are zygos the most overated facial bone feature ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Yes, but keep in mind that majority features in your face are connected so...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2810, Mansnob and 4 others
no. they are severely underated

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 24347, xefo and 17 others
orbitals are most important but zygos are very very important.
so what's the less important ?
id say tbh they are more important than jaw for the sole reason that forward growth of them is one of the sole things that makes someone atractive .

Orbitals >>>>> zygos>> jaw>chin

orbitals are most important but zygos are very very important.

id say tbh they are more important than jaw for the sole reason that forward growth of them is one of the sole things that makes someone atractive .

Orbitals >>>>> zygos>> jaw>chin

No, Brad Pitt have hunter eyes, forward Maxilla and almost none Zygos, Jawline and Chin are much more a masculine feature and important than this.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1553
No, Brad Pitt have hunter eyes, forward Maxilla and almost none Zygos, Jawline and Chin are much more a masculine feature and important than this.
brad pitt doesnt have hunter eyes. also his maxilla looks recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Bewusst and Deleted member 2227
brad pitt doesnt have hunter eyes. also his maxilla looks recessed

3105932334 a8f21231f0 z

Images 21

Brad pitt gallery 9 2010 a p

6912c24b6c755c4beec355b9bfd2d705  young brad pitt man men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Stingray and Zygos4Life
I've seen people with bad zygos and the rest of their face good = goodlooking

people with good zygos and rest of their face good = ugly

zygos are overrated as heck and are only important for malar protrusion to allow for the appearance of a bigger jaw body (assuming u already have wide mandible)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
yea this isnt hunter eyes dude.

"Hunter eyes are the ideal eyes for men. They are hooded, have positive canthal tilt, and have an interpupil distance (IPD) that is within the normal range. The eyes are vertically narrow and horizontally long. The hoodedness comes from a protruding brow ridge and fat tissue above the eyes."

Theres no other definition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and nastynas
I think brow ridge is more overrated than zygos, considering the latter is connected to under-eye support.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
"Hunter eyes are the ideal eyes for men. They are hooded, have positive canthal tilt, and have an interpupil distance (IPD) that is within the normal range. The eyes are vertically narrow and horizontally long. The hoodedness comes from a protruding brow ridge and fat tissue above the eyes."

guess so.

I was taliing about this shape tho

B1

I think brow ridge is more overrated than zygos, considering the latter is connected to under-eye support.
no. brow ridge is also important

If your Browridge is flat so you will looks like a famale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
isn't orbital that are connected to ues?

isn't orbital that are connected to ues?
Yes, but good cheekbones stretch the skin out which means better under-eye support.

Prominent brow ridge isn't a neccessity to be attractive. Brad Pitt for example doesn't have it and is/was still among the most attractive men in the world. There's many gl men without a prominent brow ridge but just few without good under-eye support. @OwlGod

• +1
No

cheekbones is 50% of beauty

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
are you talking about the pic I just sent? or brad pitt

The Pic that you send the guy is probably squinting the eyes.

Also this is a prey feminine eye area

Download

nah men a guy in my gym have a good body and nice jawline but his cheekbone are nonexistent it make him look dead, i don't now him personally, but if i find his facebook i'll post it.

giphy.gif

Zygos are parts of orbitals ??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no. brow ridge is also important
Are you dyslexic? The thread isn't about whether important or not but about the most overrated/least important bony facial feature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
Yes, but good cheekbones stretch the skin out which means better under-eye support.

Prominent brow ridge isn't a neccessity to be attractive. Brad Pitt for example doesn't have it and is/was still among the most attractive men in the world. There's many gl men without a prominent brow ridge but just few without good under-eye support. @OwlGod
The Pic that you send the guy is probably squinting the eyes.

Also this is a prey eye area

View attachment 141919
he isnt. my eyes are naturally more vertically narrow and are also hooded straight
Are you dyslexic? The thread isn't about whether important or not but about the most overrated/least important bony facial feature.
thats the fucking point nlgger are you dyslexic?

Last edited:

He obviously have a Browbridge, are you on drugs?

