Are there any natural-born slayers in here?

Z

zeshama

controlled damage
So all the "slayers" here are not actual slayers or frauded to an extreme degree calling them slayers is not fair.

@Amnesia is turbo manlet spic, who is automatically disqualified from the category he can only "slay temporarily" by incorporating extreme cringe fraud.

@averagejoe is another forum "chad" with an implanted face, both amnesia and averagejoe can't get into any fight or altercation as all the filler and implants will fall apart and get displaced. so they need to be beta bitch every time they go out.

@forevergymcelling is a good-looking manlet but giga low IQ, he will not never make it in life because of that, he cant even secure a decent wage.

@Salludon is a wasted potential who is a bitch and cant even talk to any female(he said it himself), imagine doing all that shit just to be an obedient bitch for your wife, he probably cooks for her.

@JOJOcel is another self-proclaimed "slayer", his no more than gymceled HTN as per his photos.

@pneumocystosis is a twink in LTR, he is never going to be a slayer, he is too soft.

@Prettyboy I actually think this guy would qualify for slayer, he has high IQ, high t autist who ascended using softmax.

@Blackgymmax goes with same category as amnesia and averagejoe he will never be a true slayer.

@Lars Idk if he slays.

now if all these guys are not "slayers" it begs the question who is the actual slayer? I am.

- Rated chadlite with respected forum raters(no am not posting my face here)
- 6'2
- 140 IQ(clinically tested)
- 1000 ng/dl natty T level as of right now
- musical prodigy
- mathematical genius
- coding genius(started coding at 12)
- launched my first startup at 16, and got tens of thousands of users.
- 8 inch dick
- on a path to becoming a billionaire in a few years.
- actually slays
- philosopher
- not a single surgery fraud
So, the probability of having all these traits is approximately 1 in 1,542,000,000.

so only 5 men in the whole world have these traits. I am a GOD.

my only flaw is am not NT and can't for relationships but I will fix that soon. am working on it. am deleting my account soon. if there are any true unfrauded slayers tag them.

this post is a reminder I am your GOD and I will rule over you and you will submit.

ciao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TUSSELEIF, Mio and 24 others
what even is a true slayer to u nigga? sex isnt enough by ur logic probably 1% of the world

if u get sex constantly u slay period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, kyrre, PolishBateman and 9 others
this post is a reminder I am your GOD and I will rule over you and you will submit
It's time to visit @zeshama for gaining 1+ psl

what even is a true slayer to u nigga? sex isnt enough by ur logic probably 1% of the world

if u get sex constantly u slay period
cope

dumbass. why would a "natural born slayer" be rotting on an incel forum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, TUSSELEIF, 6′2 still over and 26 others
Bro pulled the numbers out of his ass lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Skywalker and Dunkelheit
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and forevermirin
Literally no one. Normal people DO NOT post on looksmax.org period

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, polishcel, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
Alpha_provider alt?

why tf would natural slayers spend there time on this website?

• +1
Reactions: inceldvcks and ZaC
So all the "slayers" here are not actual slayers or frauded to an extreme degree calling them slayers is not fair.

@Amnesia is turbo manlet spic, who is automatically disqualified from the category he can only "slay temporarily" by incorporating extreme cringe fraud.

@averagejoe is another forum "chad" with an implanted face, both amnesia and averagejoe can't get into any fight or altercation as all the filler and implants will fall apart and get displaced. so they need to be beta bitch every time they go out.

@forevergymcelling is a good-looking manlet but giga low IQ, he will not never make it in life because of that, he cant even secure a decent wage.

@Salludon is a wasted potential who is a bitch and cant even talk to any female(he said it himself), imagine doing all that shit just to be an obedient bitch for your wife, he probably cooks for her.

@JOJOcel is another self-proclaimed "slayer", his no more than gymceled HTN as per his photos.

@pneumocystosis is a twink in LTR, he is never going to be a slayer, he is too soft.

@Prettyboy I actually think this guy would qualify for slayer, he has high IQ, high t autist who ascended using softmax.

@Blackgymmax goes with same category as amnesia and averagejoe he will never be a true slayer.

@Lars Idk if he slays.

now if all these guys are not "slayers" it begs the question who is the actual slayer? I am.

- 6'2
- musical prodigy
- mathematical genius
- 8 inch dick
- actually slays
- philosopher
So, the probability of having all these traits is approximately 1 in 1,542,000,000.

my only flaw is am not NT and can't for relationships but I will fix that soon. am working on it. am deleting my account soon. if there are any true unfrauded slayers tag them.

this post is a reminder I am your GOD and I will rule over you and you will submit.

ciao
Who the fuck even are you

I have a good wage you utter retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Mainstream, kyrre and 8 others
Who the fuck even are you

I have a good wage you utter retard
I think he’s the alt of a former larper ngl, types the same way and makes the same claims with no evidence

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 41284 and 4 others
Never laughed and giggled so much in my life when i scrolled to the personal details.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
So u have all this but ur still rotting on this forum fgt. post proof or gtfo

I think he’s the alt of a former larper ngl, types the same way and makes the same claims with no evidence
Why would someone like him even end up here in the first place

im a chad!!!

im a manlet slayer
WIN 20231220 17 15 01 Pro
yeah i look retarded so what???!!

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and Fiqh
- 6'2
- musical prodigy
- mathematical genius
- 8 inch dick
- actually slays
- philosopher

ciao
@AspiringChanglite is that you?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 26410 and shalomnigga
Im a trusted rater, send PM

Btw does anyone have a pics of all the people he mentioned? I’m kind of curious as to what this forum has produced

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Btw does anyone have a pics of all the people he mentioned? I’m kind of curious as to what this forum has produced
normie tiktok npc sheep GTFO of my thread. you are a mindless drone herd animal and I don't want you commenting on my thread. i would kill you If I saw you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and PseudoMaxxer
how tall is amnesia? and how much does he fraud?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
normie tiktok npc sheep GTFO of my thread. you are a mindless drone herd animal and I don't want you commenting on my thread. i would kill you If I saw you.
I'm not even going to react to you little troll.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, tombradylover, traplurker and 5 others
70ACA283 10CC 48F1 ABA4 6E0D01C611D6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s and Tai Lung
5’9, frauds to 6’1 in lifts
4 inches? Wtf I can barely do 2, how is that even physically possible, let alone practically?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, mirrormogger, DoII and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, edgemaxx, kanderior and 1 other person
how the fuck does he wear 4 inch lifts…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s and PseudoMaxxer
weird ahh shoes

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and Kamui

@Lars Idk if he slays.

- 6'2
- musical prodigy
- mathematical genius
- 8 inch dick
- actually slays
- philosopher

ciao
being NT is the most important thing needed and you lack it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and zeshama
You’re dolph lundgren?

How are you supposed to run in them shits Jfl
i guess you just make perma leg day excuse like “oh fuck my legs hurt did leg day yesterday haha”

• JFL
Reactions: DoII
Congrats, now what? Still less happy than an average indigenous living with nothing other than his tribe in the dephts of the amazonian forest.

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
ah yes this future billionaire slayer is currently posting on an incel form sounds legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hilbertjeanpan, edgemaxx and Timmy
- musical prodigy
- mathematical genius

if he was a real genial he would know these two don't go together heh :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Big White Cuck, edgemaxx and 1 other person
Why would a slayer be on an incel forum?

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx