Are youtube shorts banner vids a good way to make money?

revelations214

revelations214

6'4 truecel
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Posts
850
Reputation
731
I seen a lot of dudes making videos like some series or movie clips and theres always an ad of some sort. Is this actually a viable way to make money?
 
  • +1
Reactions: bournetrades
Its ok but you need to post hella videos to get good rev

You can also use ai to clip the episodes i think
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo and revelations214
Its ok but you need to post hella videos to get good rev

You can also use ai to clip the episodes i think
Yea I know about that
Will start this thang tommorow and see how it goes. Need money for meds:feelsbadman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: bournetrades
Yea I know about that
Will start this thang tommorow and see how it goes. Need money for meds:feelsbadman:
Good if you cant find other work but you prob wont profit for a few weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214 and shngstaaaa107
probably not
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214 and bournetrades
fuck off, faggot
saaar fak of yu fagot
1790742219333
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Onewithmoss and revelations214
while youre doing this, im sure youre girlfriend is being railed by another man
your*** girlfriend is being railed by another man
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Onewithmoss and revelations214
It’s all based on luck I’m currently doing clips of streamers and got 90k in month
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214 and mullatobonemasher
It’s all based on luck I’m currently doing clips of streamers and got 90k in month
You got any advice to start off? I got an old account I used to post sum bullshit on, like 5 vids were on there before. Do I use it or buy an acc thats older than 1y?
 
You got any advice to start off? I got an old account I used to post sum bullshit on, like 5 vids were on there before. Do I use it or buy an acc thats older than 1y?
Nah the age of channel won’t matter
If you would send like 3 shorts every day
I think you have 80% to get mil or more in few weeks
But video quality shouldn’t be that bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
Nah the age of channel won’t matter
If you would send like 3 shorts every day
I think you have 80% to get mil or more in few weeks
But video quality shouldn’t be that bad
Yeah I'll try my best
Is there a point in posting more than 3 vids? I got like all day , could make 10 vids lul
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
Yeah I'll try my best
Is there a point in posting more than 3 vids? I got like all day , could make 10 vids lul
Idk if there is limit but I did sum research and people all the time telling like do either 5 or 3
Like 3 you know that works and 2 something new
But gotta watch out wil copyrights or monetising rules
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
Idk if there is limit but I did sum research and people all the time telling like do either 5 or 3
Like 3 you know that works and 2 something new
But gotta watch out wil copyrights or monetising rules
I heard that mirroring a video is enough to not get your account banned, thats true right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
And also blur all the scenes with guns blood etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
I heard that mirroring a video is enough to not get your account banned, thats true right?
Idk tbh
But I did one video there is small mention of death and the video got like shadow blocked instantly
Like I would re upload it 3 times and got like 1 view
But others will get 10 k
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
Idk tbh
But I did one video there is small mention of death and the video got like shadow blocked instantly
Like I would re upload it 3 times and got like 1 view
But others will get 10 k
Thanks a lot man, really boosted my motivation to do this:feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
Thanks a lot man, really boosted my motivation to do this:feelsokman:
Hardest part is to start
Then it will flow like water
But it will hit edges so you will need upload everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
Hardest part is to start
Then it will flow like water
But it will hit edges so you will need upload everyday
Yeah I watched lots of content on this topic
Seen dude making progress, getting 50k views, then he got 16 views once and just stopped. I'll push through no matter what
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo

Similar threads

CordeXX
Replies
8
Views
67
CordeXX
CordeXX
thegoldenlight
Replies
14
Views
140
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
jr49506
Replies
12
Views
238
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
mtnoct
Replies
14
Views
171
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
ZoomerSpicoid415
Replies
5
Views
45
bournetrades
bournetrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top