Arguing and using logic is pointless

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
That's why the right sucks at politics and why men struggle more in dating. Too reasonable, always trying to find a middle ground.

"Wahh women are hypocrites, no body positivity for men." As if women or anyone cares that they're hypocrites and will change their behaviour jfl

More effective to be dismissive and make fun of them for being obese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23115
this game is fucking rigged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
The left try to find middle ground. Men struggle i dating because immigration, polygyny and online dating. Alot of men like polygyny that makes them unreasonable.

Women do care about hypocrycy and women want body postivity for men but men don't

You last point proves it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, Meteor21 and Deleted member 23558
The left try to find middle ground. Men struggle i dating because immigration, polygyny and online dating. Alot of men like polygyny that makes them unreasonable.

Women do care about hypocrycy and women want body postivity for men but men don't

You last point proves it
Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
you got a little dick bro

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

You last point proves it
Look at this cuck jfl

Egg creature
Egg creature Egg creature Egg creature Egg creature
Egg creature

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Meteor21
The alt right ruined Hitler's reputation

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Being unreasonable allows you to get your way