Artmaxxing

A

Artmaxxing

Iron
Ever heard of Kim Jung Gi? The man might very well be one of the greatest artist of recent decades.
In some interviews he describes drawing non stop in his early 20s remaining fairly sedentary and having no gf, this might be describing certain elements of black pill.(?)

I’m looking for others that like to draw around age 19 potential to try to reach best art results, takers? Just be good. The below is kind of what I’m working with.

also, artmaxxing literature/forums are likewise helpful.

Attachments

• 58DD4CB6-81AC-4BB0-B139-B2B22674115C.jpeg
    58DD4CB6-81AC-4BB0-B139-B2B22674115C.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 52
Get straight to the point and tell us what are you trying to advertise, greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and CristianT
Get straight to the point and tell us what are you trying to advertise, greycel.

not really an advertisement, just a call to likeminded people.

not really an advertisement, just a call to likeminded people.
I'll be nice to you since you're new here. This section is the 'looksmaxxing' section. So it means only things related to male aesthetics and improvement of one's looks must be posted here (as threads). You can post this same thread in the off topic section, as this has nothing to do with looks.

oh, I thought the tab “motivation” was separate... how do I move this thread elsewhere?

bitches love artists, dont sleep

i draw a lot actually, hmu on pm if u wanna talk

Did you draw that? It looks good. I like to draw too but im only good at landscapes/backgrounds. Might start artmaxxing on the weekends and try to draw more interesting stuff like animals/people

Ye, I try to draw from “imagination” like KJG whenever possible... but I need to work insanely hard to acend. If ur good we should talk , competition is proven to spur growth and the like, and thanks mate, good luck artmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
bitches love artists
They love successful artists, even if their art is bland and generic, but they are famous and rich, that's all it matters, if you are a failed artist they won't give a shit about you, even if you are a visionary genius...

They love successful artists, even if their art is bland and generic, but they are famous and rich, that's all it matters, if you are a failed artist they won't give a shit about you, even if you are a visionary genius...
hmm maybe to an extent, yes
but if you find a girl that draw / paint / or do whatever art herself as a hobby, and youre good at it, its a holo imo. especially if ur not bragging about it, but she finds out by herself, for example sees ur drawings at ur place

Last edited: