Are these lips considered to be good?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I feel like my lips are very feminine but I got complemented by others saying it’s very pink and it’s enticing and pretty. It’s weird because I’m ethnic (Pakistani) but I have very pink lips

Attachments

• 7749EECA-902B-438C-877C-785EE6EBC4FD.png
    7749EECA-902B-438C-877C-785EE6EBC4FD.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 533
I feel like my lips are very feminine but I got complemented by others saying it’s very pink and it’s enticing and pretty. It’s weird because I’m ethnic (Pakistani) but I have very pink lips

They look a bit too feminine. Is it you in the pic ?

They're Perfect for sucking dick

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, LooksJourney, jefferson and 4 others
Too handsome for a pakistani

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
You have those thin white girl lips tbh

What is it with the new generation of curries and punjabs they seem to have european genes based on their appearance even though that's not the case generally whilst us arabs seem to be stuck with the same facial genetics since the stone age

looks great, overall great face to me

Now in order to looks max, I am considering chin augmentation (slightly behind lower lip which is so protruding outward), and then I want a wider more square face so custom implants with Eppley. Maybe rhino, nose is almost straight but not perfectly straight. Cheekbones and zygos with Eppley for a more angularity and almond eye surgery with taban to fix dark circles, sclera show and very slight negative canthail tilt.
Th
looks great, overall great face to me
thanks!!

Now in order to looks max, I am considering chin augmentation (slightly behind lower lip which is so protruding outward), and then I want a wider more square face so custom implants with Eppley. Maybe rhino, nose is almost straight but not perfectly straight. Cheekbones and zygos with Eppley for a more angularity and almond eye surgery with taban to fix dark circles, sclera show and very slight negative canthail tilt.
Th

thanks!!
are you willing to do this or just plans? how old r u?

IT'S NOT ABOUT LIPS, IT'S ABOUT HAVING A WIDE MOUTH

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
are you willing to do this or just plans? how old r u?
More than willing. Will absolutely do it. I have one life that I want to seize and prosper. I know there is more than life than looks but our society is superficial. If a few millimeters in bone profusion can affect me for the rest of my life in terms of career and dating and self esteem, then it is a no brainer to fix this issue.

I just turned 20. My growth plates aren’t closed and even within the last year I have noticed changes in my face. Chin has come out more, face generally got wider since high school, eyebrows grew longer became thicker. Eyes are becoming narrower and the thing that changed the most for me was stuff in the brow ridge area. Right after freshman year of college I literally had no fat around my eyes but now I have noticed my brow ridge became more forward slightly resulting in some hiding of the upper eyelid.

I really hope I can grow more in the next few years. Right now I am approximately three inches taller than my dad (he’a 5’8 and my mother is 5’1. Despite this my dad has a very masculine brow ridge, like that of white chads lmao. Furthermore, his wrists are more than half an inch thicker than me, he has 7 inch plus wrists. I’m around 6.5 inches. I hope I can grow a bit more man. I started college around 5’6 and 5’7 ish and now with my thick hair that stands up and regular sneakers I look slightly over six feet. Probably high 5’10 low 5’11 barefoot.

Right now my biggest problem is my subhuman frame. I rarely have ever lifted in my life and I am promised myself this semester I must improve my physique. I have never really played agressive sports. I have played soccer for around 9-10 years and got decent at it so I have never been really fat, I just been really slim. I feel with a few minor improvements and a good muscular physique I can try to hit 6 or 7 psl which is fine for me. I think my most redeeming quality is probably the hair and eyebrows. Luckily, Pakistanis rarely go bald and I got lucky because lots of Pakistanis have very ethnic looking hair but my hair texture more resembles that of whites rather than ethnics not including color, my hair is very dark brown along with eyebrows.

Sorry if I sound so annoying and meticulous but we live in a world where we are literally judged on things on that we have control over. Especially young people.young people have no control over their genetics, height, natural IQ, family socioeconomic background, etc. these things are extremely important as well as trying to be a good person. I have been using these sites for a few months now and it has affected me but I will keep a positive mind to it. There is valuable information on here and the site is extremely red pilled which can actually be a good thing sometimes. I am excited to improve in all aspects of my life. I am not really an incel (have. Gf rn) but I will not lie I have gotten rejected from 2-4 girls in the past couple years but it should be stated they are not the same race as me ( they were those very rich Asian international students and they ended up choosing someone from the same nation as them.)

