Ascending the "Chadlite in 14 year old Prime" @ManletMogger

Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.

Unfortunatly for him He has the Frame of a Pencil and would Need to Aquire a total of 5+ Surgerys of which he will never get one of them not even being real.

somehow to most of .Org he is saved from his "Jaw" which is just bloat and over developed massaters. RIP fishlips

@manletmogger
------------------------------------------------------------

@Allornothing @i_love_roosters @GabachoCopium @ChadL1te @Autismcel @goodgamebro @smallman @lemonnz @MA_ascender @mog_or_be_mogged @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @the_nextDavidLaid @Latinus @antony 726 @anxiety @Abhorrence @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore @Azonin @mortis @moggathon @longjohnmong @Iasacrko @Reformed @Clavicular @socialcel @vermillioncorefan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger, NoReedemingFeature, Charisma and 2 others
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Almost an evisceration thread

• JFL
View attachment 2937434View attachment 2937435

Unfortunatly for him He has the Frame of a Pencil and would Need to Aquire a total of 5+ Surgerys of which he will never get one of them not even being real.

somehow to most of .Org he is saved from his "Jaw" which is just bloat and over developed massaters. RIP fishlips

@manletmogger

@Allornothing @i_love_roosters @GabachoCopium @ChadL1te @Autismcel @goodgamebro @smallman @lemonnz @MA_ascender @mog_or_be_mogged @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @the_nextDavidLaid @Latinus @antony 726 @anxiety @Abhorrence @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore @Azonin @mortis @moggathon @longjohnmong @Iasacrko @Reformed @Clavicular @socialcel @vermillioncorefan
Keep coping boyo I can almost fix all the things u put other than nose and eyes without surgery

Firstly, I never claimed chadlite I only went off other users. Secondly, I am currently looksminned to the brim and pairing my masculine skull that's completely bloated due to skull shape paired with feminine features simply don't work well. My lower third is bloated because of high facial fat and obviously bloat.. My jaw bone is extremely wide so keep coping about bloated masseters, my lips have also seemed to narrowed because of the bloating but I am getting a lip widening appliance anyways and I have heard they are permanent. My nose is not the greatest because of the wide nasal bridge but it is in the ideal nose to facial width range (0.25) but obviously I do need rhino. I agree my eye area is actually very normie, but I haven't looksmaxxed my eyebrows and frauded them lower which is just relaxing them lol, and that can make a huge difference. Obviously, I can fix my neck and frame which is what I am planning to do, same as colouring and hair. Just give me time to ascend, and I will most likely be in the HTN+ region not claiming chadlite as chadlite is considered as insane on here, eventhough some users have said I have the potential for it (I don't agree with them.) Also you are not including other factors like side and 3/4 but I guess we are talking about just the frontal so I guess it doesn't matter.

And tbh the only real surgerys u did in that morph is, Canthoplexy with possibly infras and rhino, pretty much everything else is fixable with softmaxx (I don't count the unrealistic zygos as mine are already good and ideal.) Obviously those are the things differentiating me from ever becoming chadlite. But without those things I could still definitely be low lite at most high HTN realistically

Also if you would be nice and do me a favour, make a morph but without changing the nose + eyes and the uncanny zygos, (btw eyes do appear to be even more negatively tilted than usual because I wasn't looking at the webcam.) and keeping eyebrows the same. Then that would be realistic to what I will look like when completely maxxed.

Keep coping boyo I can almost fix all the things u put other than nose and eyes without surgery
Firstly, I never claimed chadlite I only went off other users. Secondly, I am currently looksminned to the brim and pairing my masculine skull that's completely bloated due to skull shape paired with feminine features simply don't work well. My lower third is bloated because of high facial fat and obviously bloat.. My jaw bone is extremely wide so keep coping about bloated masseters, my lips have also seemed to narrowed because of the bloating but I am getting a lip widening appliance anyways and I have heard they are permanent. My nose is not the greatest because of the wide nasal bridge but it is in the ideal nose to facial width range (0.25) but obviously I do need rhino. I agree my eye area is actually very normie, but I haven't looksmaxxed my eyebrows and frauded them lower which is just relaxing them lol, and that can make a huge difference. Obviously, I can fix my neck and frame which is what I am planning to do, same as colouring and hair. Just give me time to ascend, and I will most likely be in the HTN+ region not claiming chadlite as chadlite is considered as insane on here, eventhough some users have said I have the potential for it (I don't agree with them.) Also you are not including other factors like side and 3/4 but I guess we are talking about just the frontal so I guess it doesn't matter.
And tbh the only real surgerys u did in that morph is, Canthoplexy with possibly infras and rhino, pretty much everything else is fixable with softmaxx (I don't count the unrealistic zygos as mine are already good and ideal.) Obviously those are the things differentiating me from ever becoming chadlite. But without those things I could still definitely be low lite at most high HTN realistically
Also if you would be nice and do me a favour, make a morph but without changing the nose + eyes and the uncanny zygos, (btw eyes do appear to be even more negatively tilted than usual because I wasn't looking at the webcam.) and keeping eyebrows the same. Then that would be realistic to what I will look like when completely maxxed.
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: nword49, insufferableincel and manletmogger
weak mtn

• JFL
Is it u in avi?? If yes, then you’re balding bhai.

• +1
i do it as a pass time, it's fun but i'm not reading you bark.
Whatever bro, but what I am trying to say is that the morph you made is pretty achieveable softmaxx wise without the eye shit and nose job

Look at the difference when slightly debloated btw jfl not even low body fat rn aswell

looks the same you are just closer to the camera
My jaw angularity is so much better, lips aren't as narrow coz of bloating, chin looks more square, cheekbones are more prominent but not low enough bf for them to see ogee curve, eyes are rested in normal position and just looks way more harmonious in general lol

My jaw angularity is so much better, lips aren't as narrow coz of bloating, chin looks more square, cheekbones are more prominent but not low enough bf for them to see ogee curve, eyes are rested in normal position and just looks way more harmonious in general lol
this is all because you are closer to the low resolution camera that can make it not look like a low mesh mess, you look the exact same.

this is all because you are closer to the low resolution camera that can make it not look like a low mesh mess, you look the exact same.
Obviously looks better here tho, the picture you used obviously doesn't do me justice, but anyways I never claimed chadlite that is what others may of rated me as even I don't personally agree same as you

Obviously looks better here tho, the picture you used obviously doesn't do me justice, but anyways I never claimed chadlite that is what others may of rated me as even I don't personally agree same as you
never said you yourself claimed chadlite, it was towards the people calling you that.

• +1
never said you yourself claimed chadlite, it was towards the people calling you that.
Fairs, what would you say I am just interested

dead average MTN
Everyone has their own opinions, tbh right now I would claim MTN easily, but when I peaked I was for sure a HTN conventionally atleast

View attachment 2937434View attachment 2937435

@manletmogger

could ascend by just thickening his neck tbh

• +1