"As demand for top tier men grows and supply dwindles, women are freaking out"

Ugly women have the highest standards for looks
ugly women have a higher standard in comparison to their own looks lvl, if a women is fat/obese and a 2.5-3/10 she will see a male 6/10 as her ideal. A 7/10 women would be fine dating a 8/10 or even being in ltr with a 7.5/10 man.

ugly women have a higher standard in comparison to their own looks lvl, if a women is fat/obese and a 2.5-3/10 she will see a male 6/10 as her ideal. A 7/10 women would be fine dating a 8/10 or even being in ltr with a 7.5/10 man.
And what would the 7 woman's ideal be?

And what would the 7 woman's ideal be?
a 7/10 women ideal is a 8/10 man. womens ideal mate is usually 1-3 points higher in terms of looks. The higher you go up in looks of the women the less attractive a man has to be in comparison to her. The lower you go in a womens looks the more higher her standards in comparison to her own looks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a 7/10 women ideal is a 8/10 man. womens ideal mate is usually 1-3 points higher in terms of looks. The higher you go up in looks of the women the less attractive a man has to be in comparison to her. The lower you go in a womens looks the more higher her standards in comparison to her own looks.
The girls that like me are mostly 4 or 5 out of 10

At bars where I am at being 6'2+ is definitely a halo if you have a HTN face. They will choose that over the 5'11 HTN face guy every time. Below 5'10 seems to be where it can be a big negative.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
What type of blue pilled beta-cuck bullshit is this. Women have their own sexual agency this notion that women are ignorant and are stupid is some simp-blue pill talk. WOMEN WANT TO GET FUCKED BY ATTRACTIVE MEN because their attractive, not because their ignorant and don't know any better. This notion about them being in fear to fall in love and then be dumped, women know the men they are fucking if hes is highly desired he is fucking other women. :ROFLMAO:
You don't understand don't you. I'm what women want, as long as I keep my looks they will follow me. I don't care if they have their own sexual agenda, everyone has one, including you and me. Love is conditionally unconditional. They fear falling in love with me or other chads and being dumped after. They don't want to fall in love with scum.

Last edited: