Are you happy or sad about climate change/ “the world ending”

Mediterranean

Mediterranean

Larpcel
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Posts
1,781
Reputation
4,367
Supposedly computers predict the earth will have a mass extinction event in the next 80 years. How do we feel bhais? For normies this is very bad news but what about you non nt autists?

 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 7580
You know I had some time to think about it and I came to a terrifying conclusion. If we're not going to do something about it, the Ice would melt! Imagine all the dangers that can happen because of it. Imagine it melting, in your head - truly Imagine it! It's very scary.

I want Chad and Stacy to keep bringing kids into this beautiful world. Once I'm gone and worms would eat me like I'm a big mac I would love to at least know that I saved planet earth. I want people to keep having sex, be happy, be successful, build things! All the things I could barely have, I would love the next generations to have it! Because it's not about me It's about planet fucking earth.

I wish to die like a cuck for the benefit of Chad and Stacy that yet to even exist. Give me the bugs I say! No more meat! No more plastics! That make so much sense rn.
 
its a hoax
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity and Mediterranean
You know I had some time to think about it and I came to a terrifying conclusion. If we're not going to do something about it, the Ice would melt! Imagine all the dangers that can happen because of it. Imagine it melting, in your head - truly Imagine it! It's very scary.

I want Chad and Stacy to keep bringing kids into this beautiful world. Once I'm gone and worms would eat me like I'm a big mac I would love to at least know that I saved planet earth. I want people to keep having sex, be happy, be successful, build things! All the things I could barely have, I would love the next generations to have it! Because it's not about me It's about planet fucking earth.

I wish to die like a cuck for the benefit of Chad and Stacy that yet to even exist. Give me the bugs I say! No more meat! No more plastics! That make so much sense rn.
Nga how the fuck did you type that in 1 second Im genuinely worried
 
I hope the world goes to utter shit.

I hope tension between Nato and Russia rise.

I hope the youth gets radicalized by Andrew Tate and starts hating women seriously, leading to mass protests.

I hope China invades Taiwan.

I hope conflicts all over the world arise.

I hope climate change causes big crisis.

I hope the political polarization in the USA will continue and lead to armed civil war like conflicts.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Mediterranean
Not real but I wish it was

I don’t want my grandsons to cope with pajeetas and sheboons

It’s better if the world ends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Mediterranean and Bashan
Irrelevant to me, I already live in a third world shithole were the streets look like fallout 4 towns jfl
 
sad that its not real
 
Supposedly computers predict the earth will have a mass extinction event in the next 80 years. How do we feel bhais? For normies this is very bad news but what about you non nt autists?



I find it hilarious tbh. I am 40 and fat so I will be dead by then. Just right after I signed out the world will start burning. I caught the best time to be alive. I had all the technology AND get to die before the world burns.
 
Every 12,000 years or so the earth's core rotates due to a magnetic pulse from the sun which causes the reversal in the rotation of the earth. This happens within hours so mass extinction due to flooding occurs.

This is why the myth of the flood exists in cultures all over the globe.



1674243313891
 

Similar threads

whiskers52
Replies
1
Views
23
whiskers52
whiskers52
eyes33
Replies
46
Views
178
eyes33
eyes33
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
39
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
S
Replies
48
Views
196
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
sadlonelyincel
Replies
32
Views
137
Jlaemees
Jlaemees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top