[Arrange marriage problems] Potential touched me inappropriately and I am devastated (20F)

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
Hi, everyone. I don’t know what to do. It’s pretty late rn but this was bothering me so much. My family saw this rishta through a rishta auntie and we decided to meet them. He is a software engineer, earning 7 lac a month but he was doing two jobs. It was remote work. The family seemed nice. His father didn’t talk at all. The mother was the one who talked the most. They said we should talk and get to know each other, we were in a separate room. He was staring at me and I felt super uncomfortable. Anyways, I tried to talk and ask questions to get to know him but he gave me short answers to everything. I was sitting on a separate sofa and he was next to me on a separate sofa and there was a table in between. I got up to put the cup on the table and that’s when he touched my butt. He dragged his hand all over and I felt so disgusted.

I was so shocked. I didn’t know what to do. I just walked out of the room and told my family I spoke to him. I haven’t told anyone what he did. That guy’s family is interested and wants to do an engagement. I feel so violated and I cried so much. I don’t know what to do. My family is insisting that he is a good person but I don’t know. He touched me inappropriately. I don’t know how to tell them about this.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, SubhumanCurrycel, klip11 and 7 others

Smokin on pajeeta pakk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Egyptianmogger
Hi, everyone. I don’t know what to do. It’s pretty late rn but this was bothering me so much. My family saw this rishta through a rishta auntie and we decided to meet them. He is a software engineer, earning 7 lac a month but he was doing two jobs. It was remote work. The family seemed nice. His father didn’t talk at all. The mother was the one who talked the most. They said we should talk and get to know each other, we were in a separate room. He was staring at me and I felt super uncomfortable. Anyways, I tried to talk and ask questions to get to know him but he gave me short answers to everything. I was sitting on a separate sofa and he was next to me on a separate sofa and there was a table in between. I got up to put the cup on the table and that’s when he touched my butt. He dragged his hand all over and I felt so disgusted.

I was so shocked. I didn’t know what to do. I just walked out of the room and told my family I spoke to him. I haven’t told anyone what he did. That guy’s family is interested and wants to do an engagement. I feel so violated and I cried so much. I don’t know what to do. My family is insisting that he is a good person but I don’t know. He touched me inappropriately. I don’t know how to tell them about this.
Another example of jeets being low inhib but yeah JFL you have to start touching with arms, shoulder etc. then move onto like hands and then when she fw you can start touching other places.
And don’t grope people 🤯 this dumbass nigga couldn’t have held his primal retard paki urges for a little longer he would’ve gotten married and coulda gotten that ass anyway but he’s probably not experienced with women cuz prolly a currycel JFL.
A black would’ve gotten away with this because he would laugh and play it off cool, but I am sure this curry was creepy about it Jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, terrygoldern, klip11 and 8 others
Mirin abilities of curries to be so low inhib in the face of inceldom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, ominion, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
I wonder what’s my looksmatch in India?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and chinpilled69
I got up to put the cup on the table and that’s when he touched my butt. He dragged his hand all over and I felt so disgusted.

I was so shocked. I didn’t know what to do. I just walked out of the room and told my family I spoke to him.
Would she feel the same way if @BrahminBoss did this to her? Or a white MTN

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Another example of jeets being low inhib but yeah JFL you have to start touching with arms, shoulder etc. then move onto like hands and then when she fw you can start touching other places.
If you’re attractive in the foid’s eyes, it doesn’t matter where you start; however, curry males are typically subhuman and their female counterparts are slightly better looking.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 24770
If you’re attractive in the foid’s eyes, it doesn’t matter where you start;
This is autism, being attractive to women isn’t an invitation to grope. You guys think all chads are attractive to all women when there’s girls out there thinking Brad Pitt is ugly. Grow up bro, life is not black pill. You can only start touching a girl like that once you get to know her and you guys hangout and basically ur girlfriend at that point. It’s all good fun and games then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, kanderior and latincell95
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and latincell95
You can only start touching a girl like that once you get to know her and you guys hangout and basically ur girlfriend at that point. It’s all good fun and games then
Nigga, you’re bluepilled af. If she’s giving you choosing signals, and accepts your invitation to go back to your house, you damn right I’m gonna grope the shit out of that bitch. If a bitch likes you a lot, there’s little to no risk of being Me Too’ed or getting the cops called on you.

He is .org user. He is trying to see if girl see him as betabux or sexually attractive(aka give on the spot sex).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, ominion, FBl and 1 other person
Tales from rural Mumbai's local gutter

• +1
Reactions: ascension and albe.ORG
Respect the pajeet for trying to ascend ngl

• +1
Reactions: ominion
bro had to wait an entire lifetime to get laid and then gets rejected when he makes a move on the bitch his family paid for him to smash

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, klip11 and ominion
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: !MagicMan777, SecularIslamist and ominion
bro had to wait an entire lifetime to get laid and then gets rejected when he makes a move on the bitch his family paid for him to smash

Fucking over it's over on levels i canot not yet understand

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and standardcel
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
imagine how the guy felt. i’m gonna bash her for it rn

TBQH i'm so black pilled that i would have refused this crap who wants to be a beta bux for a 3rd world subhuman whore if i wasn't autistic and didn't have dyspraxia i would have ascended by now tbqh beta buxing and arranged marriages are the fate of subhumans from the pits of hell although exceptions exist salludon for instance mogged his entire sub continent into 2 so in his case it isn't beta buxing but the average curry it's fully over tier

If she feels that way about having him touch her ass through clothing, imagine what she'll do when he wants to have sex? She'll probably rope.

Nigga, you’re bluepilled af. If she’s giving you choosing signals, and accepts your invitation to go back to your house, you damn right I’m gonna grope the shit out of that bitch. If a bitch likes you a lot, there’s little to no risk of being Me Too’ed or getting the cops called on you.
Aight bro, tell me what kind of choosing signals I want to learn

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Hes subhuman enough he needs an arranged marriage despite being an SWE, hes finally got an opportunity and he grabs her ass immediately :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a fucking moron hes low inhib has death sentenced him

Hes subhuman enough he needs an arranged marriage despite being an SWE, hes finally got an opportunity and he grabs her ass immediately :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a fucking moron hes low inhib has death sentenced him

Fucking over for this is what a lack of euegnics does to a population this is why you need controlled breeding and birth qoutas and trackers for the quality of genetics reproducing all it takes it 1 generation

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel