Are there any downsides to melatonin

Nutt

Nutt

Iron
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
42
Reputation
33
Ive been taking 10mg of melatonin nightly, as its the only way i can fall asleep quickly. Before I would loose 30min to an hour of sleep per day, just lying there in bed, Ive also been able to stop myself from doomscrolling cause i get really sleepy and fall asleep, around an hour after I take the melatonin, The issue is that ive been getting dark circles and redness in my eyes when i wake up, ive gotten 1 hr less sleep since summer, I went from 9.5 hrs to 8.5hrs so i didnt think it would be an issue. Should keeptaking the melatonin
 

Similar threads

muhammad18347
Replies
11
Views
47
muhammad18347
muhammad18347
Anonym0us
Replies
1
Views
31
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
38
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
ecstazy
Replies
2
Views
34
raeesfan
raeesfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top