Are whites the superior race?

islaymtbs

islaymtbs

5’7
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Posts
7,049
Reputation
4,870
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogger, arlo_420, _Jason_ and 2 others
I don't believe in the inherent superiority of anyone.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thedoomandespair, Brava, keubool and 4 others
jbe
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, Erdafritnib and islaymtbs
punjabis mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and islaymtbs
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and islaymtbs
Yes of course one of the three people that can drink milk
 
  • +1
Reactions: islaymtbs
No thats just a myth slave owners spread around to justify keeping them
 
  • +1
Reactions: islaymtbs and Erdafritnib
Somalis terra
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, SachaJaat and islaymtbs
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, AutistKhan and islaymtbs
IQ height colouring, whites won the lottery nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR, arlo_420, Erdafritnib and 2 others
Yes.
90% of modern technological progress comes from Western Europe.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, Erdafritnib, AutistKhan and 1 other person
Image
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and islaymtbs
Yes.
90% of modern technological progress comes from Western Europe.
Accept Jews also as white if you are also claiming their technological progress
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, _Jason_ and islaymtbs
Being a white is cool.
I wish I could be white
but I can't
'cause I'm Chinese.
You met me at
very Chinese time in my life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and islaymtbs
If you cant drink milk nigga its over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and islaymtbs
Why arent ethnics on this forum not as United as whites @Jason Voorhees pls use ur iq and state the reason behind it
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and islaymtbs
Accept Jews also as white if you are also claiming their technological progress
Israeli technology is just European systems which they expanded on using engineering prionciples created by Europeans. Jews arent White and they didnt contribute to that progress. I will credit the Arabs and Chinese though as playing an important part in technological progress
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420, Jason Voorhees and islaymtbs
Israeli technology is just European systems which they expanded on using engineering prionciples created by Europeans. Jews arent White and they didnt contribute to that progress. I will credit the Arabs and Chinese though.
I am not talking about Israelis tho. Half of those European inventions are by Ashkenazi. Most nobel prize winners, most influential inventions are all Jews either accept Jews to be European or don't claim those inventions.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and islaymtbs
obviously and the only people who disagree are ethnic copers its funny how they hate on normies for being bluepilled but do basically the same thing by living in delusion
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR and islaymtbs
I am not talking about Israelis tho. Half of those European inventions are by Ashkenazi. Most nobel prize winners, most influential inventions are all Jews either accept Jews to be European or don't claim those inventions.
its like 1% of European inventions not half.
 
  • +1
Reactions: islaymtbs

Similar threads

munnabhai
Replies
6
Views
61
Sköll12
Sköll12
FiendFiend
Replies
39
Views
127
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
avenox
Replies
13
Views
121
Eric_mxcl
Eric_mxcl
LeonardMariana
Replies
21
Views
73
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top