MV5BMjViNDI4ZTUtYTc1Mi00NDY5LTg5MTctZmNjZTE5MGYyMmNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU3Njk4NTU V1 SY1000 CR

He has very good zygos but his jaw is so wide you cant see how wide his bizygomatic is. That's why women have full cheeks because their jaws are narrower.

Wider your jaw is, less pronounced your cheekbones will be unless you grow them even bigger (like Barrett for example). I'd say ideal zygos are Chico's.

Zygos are crucial for being good looking. They separate average Joe from above average looking fella.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and Deleted member 3043
He has very good zygos but his jaw is so wide you cant see how wide his bizygomatic is. That's why women have full cheeks because their jaws are narrower

No he don't.

No, Woman have more Zygos, you can see cleary from the side profile, also i see more woman with better and wider jawlines than man so wtf you are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
No he don't.

No, Woman have more Zygos, you can see cleary from the side profile.
Yes he has above average zygomatic mass. With jaw that wide he will never have full cheekbones, just "sharp cheekbones".

Women have smaller zygos than average man. Thanks to their small jaws, their cheekbones can pierce the skin in a more noticable way which creates the effect of full cheekbones. If I had women's jaw my cheekbones would be very full.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Mogged by a plain Zygos, also this prove nothing, these guys have top tier everything so...

View attachment 141933

jfl if you think they mogged by plain zygos.

women dont have better zygos because good zygos are high fighting sucess trait

they are MASCULINE
ZdrtYoW

"look at this fucking hulking behemoth cavemans femenine zygos"

jfl they are an extremely masculine trait.

• JFL
browbridge is overated, there are plenty of ugly guys with browbridges. there are ugly guys with good zygos to, but less probable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
browbridge is overated, there are plenty of ugly guys with browbridges. there are ugly guys with good zygos to, but less probable
low set ones give u hunter eyes tho

should I get brow ridge implants?
low set ones give u hunter eyes tho
low set eyebrows are everything

• +1
jfl if you think they mogged by plain zygos.

women dont have better zygos because good zygos are high fighting sucess trait
View attachment 141934

they are MASCULINE
View attachment 141935

"look at this fucking hulking behemoth cavemans femenine zygos"

jfl they are an extremely masculine trait.

I see more woman with better zygos than man, also never said that is a feminine trait, you are just autistic at this point and these examples are comical asf, the second guy have very sharp and square jawline/chin too so i don't see your point, all traits that looks round will be feminine asf.

Last edited:
i have hunter eyes and just have a more proeminent glabela than browridge but they are low positioned of course

• +1
i have hunter eyes and just have a more proeminent glabela than browridge but they are low positioned of course
shit man mine are mediumly low set but very strong brow ridge, let's exchange

I see more woman it better zygos than man, also never said that is a feminine trait, you are just autistic at this point and these examples are comical asf, the second guy have very sharp and square jawline/chin too so i don't see your point, all traits that looks round will be feminine asf.
thats just the difference between low and high bf. also tbh round zygos dont look fememine as fuck you can see it in changs. nothing wrong with jfl.

ZdrtYoW

this guy with masseters probably looked like my avi where his jaw went to his masseters.

comical is such a shitty word tbh do you think the guy in my avi is hurt by wide ass zygos ? no,
forward projection of zygos are extremely good looking. zygo width isnt the only factor BUT its one of the main ones and it looks increbily good is almost any people
its actually extremely beneficial .
its not overated at all for that reason but actually UNDER rated
its coupled with eye area to be maybe the main fa

ctors in good facial structure.

this guys subpar jaw and chin are entirely overlooked by his eye area and zygos. imagine if his zygos were flat and shit like rami malek

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes he has above average zygomatic mass.

Women have smaller zygos than average man. Thanks to their small jaw.

He don't

TylerDurdenMessySpikeHaircut 1

This is what a very prominent Zygos looks like

Large 1469636746 59f50fc6acd56576365eaac4238f1f73

I see woman with normal/wide jaws width to their faces width and they still shows better zygos, you can see their zygos from side profile.

Also you can see if the Zygos are prominent or not seeing if pass the eyes not jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
i don't understand how you Can see that

I just using another example for the other user, but you can see this by every angle or something, but

IMG 20191020 162240

• Love it