islaymtbs
5’7
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2026
- Posts
- 7,049
- Reputation
- 4,870
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
maybe face and height wise bc netherlands are tall asfTitle
aNd you nigga believe in fucking genetic determismI don't believe in the inherent superiority of anyone.
yeah what’s the ideal height in your opinion in male only for SMV, in USAmaybe face and height wise bc netherlands are tall asf
I don't have you even read my damn threads?aNd you nigga believe in fucking genetic determism
Race is genetics niggerI don't have you even read my damn threads?
yesTitle
for smv like 6'2-3 minimumyeah what’s the ideal height in your opinion in male only for SMV, in USA
I don't believe in genetic determinism.Race is genetics nigger
And what is you raceIQ height colouring, whites won the lottery nigga
Turk and ArabAnd what is you race
NiceTurk and Arab
I still can drink milk thats a win for meNice
Accept Jews also as white if you are also claiming their technological progressYes.
90% of modern technological progress comes from Western Europe.
waterTitle
Dk about colouringIQ height colouring, whites won the lottery nigga
Israeli technology is just European systems which they expanded on using engineering prionciples created by Europeans. Jews arent White and they didnt contribute to that progress. I will credit the Arabs and Chinese though as playing an important part in technological progressAccept Jews also as white if you are also claiming their technological progress
I am not talking about Israelis tho. Half of those European inventions are by Ashkenazi. Most nobel prize winners, most influential inventions are all Jews either accept Jews to be European or don't claim those inventions.Israeli technology is just European systems which they expanded on using engineering prionciples created by Europeans. Jews arent White and they didnt contribute to that progress. I will credit the Arabs and Chinese though.
its like 1% of European inventions not half.I am not talking about Israelis tho. Half of those European inventions are by Ashkenazi. Most nobel prize winners, most influential inventions are all Jews either accept Jews to be European or don't claim those inventions.
ObviouslyTitle