Ascension early progress (Pics)

FutureCurryChad

FutureCurryChad

Iron
Still a long way to go bro's

Just sharing some things that have helped me go from being invisible around campus to getting a lot more approaches (particularly JBs).

Was recently invited to join a HTN friend group.
DMs have never popped this much --> now a lot more confident.

Noticed getting treated a LOT better by people I meet, invited to good parties.

All that from these softmaxxes:
Minoxidil- helped the most with filling in beard
Skincare routine with good sun protection and retin-A - cleared up acne
NT haircut- Turkish barbers are goated
Fashionmaxxing

Even if you don't ascend to Chad, 1psl has really improved my social circle and options.

We're all gonna make it! Just getting started

(Poor lighting makes me look darker)
20220621 202439

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Lawton88, Deleted member 1140 and 22 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: FutureCurryChad
Good progress. Have you made progress gymmaxxing. If not start, but should be obvious to you.

Anyway, mayor improvement in the face, which in the end is the most important.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and FutureCurryChad

Just sharing some things that have helped me go from being invisible around campus to getting a lot more approaches (particularly JBs).

Fashionmaxxing

Even if you don't ascend to Chad, 1psl has really improved my social circle and options.

View attachment 1744563

Great progress bro.

The beard is a must for you really looks good but be careful with too much minnox since it can also age your skin in the areas of you use it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and FutureCurryChad
Good progress. Have you made progress gymmaxxing. If not start, but should be obvious to you.

Anyway, mayor improvement in the face, which in the end is the most important.
Thanks bro! Absolutely. Felt it was important to start with improving my face.

2 months into consistent gymmaxxing now, wish I started earlier but it's never too late. That's my main looksmaxxing focus for the next year.

Great progress bro.

The beard is a must for you really looks good but be careful with too much minnox since it can also age your skin in the areas of you use it.
🙌 Great advice!

I've been applying retin-a a few hours before minox applications to help. Will come off minox in a couple months once I'm confident the hairs are all terminal.

Do you think if I continue applying minox on my scalp it could reap collagen from my face?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Good shit fella.

• Love it
Looking good brother

• Love it
mans got the exact same eyebrow shape as me.

🙌 Great advice!

I've been applying retin-a a few hours before minox applications to help. Will come off minox in a couple months once I'm confident the hairs are all terminal.

Do you think if I continue applying minox on my scalp it could reap collagen from my face?

Minnox only ages the skin the liquid/ foam touches so on scalp is fine wont affect face.

You're using retin-a for increased minnox absorption?
I'm a non responder to minnox but i heard if you use retin-a with it is much more effective.

mirin eyebrows, and beard also helps accentuate your jawline which is a really nice touch
this is legit, it sucks that society is this way but im glad its working out for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, FutureCurryChad and Prince88
mans got the exact same eyebrow shape as me.
Do think they're a good thing?
Minnox only ages the skin the liquid/ foam touches so on scalp is fine wont affect face.

You're using retin-a for increased minnox absorption?
I'm a non responder to minnox but i heard if you use retin-a with it is much more effective.
Cool, I thought since it's absorbed into the body it would dry the skin regardless of application area.

Yes I did notice more vellus hairs once I started applying retin-a on my cheeks, so I've continued with it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • +1
Definitely improved but you still look like fresh from the boat 🚣‍♀️

mirin eyebrows, and beard also helps accentuate your jawline which is a really nice touch

this is legit, it sucks that society is this way but im glad its working out for you
🙌Yess bro! Unlike normies we know the truth. Gotta play the game
Definitely improved but you still look like fresh from the boat 🚣‍♀️
Appreciate the honesty. Yhh being Curry has done me no favours 😂
Any advice on looking less fresh? Skin lightening perhaps?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
🙌Yess bro! Unlike normies we know the truth. Gotta play the game

Appreciate the honesty. Yhh being Curry has done me no favours 😂
Any advice on looking less fresh? Skin lightening perhaps?
Yeah it’s definitely you skincolour but idk how to reduce the melanin

Anyway you shouldn’t tan in the sun

• +1
Wow amazing stuff man.
You should look in to skin lightening it would definitely help.
Any plans on any future surgeries?

• +1
I feel like his skin colour is light enough where he could be considered arab. Youve done well OP. Only suggestion is to get those eyebrows cleaned up and youll look even better imo.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and FutureCurryChad
Wow amazing stuff man.
You should look in to skin lightening it would definitely help.
Any plans on any future surgeries?
Thanks bro. Do you know the most effective lightening procedure?

