Ascending to chad tier with surgeries is totally possible

Did you see the guy in the sticky who did p much everything only to be like 4psl. There are people getting these surgeries and shit but they dont post because theyll get clowned once they realize that 5.5-6 psl is leaps and bounds away from most people even WITH surgery @brbbrah
this
people are born with bones
surgery msot of the time wont look right and look weird
not to mention
pheno
race
just lol
gymaxxing does even more for smv rthan these fag surgeries

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Blackgymmax
Im not 5 or even 6 psl you idiot. Im referring to morons who think 1 bimax will make them zack cox. Ill literally drive your ugly ass off this forum again

You never drove anyone's ass off the forum you dumb illiterate nigger

You're complete effeminate BITCHY pussy that would get punched apart if he stepped to a real man irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
Somewhat offtopic but why do so many of you guys talk about getting rhinos, lol how many of you guys have messed up noses?
It's impossible to have a perfect nose, most ppl that think they have ideal noses actually have fucked up noses

this
people are born with bones
surgery msot of the time wont look right and look weird
not to mention
pheno
race
just lol
gymaxxing does even more for smv rthan these fag surgeries
Literally. Im getting like 3 more surgeries in a few weeks but i never thought i was gonna be a god off face alone. My goal was to up my face and be the best gymcel i can be but youre always limitรฉd to race pheno coloring etc

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 9072
And i actually had a gigantic fucking nose. These people have normal noses thinking theyll go up 2psl. I literally had a worse nose than 99.9% of the human population

You just scream a closet homosexual

No word of a lie. You ain't no incel, you're an indenialcel

You were right in what you said in that video, the problem is not fucking you, it's your sexuality. Though I guess that's kind of a part of you tho right?

U guys are retarded lol. Some indian guy just spent 25k euros to end up looking normie in the face with p much 0 smv. People get getting expensive af surgeries everyday but they dont post results after they get crushed about not achieving chad status
Are you talking about the guy who posted the results of his rhino and jaw surgery? I think he said he was from Turkey, and the results did look at lot better after tbh, though I totally agree with the point you're making, the majority of chads have never had surgery, they were just born that way.

Are you talking about the guy who posted the results of his rhino and jaw surgery? I think he said he was from Turkey, and the results did look at lot better after tbh, though I totally agree with the point you're making, the majority of chads have never had surgery, they were just born that way.
huge iimprovements i agree and we can see that but Realistically it wasnt enough. Tsh has the same pheno and got absolutely murdered on tinder when it was a billion times easier. This dude fixing his bones means nothing. Its his entire pheno and coloring unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Did you see the guy in the sticky who did p much everything only to be like 4psl. There are people getting these surgeries and shit but they dont post because theyll get clowned once they realize that 5.5-6 psl is leaps and bounds away from most people even WITH surgery @brbbrah
Which guy? idk who you're talking about tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Users who are viewing this thread

Back