Aromaisn

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
I’ve been on 12.5 Ed asin, and now on 12.5 eod Im going to have to drop to 6.25 once a week because of how badly my hair shedding and eyebrow shedding is im going to become a fucking cancer patient what the fuck happened??? I ONLY WAS ON 12.5 ED. I look so fucking sickly. What the fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kimtaehyung and 5.5psl
I’ve been on 12.5 Ed asin, and now on 12.5 eod Im going to have to drop to 6.25 once a week because of how badly my hair shedding and eyebrow shedding is im going to become a fucking cancer patient what the fuck happened??? I ONLY WAS ON 12.5 ED. I look so fucking sickly. What the fuck
@Osie @zv1212 @TeenAscender @Heightcel

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
12.5 erectile dysfunction

My dick still works very well too it’s so funny. My dick still works but my hair everywhere on my body just falls off. I’m going to kill myself

• JFL
Bump help what do I do

@Osie @zv1212 @TeenAscender @Heightcel
12.5 ed... E-D

12.5 MGS EVERY DAY? 87 MG PER WEEK?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHO YOLD YOU TO TAKE THAT MUCH

"Only 12.5"

NIGGA

YOU MUSTVE SEEN SOMEONE SAY "ONLY 12.5" IN REFERENCE TO THEIR WEEKYL DOSE OR SOME SHIT

LIKE LITERALLY HOW NIGGA

HOW DO YOU NOT GOOGLE THE DOSAGE OF THE HORMONAL MEDICATION YOURE TAKING

I WANT AN ANSWER WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE 12.5 MG A DAY NIGGA

Reduce your dosage slowly and maybe try a different AI ( like Arimidex). Maybe it's the way Aromasin is reducing your e2 and exponentially increasing your DHT and Test levels that's causing such a harsh physical reaction. Lower the dosage, and find other ways to lower E2 like taking high dosages of fat-soluble vitamins, losing lots of body fat, and things of that nature to make up for non-AI usage.

Or hop completely off and start taking growth hormone boosters like MK677 (high dose) , CJC-1295 (high dose) , Anamorelin (high dose) to make up for lack of growth plate stoppage.

Hemp
12.5 ed... E-D

"Only 12.5"

NIGGA

YOU MUSTVE SEEN SOMEONE SAY "ONLY 12.5" IN REFERENCE TO THEIR WEEKYL DOSE OR SOME SHIT

LIKE LITERALLY HOW NIGGA

YOU WERE ALSO ON 12.5 ED BRO

12.5 ed... E-D

"Only 12.5"

NIGGA

LIKE LITERALLY HOW NIGGA

Bro I don't fucking know my hair literally came out in clumps bro I'm going to kill myself it's so thin and wack now. I fucking thought 12.5 everyday was basic

• JFL
Bro I don't fucking know my hair literally came out in clumps bro I'm going to kill myself it's so thin and wack now. I fucking thought 12.5 everyday was basic
Run 6.25 ed. Everyone's baseline estradiol level differs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Osie
Exactly, everyone also has a different genetic sensitivity to low E2 and high T combination that AI’s cause. He should prolly get a blood test as well, to actually see if the AI is even working ( working= lowering it to around 10-15pg/ml)

Exactly, everyone also has a different genetic sensitivity to low E2 and high T combination that AI’s cause. He should prolly get a blood test as well, to actually see if the AI is even working ( working= lowering it to around 10-15pg/ml)
Fucking retard stop trolling

Take 6.25 once a week until sides go away

only then work up to 12.5 at most

I've never got anything like this from aromasin you are clearly absurdly sensitive and I'd just stop until your hair comes back entirely tbh. Aromasin is a suicidal Inhibitor so the estrogen won't bounce back in a harmful manner.

are u skinny or fat? if u are pretty skinny already u shojldnt aromatize that much so maybe ur estrogen levels were already low to begin with