My big 3 are bimax, rhino and jaw implant as soon as I graduate. Do you have recommendations? I'm trying to do the things that make the biggest difference ie paying 15k+ to taban for 0.25psl eye area upgrade isn't worth it imo.

I'm interning in investment banking rn, hope to secure a grad role which should cover the costs pretty quickly.

Thanks bro. Do you know the most effective lightening procedure?

My big 3 are bimax, rhino and jaw implant as soon as I graduate. Do you have recommendations? I'm trying to do the things that make the biggest difference ie paying 15k+ to taban for 0.25psl eye area upgrade isn't worth it imo.

I'm interning in investment banking rn, hope to secure a grad role which should cover the costs pretty quickly.
Well personally I think a jaw implant is a must looksmax for everyone. You might not need a bimax if you think your maxilla is “average” or if you don’t have any malocclusion.

It seems you have neutral canthal tilt, this isn’t a huge failo but the ideal is 4-6 degrees for a man. (Sean o pry has 5 degrees). Maybe you should actually look in to improving this as eyes is most important feature. But other than that you seem to know whatsup already.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and FutureCurryChad
I feel like his skin colour is light enough where he could be considered arab. Youve done well OP. Only suggestion is to get those eyebrows cleaned up and youll look even better imo.
Love bro 💪
70% of the time my barbers and non-Currys assume I'm middle Eastern. Other currys always seem to know though.

Since it's summer, my sunscreen leaves a slight white caste which is helping. I do what I can, will take your advice on board

We'll keep ascending, gonna smash gym next.
Well personally I think a jaw implant is a must looksmax for everyone. You might not need a bimax if you think your maxilla is “average” or if you don’t have any malocclusion.

It seems you have neutral canthal tilt, this isn’t a huge failo but the ideal is 4-6 degrees for a man. (Sean o pry has 5 degrees). Maybe you should actually look in to improving this as eyes is most important feature. But other than that you seem to know whatsup already.
I have a slight underbite, always tried to avoid eating around people, so bimax would be a mega confidence boost.
Would fix my weak maxilla too (though it's not a failo from most angles), I'm always looking to improve.
20220621 232156

Really appreciate your advice bro. I've good eyelashes so I'll work on them to halo eye area ie curler and possibly coloured contacts.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Fashionmaxxing

View attachment 1744563
where do u live bro? improved alot but i cant believe that JBs approach you tbh, maybe in india

You're more attractive now, but you also look way less socially awkward. In the before you kind of look like someone who plays video games all day and has no social skills. In the after you look like a normal dude who probably has friends and leaves the house.

• Love it

Fashionmaxxing

View attachment 1744563
How can you make your hair from normal non-curly to curly?

This is proof even 'ethnics' can ascend if they stop complaining and start looksmaxing.

All it takes is to go up 1 to 1.5 PSL and you will do decent if you have a good base like OP and are not balding/too short.

Went from looking like a generic Deliveroo food driver to a guy who looks like he attends parties.

And yes, I do think you would go up even more in PSL with slightly lighter skin. Being more jacked (gym) too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, FutureCurryChad, ALP and 1 other person
Explain your experiences social wise between the 2 pics

Love bro 💪
70% of the time my barbers and non-Currys assume I'm middle Eastern. Other currys always seem to know though.

Since it's summer, my sunscreen leaves a slight white caste which is helping. I do what I can, will take your advice on board

We'll keep ascending, gonna smash gym next.

I have a slight underbite, always tried to avoid eating around people, so bimax would be a mega confidence boost.
Would fix my weak maxilla too (though it's not a failo from most angles), I'm always looking to improve.
View attachment 1744731
Really appreciate your advice bro. I've good eyelashes so I'll work on them to halo eye area ie curler and possibly coloured contacts.
Why don't u used braces for fix this underbite buddy

AAre you from USA?
Keep going nice one bro great improvement!
Sounds like your still a student so enjoy the social aspect while you can man

Fashionmaxxing

View attachment 1744563

where do u live bro? improved alot but i cant believe that JBs approach you tbh, maybe in india
UK, hypergamy is brutal. You're kinda right, approaches are from curry/Arab foids.

But I did well on omegle with average white girls and htn Russians (she lived in London) - had good initial reactions (on Omegle) and they still follow me on IG.

