Ascending through others descension

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
In my mid 20s now, so quite a few people I've known since my school days have very clearly begun the long, slow, physical decline to old age. Fucking brutal.

Some people clearly degrade more quickly than others though. It's actually insane seeing guys who were prettyboy chads and stacies who I'd go mute in front of if they spoke to me completely go to shit looks wise. Balding, getting fat, wrinkling, teeth going pale. It's so fucking brutal.

So far, nature has been kind to me and the condition of my hair, skin, teeth is where it was in my late teens, bf% got slightly too high over lockdown, but I'm lifting again.

If you stand still and others descend, it feels almost like ascending.

Any other oldcels here who can relate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, ShowerMaxxing, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
In my mid 20s now, so quite a few people I've known since my school days have very clearly begun the long, slow, physical decline to old age. Fucking brutal.

Some people clearly degrade more quickly than others though. It's actually insane seeing guys who were prettyboy chads and stacies who I'd go mute in front of if they spoke to me completely go to shit looks wise. Balding, getting fat, wrinkling. It's so fucking brutal.

So far, nature has been kind to me and the condition of my hair, skin, teeth is where it was in my late teens, bf% got slightly too high over lockdown, but I'm lifting again.

If you stand still and others descend, it feels almost like ascending.

Any other oldcels here who can relate?
I'm 22 (almost 23) and I still look like I'm 16, why?

12 Symptoms Of Low Testosterone In Men 480x480

not true, tbh.
i have good memory like ricecels studying for quantum physics (not coping, ngl); no mood changes so far (got medicated because of female therapist when underage), no extreme fatigue (again, jewpills adverse effects), and same shit from the rest. so you probably mean low T from womb or what? :lul:

View attachment 1792327
not true, tbh.
i have good memory like ricecels studying for quantum physics (not coping, ngl); no mood changes so far (got medicated because of female therapist when underage), no extreme fatigue (again, jewpills adverse effects), and same shit from the rest. so you probably mean low T from womb or what? :lul:
hair loss is caused by dht, a byproduct of testosterone.

my family has MPB and me and my uncles and brothers have way deeper voices then everyone I see.

My test numbers last time i checker were around 580 natty, and I was on no supps at the time.

that chart is made by some high pitched voice cuck with a nw1 jewfro

Dht

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Legit, most men i know first got hit by norwooding even if everything else is decent. Id say majority of men i know from highschool (both good looking and subhumans) started norwooding in some form by the time they were 25, usually its both receding hairline and diffuse thinning. Those lucky ones have slow receding hairline with decent thickness remaining.
Since hair affects looks the most it usually doesnt matter if they managed to keep good skin and body, norwood-hamilton reaper usually fucks them up so bad that only thing which can help them is very robust skull and bones + muscles, height and tan (which most of them dont have). Also, 90% of them dont even try to slow norwooding due to being either low IQ, not realizing they are norwooding until too late or simply not caring until, again, its too late.
Not to say that norwooding is the only thing affecting them, most of them have that disgusting skinny fat physique, degraded wrinkly skin with deep nasolabial folds and beer belly.

Who cares if ur mogging former school friends. What matters is mogging prime men not oldcels