Arvid respond you autistic Swedish cunt

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Are you still a virgin? Ive gotten 50-100 likes with Ur pics on tinder. It actually pisses me off that there are people like me here who have no hope and we got cunts like u who already have success and have already looksmaxxed pretty much and den bitch and whine about not being muh NT when you could be slaying. You are wasting your life away on this forum. Your prime years. All for alerts.

I'm literally talking like ritalincel and linkin the girldem there's no way you can't no matter how autistic you are

Screenshot 20210216 210712

Screenshot 20210216 224259 comtinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5969 and 31 others
He is larping hard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6997, delusionalretard and 7 others
Who cares. He can fuck any girl and lose his v card any time. Unlike me because Ethnic and not white

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7651, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
I heard that Swedish women have massive standards, so maybe Arvid is just normie there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sergeant blackpill, everythingisacope and 5 others
I heard that Swedish women have massive standards, so maybe Arvid is just normie there.
I think they only want refugees like @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, JL~, Deleted member 6538 and 10 others
He is irish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5189
Over for your iq if u cant tell guys like him are just larping

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, BigBoy, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
I remember him saying his lay count at 16 was 10 or something like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9355, delusionalretard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9355, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Very impressive, Sweden must be tough ngl
Actually not that tough.

Scandinavian girls are known to be the biggest sluts in Europe because of their progressive government agendas, they push women to explore themselves and their sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, everythingisacope, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
worshiping a .mecelebrity this much :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 5189
Nah we've talked a lot since we're both swedes and he's legit a virgin his status at his school is fucked

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Are you still a virgin? Ive gotten 50-100 likes with Ur pics on tinder. It actually pisses me off that there are people like me here who have no hope and we got cunts like u who already have success and have already looksmaxxed pretty much and den bitch and whine about not being muh NT when you could be slaying. You are wasting your life away on this forum. Your prime years. All for alerts.

I'm literally talking like ritalincel and linkin the girldem there's no way you can't no matter how autistic you are

View attachment 990934
View attachment 990935
You get bored with female validation easily since its always so shallow and superficial
Aletrs on looks max on the other hand come from other men so you konw you did something right When u get one

I applaud my manlet apprentice @ArvidGustavsson for choosing his looks max boys over tinder thots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, lutte, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9355, Copeful and 3 others
PLEASE NOTICE MY THREAD ARVID PLEASE RESPOND :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I'm saying please respond because the cunts been ignoring me recently. Nothing to do with his status.

9 bodies at age 16? Imagine believing any stats here. He’s larping about being khhv and about being a slayer a year ago. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.
He has the looks for it.

• +1
school slut stats if true
Screenshot 20210217 001058 comtinder

I'm getting insane amounts of matches with his pics and I'm barely swiping. Fair enough if he can't get with the girls at his school but he has no excuse not to use dating apps.

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
  • +1
Leave my high elf pal @ArvidGustavsson alone don’t bully him

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5189
God doesnt want him to ascend pre-marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5189
No its still 0 bcuz i'm an autist count. My girl wanted to fuck on saturday but i played it down and she said "why did you stop" and got on top and shit so had to throw her away jfl.

Then on sunday i puked and thuesday she was with her girlfriends so said we could meet today but if that gets canceled its over for me tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 3328
No its still 0 bcuz i'm an autist count. My girl wanted to fuck on saturday but i played it down and she said "why did you stop" and got on top and shit so had to throw her away jfl.

Then on sunday i puked and thuesday she was with her girlfriends so said we could meet today but if that gets canceled its over for me tbh.
9 at 16. Body count that is, i’ve fucked some more than once ofc. Hoping to get to 20 by 2021

Elaborate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
@6ft1 Its lowkey over for me
I'm gonna give you validation this time.

You mog everyone under 18 (maybe 20) on the forum that's for sure. I wouldn't say that means it's over.

But your autism sure is stronger than the average here.

• So Sad
I'm gonna give you validation this time.

You mog everyone under 18 (maybe 20) on the forum that's for sure. I wouldn't say that means it's over.

But your autism sure is stronger than the average here.
I realized how aspie i was when the bitch said "I work at a gym where all the other girls who work here have dream bodies and here comes me" (her body is rly good) yet i was just like "hmm"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
arv*d isn't real. none of us are.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted
arv*d isn't real. none of us are.
A man is just flesh and blood, and can be ignored or destroyed. But Arvid is a symbol, a symbol can be incorruptable, Ever lasting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 10652
Who cares. He can fuck any girl and lose his v card any time. Unlike me because Ethnic and not white
My sister is telling me to get rid of the art hoe bcuz she's too weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Pubertymaxxer3 and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted and Pubertymaxxer3
My sister is telling me to get rid of the art hoe bcuz she's too weird.
Forgive me master but I'm in no position to oppose the wishes of a White Godess who is superior to all shitskins in every way. I can't comment on the affair of Gods. My baboon monkey brain is not as advanced as the superior people. So I kindly ask for forgiveness my master.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, everythingisacope and Deleted
Forgive me master but I'm in no position to oppose the wishes of a White Godess who is superior to all shitskins in every way. I can't comment on the affair of Gods. My baboon monkey brain is not as advanced as the superior people. So I kindly ask for forgiveness my master.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DIRT TO ME YOU FILTHY PEASANT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Baldingman1998
Everybody just rope tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Adriana Lima
I'm just kidding ur my bro. The art hoe has rly nice lips ngl.
I'm not joking master. Everything I say I mean with the bottom of my heart. If you are happy then I am happy. Ethnics are slaves of whites. My existence is to ensure that my superiors are satisfied. Des srs. My master

Last edited:
  • JFL
I'm not joking master. Everything I say I mean with the bottom of my heart. If you are happy then I am happy. Ethnics are slaves of whites. My existence is to ensure that my supervisors are satisfied. Des srs. My master
Keep coping while we're having a threesome with the art hoe tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998