I have never dated inside my own race, I rarely come across other Pakistanis. They are rare compared to Indians I would say. I am located in the Midwest of USA so not much too diversity. Let me know if you wanna have a chat, I’m a pretty friendly guy. I want to try and get almond eye surgery with Taban first and next summer after maybe doing a science Internship in LA time might permit. Problem is recovery, cost, and I don’t want my parents to figure out that I did work on my eyes. My eye area problem is not massive and squinting completely saves it for me but squinting all day is tiresome. My parents can easily afford it for me but they would ask me why I need to do surgery on my eyes when there is no problem at all. His work is impressive and most results just look like the patient looks more awake and alert rather than tired and depressed. Thinking about working part time or taking a student loan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wide everything

Th

thanks!!
That's gonna cost a lot. I agree with your post above and I too am surgerymaxxing, my orthognathic surgery is 10 days away. However you need to pick the surgeries that are going to have the most impact on you since surgeries have tradeoffs. Money, time, effort and some risks are always involved. Your eye area looks good to me. I guess your chin can be improved, to be made more squarish but you still look good tbh. Why not stubblemaxx? Also gymcel to improve your frame.

As far as interracial dating is concerned sometimes people do have preferences and its not really your looks, unless you are extremely good looking that they can ignore those prefrences. Asian girls in fact (especially those rich ones) rarely date anyone other than whites when it comes to interracial dating(if they even do that). Good luck

More than willing. Will absolutely do it. I have one life that I want to seize and prosper. I know there is more than life than looks but our society is superficial. If a few millimeters in bone profusion can affect me for the rest of my life in terms of career and dating and self esteem, then it is a no brainer to fix this issue.

I just turned 20. My growth plates aren’t closed and even within the last year I have noticed changes in my face. Chin has come out more, face generally got wider since high school, eyebrows grew longer became thicker. Eyes are becoming narrower and the thing that changed the most for me was stuff in the brow ridge area. Right after freshman year of college I literally had no fat around my eyes but now I have noticed my brow ridge became more forward slightly resulting in some hiding of the upper eyelid.

I really hope I can grow more in the next few years. Right now I am approximately three inches taller than my dad (he’a 5’8 and my mother is 5’1. Despite this my dad has a very masculine brow ridge, like that of white chads lmao. Furthermore, his wrists are more than half an inch thicker than me, he has 7 inch plus wrists. I’m around 6.5 inches. I hope I can grow a bit more man. I started college around 5’6 and 5’7 ish and now with my thick hair that stands up and regular sneakers I look slightly over six feet. Probably high 5’10 low 5’11 barefoot.

Right now my biggest problem is my subhuman frame. I rarely have ever lifted in my life and I am promised myself this semester I must improve my physique. I have never really played agressive sports. I have played soccer for around 9-10 years and got decent at it so I have never been really fat, I just been really slim. I feel with a few minor improvements and a good muscular physique I can try to hit 6 or 7 psl which is fine for me. I think my most redeeming quality is probably the hair and eyebrows. Luckily, Pakistanis rarely go bald and I got lucky because lots of Pakistanis have very ethnic looking hair but my hair texture more resembles that of whites rather than ethnics not including color, my hair is very dark brown along with eyebrows.

Sorry if I sound so annoying and meticulous but we live in a world where we are literally judged on things on that we have control over. Especially young people.young people have no control over their genetics, height, natural IQ, family socioeconomic background, etc. these things are extremely important as well as trying to be a good person. I have been using these sites for a few months now and it has affected me but I will keep a positive mind to it. There is valuable information on here and the site is extremely red pilled which can actually be a good thing sometimes. I am excited to improve in all aspects of my life. I am not really an incel (have. Gf rn) but I will not lie I have gotten rejected from 2-4 girls in the past couple years but it should be stated they are not the same race as me ( they were those very rich Asian international students and they ended up choosing someone from the same nation as them.)

I have never dated inside my own race, I rarely come across other Pakistanis. They are rare compared to Indians I would say. I am located in the Midwest of USA so not much too diversity. Let me know if you wanna have a chat, I’m a pretty friendly guy. I want to try and get almond eye surgery with Taban first and next summer after maybe doing a science Internship in LA time might permit. Problem is recovery, cost, and I don’t want my parents to figure out that I did work on my eyes. My eye area problem is not massive and squinting completely saves it for me but squinting all day is tiresome. My parents can easily afford it for me but they would ask me why I need to do surgery on my eyes when there is no problem at all. His work is impressive and most results just look like the patient looks more awake and alert rather than tired and depressed. Thinking about working part time or taking a student loan.

I'd say go for it man. You easily lucked out in the genetics department and mog many here (including me).

Regarding frame, i have the exact same issue. I'm thinking of starting manual labour of some kind while hitting the gym once and for all eternity. Takes quite a bit of time to see promising results though.

Offtopic question, how do white girls respond to you ? do they give many indications of interest or how do you feel they respond to your presence in general ?

