As if it couldn’t get worse

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
People are losing their jobs en masse due to the virus now.

Asians are in BIG trouble. My economics teacher last year told me one of the most true statements I have ever heard. Times of economic crisis are when all the “-isms“ come out is what he said (racism, sexism, etc)

An economic crisis + mass layoffs + a group to direct hate at = full on, directed racism at that group

Asians will indeed have more hate thrown at them in the coming months

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4563, BigBoy and 4 others
Who cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is a great moment for opportunity and business creation if you are high IQ, but since I've seen a lot of your posts I know that you're not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and Ritalincell
Over for bat eaters ngl. Even when this boils over people will never let them forget it

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Blackout.xl
This is a great moment for opportunity and business creation if you are high IQ, but since I've seen a lot of your posts I know that you're not.
Cope. Already have plans to invest and know what I’ll invest in

You need some kind of capital to start a business, which most of us here do not have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You need some kind of capital to start a business, which most of us here do not have.
You're coping bro.
Generally yes but not necessarily. I started my first business with $50 and I made $90k from it. Regardless, if you've got skills and a great idea capital should be easy to raise.

You're coping bro.
Generally yes but not necessarily. I started my first business with $50 and I made $90k from it. Regardless, if you've got skills and a great idea capital should be easy to raise.
I have 5 dollars to my name...is that enough?

You're coping bro.
Did u do drop shipping?

Cope. Already have plans to invest and know what I’ll invest in
Invest? With what money? If you expect to get rich by investing $1-10k or something, you're deluded, it's not gonna happen. Focus on skills rather than investing unless you got a significant amount of wealth

Did u do drop shipping?
No but I know people who do drop shipping.

Invest? With what money? If you expect to get rich by investing $1-10k or something, it's not gonna happen. Focus on skills rather than investing unless you got a significant amount of wealth

No but I know people who do drop shipping.
I have much more than 10k

Good now that the gooks smv dropped theyll have to date currys. My yellow fever fetish will be fullfilled.
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Blackout.xl
Bob

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
jfl if you think it will be limited to only gooks especially with far right white groups online ready to mobilize

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
jfl if you think it will be limited to only gooks especially with far right white groups online ready to mobilize
It won’t be limited to just gooks but gooks will take the most punishment. Everyone will target them first