Are whites cold adapted people?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Ive seen this being repeated many times online but I don't think that's true. Most Euros live in a pleasant comfortable climate where temps rarely drop below -10 degrees. I'd say Lappid, Eskimos/Asians are more cold adapted than whites. They are the ones that actually live in extreme cold

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, dna_cel, Imretarded? and 3 others
@URL code @SadLivwr

Ive seen this being repeated many times online but I don't think that's true. Most Euros live in a pleasant climate where templates rarely drop below -10 degrees. I'd Lappid, Eskimos/Asians are more cold adapted than whites. They are the ones that actually live in extreme cold
Cool adapted for cool and rainy climates with the exception of lappid

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Jason Voorhees
@BrahminBoss @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: kas589 and Imretarded?
Ive seen this being repeated many times online but I don't think that's true. Most Euros live in a pleasant comfortable climate where temps rarely drop below -10 degrees. I'd say Lappid, Eskimos/Asians are more cold adapted than whites. They are the ones that actually live in extreme cold
At least here in asia it's -25 during the winter and +32 during the summer. Ldar tier weather. Ideal is +16.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Akhi and Jason Voorhees
anything below 12 degree is subhuman and anything above 22 is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Lev Peshkov and Jason Voorhees
they will freeze up

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'd say yeh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
At least here in asia it's -25 during the winter and +32 during the summer. Ldar tier weather. Ideal is +16.
yeah now I know you're a mongol jew kike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Jason Voorhees
No they’re not. Just look at Northern Europeans. The moment October comes and the temps starts to drop, a spiritual death occurs and is resurrected the following June. Until then, they are irritable, noticeably withdraw from social life, depressive, and on auto-pilot.

THESE are the people that are adapted to the cold?! Not a chance! Even when Northern Europeans move, they move somewhere completely opposite to the cold weather they grew up in. It’s always some literal hellscape like Brazil or wherever else that is 40 degrees year round.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Imretarded?, Xangsane and 2 others
I'd say yeh
I don't think so tbh. Most of Europe has a temperate climate with a very moderate temperate only in a few parts in Scandinavia and Iceland is thr cold brutal. Compare that to the russian winters in Siberia.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, dna_cel and Xangsane
I don't think so tbh. Most of Europe has a temperate climate with a very moderate temperate only in a few parts in Scandinavia and Iceland is thr cold brutal. Compare that to the russian winters in Siberia.
As a Russiancel, I can also confirm that even ethnic Russians are also not adapted to the cold climate. We love to larp that we are but are no different than other Northern Europeans who go into a deep depression for 8 months out of the year just because of the cold. It is pathetic.

Peoples like the Sami, Yakutsk(Siberian natives), Inuits, etc are the ones who are actually adapted to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
the climate is decent in modern times what you forgot is that europe went through several ice-ages, and the people living in it survived through those.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
Europeans, like those in colder climates, may have evolved shorter limbs and stockier builds to conserve body heat by minimizing exposed surface area. Additionally, they have higher levels of subcutaneous fat, providing insulation against the cold. these adaptations aren't exclusive to Europeans and vary amongst people

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
europeans consist of 3 races, western hunter-gatherers, anatolian farmers, and yamnaya. The latter 2 moved in recently so I think there's not enough time to adapt to euro climate for that to be relevant.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Jason Voorhees
i think the issue here is that youre thinking about this from a modern POV

with heating etc. its easy to survive in cold temperature, but the adaption happened over millennia when we didnt have these technologies

-10 or even 0 degrees doesnt sound that bad on paper but imagine enduring it without any radiator, warm bed or warm water

also FYI, white skin is just an adaptation to make it easier for us to absorb vitamin D, as we receive less (and weaker) sun than in tropical regions

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
i think the issue here is that youre thinking about this from a modern POV

with heating etc. its easy to survive in cold temperature, but the adaption happened over millennia when we didnt have these technologies

-10 or even 0 degrees doesnt sound that bad on paper but imagine enduring it without any radiator, warm bed or warm water

also FYI, white skin is just an adaptation to make it easier for us to absorb vitamin D, as we receive less (and weaker) sun than in tropical regions
Mirin white skin is like honey comb that captures sun rays and ethnics alike.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
@BrahminBoss @Imretarded?
Most are not. The average Frenchman or German most certainly is not.

Indeed, they lack the skeletal morphology to be that good at being cold adapted. Wide flat faces and short stocky bodies are ideal for this climate.

However, many nordic types are. I'm sure you're familia with the northern unit phenotype from the british isles
IMG 5056

As well as the icelandic strongman type. Icelandic people and some nordics are built like endomorphic giants.

But this isn't the typical morphology of whites, let alone nordics.

Traits like high nasal bridge and sharper skeletal development (common with all caucasian types) are probably the result of sexual selection early on in the evolution of modern humans.

But morphology out of the way. technically whites are adapted for a wide range of environments since the ability to think critically and create a hat and shirt removes the selective pressure for increased melanin or endomorphic/ectomorphic body type. But keep in mind this is a trait shared among all modern humans (except the retarded ones I suppose)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Jason Voorhees