Arimidex OR Aromasin to grow taller?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
Currently 17 taking Arimidex to heightmax but heard people say Aromasin is better and doesn’t decrease bone density. Anyone know which is better?

Aromatase inhibitors don't improve the rate at which you grow they just prevent estrogen from closing your growth plates.

However AI in general is horrible for your body and affects more than estrogen. I know arimidex also lowers HDL cholesterol.

Estrogen is also nueroprotective and is what develops the brain. This is why females mentally mature faster than men by a few years in puberty but men fully mature by age 25-28 in the brain.

People who use AI to slow their growth plate closure also have microscopic holes in their bones because estrogen hardens the bones making them stronger.

Male dogs who are castrated as puppies grow larger but have weaker bones that break very easily because of the lack of estrogen.

At 17 it is almost not even worth using AI because you are probably nearly closed already with the growth plates, your brain isn't fully developed, and if you crash your estrogen you will be in a world of mental pain. If you are natural you have not a lot of testosterone in you anyways and don't need much AI if this is the route you are choosing.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Osie, mfk and 1 other person
Aromatase inhibitors don't improve the rate at which you grow they just prevent estrogen from closing your growth plates.

However AI in general is horrible for your body and affects more than estrogen. I know arimidex also lowers HDL cholesterol.

Estrogen is also nueroprotective and is what develops the brain. This is why females mentally mature faster than men by a few years in puberty but men fully mature by age 25-28 in the brain.

People who use AI to slow their growth plate closure also have microscopic holes in their bones because estrogen hardens the bones making them stronger.

Male dogs who are castrated as puppies grow larger but have weaker bones that break very easily because of the lack of estrogen.

At 17 it is almost not even worth using AI because you are probably nearly closed already with the growth plates, your brain isn't fully developed, and if you crash your estrogen you will be in a world of mental pain. If you are natural you have not a lot of testosterone in you anyways and don't need much AI if this is the route you are choosing.
is 15 ok? i take it since i was early 15

Im taking high dosages of vitamin D3, K2, and calcium so not too worried about bone density unless u think it’s a serious concern. Only thing I wanna make sure is I won’t fuck up my brain development. Slowing it down is fine just don’t want it to never fully develop correctly.

Im taking high dosages of vitamin D3, K2, and calcium so not too worried about bone density unless u think it’s a serious concern. Only thing I wanna make sure is I won’t fuck up my brain development. Slowing it down is fine just don’t want it to never fully develop correctly.
Joined Jul 10, 2023

• Ugh..
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Asin, no rebound + easier on lipids

way to repeat nonsense you heard from jewtube and steroid forums

• +1
Reactions: sushii
way to repeat nonsense you heard from jewtube and steroid forums

It's an interesting phenomenon that I am so much smarter than you that you actually can't understand it so you think I must be less intelligent than you, which is the opposite of what's true.

Take 12.5 mg as needed. No need to take everyday.

If you are natural you have not a lot of testosterone in you anyways and don't need much AI if this is the route you are choosing.
I had too much testosterone during puberty and it converted into estrogen in my case, which is brutal, so even tho I was natural aromasin could have helped very much, but to the avg boy u are right, u won't need much

Currently 17 taking Arimidex to heightmax but heard people say Aromasin is better and doesn’t decrease bone density. Anyone know which is better?
what is arimidex?