• No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Lets say there is a hot stacy. Do you show her your good angle or do you look straight at her like a neanderthal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You can't fraud your face IRL. Women can, with makeup, but men can't. You can't anglefraud or light fraud IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, Fucked in the head and 4 others
You can't fraud your face IRL. Women can, with makeup, but men can't. You can't anglefraud or light fraud IRL.
you can. I am frauding by turning my head and show my side profile than my front profile, or my 3/4 profile cuz its way better than my front face.

• +1
you can. I am frauding by turning my head and show my side profile than my front profile, or my 3/4 profile cuz its way better than my front face.
Yeah talk to a woman looking sideways, won't look odd at all. JFL. I'm generally a lookist, but NT shit matters like 10%, and you're losing that battle being that autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz and Vanillestorms
Yeah talk to a woman looking sideways, won't look odd at all. JFL. I'm generally a lookist, but NT shit matters like 10%, and you're losing that battle being that autistic.

no i just avoid looking straight into their eyes. Max 2 seconds and then i go to my comfortable 3/4 angle

• +1
no i just avoid looking straight into their eyes. Max 2 seconds and then i go to my comfortable 3/4 angle

So what has this lead to? How many women have you slept with due to this turning head thing? I don't understand your conclusion

• +1
Look her straight in the eyes and make sure not to smile as to maintain frame and show her I don't care. This way I reverse female nature and make her swoon over me

• +1
Lol’d

• +1
I mean I wear a hat to cover my norwood and lifts to be 5’11” so yeah I fraud

I also wear shirts that make my bideltoid look wider

Edit: damn almost forgot about my beard. Such an effective fraud that even I forgot I have a subhuman lower third

• +1
So what has this lead to? How many women have you slept with due to this turning head thing? I don't understand your conclusion

i dunno, i avoid looking girls straight into the eyes. I just wanna get validation and attention from girls. I dont want any sexual experiences, all i want is validation from girls
Look her straight in the eyes and make sure not to smile as to maintain frame and show her I don't care. This way I reverse female nature and make her swoon over me

good tactics. I do the same

• +1
  • +1
I don’t think beard is much of a fraud, I mean some people look shit with beard but better clean shaved and they don’t necessarily have good bones either.

• +1
I fraud 24/7

• +1
No mate. Sub 4 here.

• +1
Uh. Hell yes I fraud. Women fraud constantly so pull out all the stops.

• +1
I fraud with squinting, head tilting, and chin jutting, lol.

• +1
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
Smart

• +1
Can't fraud if you are ugly as hell:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
:chad::redpill: tactics ITT

• +1