Aromasin Dose

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
What dose should i use for aromasin, i have 25mg tablets but i can cut them smaller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 15854
What dose should i use for aromasin, i have 25mg tablets but i can cut them smaller
take for 1 week and then 2 week break before next 1 week cycle and repeat

15854.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Van
take for 1 week and then 2 week break before next 1 week cycle and repeat
does it not have estrogen rebound where if you stop estrogen shoots back up and can close plates faster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
does it not have estrogen rebound where if you stop estrogen shoots back up and can close plates faster
ye that was the joke jfl. read freakkforlife guide on dosing as i forgot

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Just test out the doses (obvs the upper limit being 25mg) and see if you notice side effects like joint pain/depression etc for AI.

Just test out the doses (obvs the upper limit being 25mg) and see if you notice side effects like joint pain/depression etc for AI.
@FreakkForLife has a guide on it and he says it could be worth getting blood tests, idk if i have the money for that though. should i just test out different doses or could that fuck me up

@FreakkForLife has a guide on it and he says it could be worth getting blood tests, idk if i have the money for that though. should i just test out different doses or could that fuck me up
i mean his recommendation was to try out quarter of a pill, then if you feel fine lets say after a day or two, then increase to half and so forth till 25mg.

Doubt u have really high estrogen so just do quarter and see if ur fine and if so go for half.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Aromasin wouldn't (don't know what the other guy meant). Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor and does not cause estrogen rebound.

Ideally you would get bloodwork as each person is different. Doses of even 2.5mg have been shown to reduce estrogen levels.

Without blood work, I would say start as small as possible and increase until you notice side effects.

Ideally you would get bloodwork as each person is different. Doses of even 2.5mg have been shown to reduce estrogen levels.

Without blood work, I would say start as small as possible and increase until you notice side effects.
yeah i'm starting at 6.25 and i'll test larger doses from there