revelations214
6'4 truecel
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2026
- Posts
- 850
- Reputation
- 731
I seen a lot of dudes making videos like some series or movie clips and theres always an ad of some sort. Is this actually a viable way to make money?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yea I know about thatIts ok but you need to post hella videos to get good rev
You can also use ai to clip the episodes i think
Good if you cant find other work but you prob wont profit for a few weeksYea I know about that
Will start this thang tommorow and see how it goes. Need money for meds![]()
why notprobably not
idk just doesn seem like itwhy not
fuck off, faggotshut up u cuck rope already![]()
do you genuinely had nothing better to do ?saaar fak of yu fagot
View attachment 5708310
saaar du u genly hud nating beter to dudo you genuinely had nothing better to do ?
while youre doing this, im sure youre girlfriend is being railed by another man
your*** girlfriend is being railed by another manwhile youre doing this, im sure youre girlfriend is being railed by another man
so you want to play around this game with one small typo?your*** girlfriend is being railed by another man
saar u vant to pluy around dis game vit von smol typo?so you want to play around this game with one small typo?
keep doing it because, its not making me mad, just wasting your timesaar u vant to pluy around dis game vit von smol typo?
View attachment 5708327
You got any advice to start off? I got an old account I used to post sum bullshit on, like 5 vids were on there before. Do I use it or buy an acc thats older than 1y?It’s all based on luck I’m currently doing clips of streamers and got 90k in month
Nah the age of channel won’t matterYou got any advice to start off? I got an old account I used to post sum bullshit on, like 5 vids were on there before. Do I use it or buy an acc thats older than 1y?
Yeah I'll try my bestNah the age of channel won’t matter
If you would send like 3 shorts every day
I think you have 80% to get mil or more in few weeks
But video quality shouldn’t be that bad
Idk if there is limit but I did sum research and people all the time telling like do either 5 or 3Yeah I'll try my best
Is there a point in posting more than 3 vids? I got like all day , could make 10 vids lul
I heard that mirroring a video is enough to not get your account banned, thats true right?Idk if there is limit but I did sum research and people all the time telling like do either 5 or 3
Like 3 you know that works and 2 something new
But gotta watch out wil copyrights or monetising rules
Idk tbhI heard that mirroring a video is enough to not get your account banned, thats true right?
Thanks a lot man, really boosted my motivation to do thisIdk tbh
But I did one video there is small mention of death and the video got like shadow blocked instantly
Like I would re upload it 3 times and got like 1 view
But others will get 10 k
Hardest part is to startThanks a lot man, really boosted my motivation to do this![]()
Yeah I watched lots of content on this topicHardest part is to start
Then it will flow like water
But it will hit edges so you will need upload everyday