BLOCK

MAX

We are the block gang now @Afrikancel
Dude, I'm the original block

@Tony you swallowed the right pill

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'd say go for it man. You easily lucked out in the genetics department and mog many here (including me).

Regarding frame, i have the exact same issue. I'm thinking of starting manual labour of some kind while hitting the gym once and for all eternity. Takes quite a bit of time to see promising results though.

Offtopic question, how do white girls respond to you ? do they give many indications of interest or how do you feel they respond to your presence in general ?
Hahah in high school I got along with them. In college most of my friends are Chinese because I started learning Chinese. Kinda regret it tho. Fucked up mt social life. Shoulda joined a frat with access to well rounded people. Plus my major is biochem and that’s very niche so not many attractive white girls. My plan is to make better social connections in the next year with my fellow country men. I am America so no accent and shit like that. Also most people never think I’m Pakistani because I’m more olive skinned and don’t run facial hair game. I’ve been told I look Greek/middle eastern/Turkish. Hanging out with Chinese for 2 years in college was a great experience and I learned a difficult language in 1.5 years but from a social perspective, it’s probably better to hang out with those from your own culture and nation specially if you are an American. In these conservative cultures, they will always more or less look at you as outsider rather than a true genuine friend but varies from person to person.
Hahah in high school I got along with them. In college most of my friends are Chinese because I started learning Chinese. Kinda regret it tho. Fucked up mt social life. Shoulda joined a frat with access to well rounded people. Plus my major is biochem and that’s very niche so not many attractive white girls. My plan is to make better social connections in the next year with my fellow country men. I am America so no accent and shit like that. Also most people never think I’m Pakistani because I’m more olive skinned and don’t run facial hair game. I’ve been told I look Greek/middle eastern/Turkish. Hanging out with Chinese for 2 years in college was a great experience and I learned a difficult language in 1.5 years but from a social perspective, it’s probably better to hang out with those from your own culture and nation specially if you are an American. In these conservative cultures, they will always more or less look at you as outsider rather than a true genuine friend but varies from person to person.

I’m kind of more on the quiet side and most of the white friends I have in college are classmates, same majors, but the closest friends are the ones who grew up with me from Elementary to high school. I haven’t gone to a frat party yet but I know a lot of high school friends who could bring me to a party. Right now I’m not in the need of to chase girls (already have a girlfriend I really like ) but I am more focused on improving myself in everything I possibly can whether it be on the outside ( looks, physique, clothes, wealth, etc) or on the inside ( IQ, Social EQ, personality, studies, positive mentality). I have been passive these last few months probably by not focusing and getting distracted by the website but I’m determined to start being active again in all areas as well as listen to Advice from this site. Perspective is key in this kind of aspect I guess especially in looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Dude, I'm the original block

@Tony you swallowed the right pill
You could be a brickshithouse if you train for a while and get massive. Become a bloat god

You're only problem is your narrow jaw, imo.

dude first curry chad

turns out to be a white passing paki

its over for non white passing pakis like me:feelsrope:

whats advantage of wraparound over jaw angle?
Your chin is recessed, if I remember correctly, wrap around will take care of that too. Also, custom wrap around jaw implants are also less likely to get fucked up and require revision.

Your chin is recessed, if I remember correctly, wrap around will take care of that too. Also, custom wrap around jaw implants are also less likely to get fucked up and require revision.
youre correct, it is slightly recessed. i was thinking of getting a chin implant first, then a year later get a wrap around with eppley. i live very close to eppley so not a worry at all. do i need zygo implants or no?

youre correct, it is slightly recessed. i was thinking of getting a chin implant first, then a year later get a wrap around with eppley. i live very close to eppley so not a worry at all. do i need zygo implants or no?
Post more pics, in different lightings, it's decent but nothing that would help you stand out.
getting a chin implant first, then a year later get a wrap around with eppley.
Why lol? Just get the wrap around.

Send a pic in neutral lighting and expression

Post more pics, in different lightings, it's decent but nothing that would help you stand out.

Why lol? Just get the wrap around.
yeah but i could afford the chin implant before i got afford the wrap around. furthermore, i still havent chewed or use palate expanders to jawmax. for me, chin and eyes are priority. chin looks good from front but could look much better from 3/4 and profile with implant

yeah but i could afford the chin implant before i got afford the wrap around. furthermore, i still havent chewed or use palate expanders to jawmax. for me, chin and eyes are priority. chin looks good from front but could look much better from 3/4 and profile with implant
Ahh I see. But you will be wasting money if you first get a chin implant, then get a wrap around, might as well save up for the wrap around. Pm or post more pics, from this one I can't tell if your jaw is too short or not.