Are males biologically designed to think of their mothers as cute in a puppy/baby way

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
High t trait probably

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
4055919 03137E2C 02FE 4460 BA3D 5A3E1E9A7343

i love my mom

No

Wtf is wrong with you OP jfl

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
stop trying to gaslight me jfl, ur so low t. The only way a man is programmed to love is in a baby way so ig ur just effeminate or don’t love ur mother
No

Wtf is wrong with you OP jfl

Last edited:
stop trying to gaslight me jfl, ur so low t. The only way a man is programmed to love is in a baby way so ig ur just effeminate or don’t love ur mother
Yeah, your PARTNER maybe

Not your fucking mom

Jfl Sigmund Freud was right

Yeah, your PARTNER maybe

Not your fucking mom

Jfl Sigmund Freud was right
I love my little brother in a baby way ur just projecting ur disgusting thoughts incel what would u know about loving a partner

I love my little brother in a baby way ur just projecting ur disgusting thoughts incel what would u know about loving a partner
I only loved my siblings and family members in a baby way when they were, can you guess? Fucking children

I can guarantee I’ve had more partners than you and you’re just fuckin odd bro

I get what you mean. I used to somewhat feel that way about my mom when I was kid. Pretty sure it's normal.

I only loved my siblings and family members in a baby way when they were, can you guess? Fucking children

I can guarantee I’ve had more partners than you and you’re just fuckin odd bro
Ur actually odd for loving ur family members and siblings in a baby way when they were children who could walk and talk, I won’t elab

Ur actually odd for loving ur family members and siblings in a baby way when they were children who could walk and talk, I won’t elab
Why are you refusing to Elab lmao

Why are you refusing to Elab lmao
I’m not refusing im just saying I don’t have time to explain lol u weren’t going to ask anyway