Literally have video proof of 2 white girls mirin "Heyyy King" the first time I went on Omegle😂😂

• Love it
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
You're more attractive now, but you also look way less socially awkward. In the before you kind of look like someone who plays video games all day and has no social skills. In the after you look like a normal dude who probably has friends and leaves the house.
For curries I think I'm htn and in general probs normie now (haven't even gymaxxed or surgery maxxed). What do you think?

Suggestions on how I can take it to the next level?
I think gym and skin lightening will be a major improvement. Ultimate goal (realistically) is htn in general, which will probs be chadlite for curry standards.

How can you make your hair from normal non-curly to curly?
I take mostly from mom's family genes, they all have curly hair. Parents always made me keep hair short as they believe it looks smarter, though it was wavy at that length.

Once I grew it out, I realised for the first time what my hair was meant to look like, which is quite curly. My barber recommended hair mousse to emphasise the curls, but I didn't like the results. But I'm not sure if mousse could turn people with straight hair curly.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
This is proof even 'ethnics' can ascend if they stop complaining and start looksmaxing.

All it takes is to go up 1 to 1.5 PSL and you will do decent if you have a good base like OP and are not balding/too short.

Went from looking like a generic Deliveroo food driver to a guy who looks like he attends parties.

And yes, I do think you would go up even more in PSL with slightly lighter skin. Being more jacked (gym) too.
Absolutely bro! We should all keep striving to be a better version of ourselves.

What do you think I can do to slay at curry parties, and get IOIs at normal parties too? Will gym and lighter skin be enough? I'm 5'9 so height isn't a halo, but no one's ever called me short since I wear boots on top.

(I'm in the red) BEFORE my ascension, I comfortably height and colour mogged most South Indians I saw at uni. I still looked fresh then as this was just 2 months into looksmaxxing last year
Screenshot 20220622 194344 Gallery

Last edited:
respect. every south asian/middle eastern should looksmax just like this.

• Love it
Absolutely bro! We should all keep striving to be a better version of ourselves.

What do you think I can do to slay at curry parties, and get IOIs at normal parties too? Will gym and lighter skin be enough? I'm 5'9 so height isn't a halo, but no one's ever called me short since I wear boots on top.

(I'm in the red) BEFORE my ascension, I comfortably height and colour mogged most South Indians I saw at uni. I still looked fresh then as this was just 2 months into looksmaxxing last year
View attachment 1745941
No glasses indoors, imo. Just looksmax all you can and display your full face to girls. Also, if your body becomes ripped or at least toned, wear fitted t-shirts. Clothing actually made a big difference in how many results I got from cold approach. Baggy unfitting clothes only work on giga-chads.

I think it's something to do with how your arms are on display. The more the better, though don't go full wifebeater mode :lul: A ton of girls think those look too douchy.

• +1
No glasses indoors, imo. Just looksmax all you can and display your full face to girls. Also, if your body becomes ripped or at least toned, wear fitted t-shirts. Clothing actually made a big difference in how many results I got from cold approach. Baggy unfitting clothes only work on giga-chads.

I think it's something to do with how your arms are on display. The more the better, though don't go full wifebeater mode :lul: A ton of girls think those look too douchy.
Thank you bro, will be saving this.

Ironically (before looksmaxxing) when I wore the glasses indoors in that pic, only my mates would joke about it. Half the girls there wanted to try on the sunglasses, really broke the ice and started fun convos.

But yhh I have stopped wearing sunglasses indoors. Trying to be more NT.
AAre you from USA?
Keep going nice one bro great improvement!
Sounds like your still a student so enjoy the social aspect while you can man
Appreciate it 🙌 From the UK.
Still have another year of undergrad, possibly masters after so there's still time.
Why don't u used braces for fix this underbite buddy
Orthodontists aren't blackpilled, they don't look for aesthetic results, only functional. Had braces at 12yo and it narrowed my palate a bit.

I've seen some great bimax ascensions so I'm still comparing surgeon results to get the most bang for my buck.

Yep hair and beard did a lot for you.

• +1
Explain your experiences social wise between the 2 pics
Didn't notice IOI's from even LTN foids before the ascension. I was INVISIBLE. Had to always put effort in to make friends.

Now:
Definitely easier to make friends now, welcomed easily into groups (mostly currys), I still have no texting game but normie foids usually message first and carry my dry convos. DMed by mostly normie curries and 2 htn arabs.

Some examples below:

20220622 213230
20220622 213149
20220622 212926
20220622 212844

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back