are a thing 75% of your ethnic group are incels because women hate you. By 2080 your race will be extinct.
I have never met an Asian Woman i find even remotely attractive
This bitch is just trying to cope with being part of the least desirable race of men. I'm sure he was bullied all his life. It's scientifically proven that asian men are estrogenic dysgenic cucks that are meant to ldar. Except a very small percentage of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Constantin Denis and 2 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just kys gook bitch. I already mentioned how estrogen makes your limbs shorter. All your people are meant to be slaves, except a tiny 0.5%. The only asian athlete I saw in my life is Yao Ming, because y'all were never meant to survive and reproduce. Why do you think gooks have small penises, short height, non existent athleticism etc. because you have an abnormal amount of estrogen receptors for a man.The only reason why you are alive is because of enforced monogamy created by some incel. Now that woman rights are a thing 75% of your ethnic group are incels because women hate you. By 2080 your race will be extinct.

This bitch is just trying to cope with being part of the least desirable race of men. I'm sure he was bullied all his life. It's scientifically proven that asian men are estrogenic dysgenic cucks that are meant to ldar. Except a very small percentage of them.
negative iq

need to be accompanied by long arm as well.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 17291 and PubertyMaxxer
need to be accompanied by long arm as well.
Ideally but just long legs are better than just short legs and long arms

• +1
Reactions: NodiN