As a 5'6 sub 5 male is it better so save money towards getting LL first or get my facial surgeries first?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
How old r u

Are you white?

If u ate 5 6 and aren’t growing anymore LL will improve your looks more then any single surgery and it’s not even remotely close

At 5’6 it’s over, if your 6’0 and sub5 at least you will pull a couple foids

If you're a MTN or HTN with just a few minor facial deficiencies that bring you down a lot, and you could potentially get to chadlite level with facial surgeries, go with that. If you are 5'6, LL will not actually make you tall, maybe average at best. Better to have one good trait than to be mediocre everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
pic or dont care

If you're a MTN or HTN with just a few minor facial deficiencies that bring you down a lot, and you could potentially get to chadlite level with facial surgeries, go with that. If you are 5'6, LL will not actually make you tall, maybe average at best. Better to have one good trait than to be mediocre everywhere.
Can be 6ft after LL

i'd get LL first to start recovery process earlier. while ur recovering u can still work for ur facial surgeries and if u get them pretty fast you will have recovered from all your surgeries 2 years after LL

Name ONE slayer with T-Rex arms

Brutal. LL will improve your smv more but it's a flawed procedure..

Geomax and height frauding are better options. Wear lifts or something.

Unnecessary
Aight then, i suggest looksmaxxing first, gymmaxxing (which is gonna be fairly easy since ur short) and if ur white then geomax

Can be 6ft after LL
6 inches from LL? Never heard of that done in a single procedure. Multiple procedures would be very high risk. (And 6 feet isn't that big--it wouldn't be a major halo.)

I think you should LL, but you would just became average height

would you rather fuck an ugly bitch with big tits or an attractive bitch with no tits, get your face done first